Thread: comin to the US

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

comin to the US

Hi all, Im flyin over to the USA from Western Australia in early June to visit different folk and the other reason, to meet the mighty Diamond Dave. I am hoping to find out where Dave is and gettin myself to his location. I hope he will give me 10 minutes of his time and sign an autograph and let me have a pic taken with him.
    Would he do this if i got to where he is (BTW where the hell is he)
    I will fly and drive to where he is if you guys think he would do this for his biggest Western Australian fan.

Keep rockin all

Glen

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi glenstod Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Usually he looks for at least 3 days notice before meeting fans. If he is given that notice then you should be able to get a standard issue 30 minute meet and greet at his house in Pasadena where you can pose for photos, tell him your thoughts on every aspect of his career and pick up free memorablia including the usual t-shirts and so on. I went for the VIP package where for $10 you get an hour plus copies of all his platinum disks which make for great decoration in my study.

To arrange this all you need to do is email iamafuckingnutpleasekeepundersurveilance@fbi.gov with dates and times that suit you.

You should also probably include the flight number of the plane you are travelling the to the US on as well as your name and passport number.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-28-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Usually he looks for at least 3 days notice before meeting fans. If he is given that notice then you should be able to get a standard issue 30 minute meet and greet at his house in Pasadena where you can pose for photos, tell him your thoughts on every aspect of his career and pick up free memorablia including the usual t-shirts and so on. I went for the VIP package where for $10 you get an hour plus copies of all his platinum disks which make for great decoration in my study.

To arrange this all you need to do is email iamafuckingnutpleasekeepundersurveilance@fbi.gov with dates and times that suit you.

You should also probably include the flight number of the plane you are travelling the to the US on as well as your name and passport number.
    This is great advice. After you've spent the day with Diamond Dave, please upload your pictures into the Roth Army Gallery. All of us have done that already, with the exception of Steve Savicki, who visited Laura Branigan's grave site instead.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    This is great advice. After you've spent the day with Diamond Dave, please upload your pictures into the Roth Army Gallery. All of us have done that already, with the exception of Steve Savicki, who visited Laura Branigan's grave site instead.
    she's dead? stevie must be crushed
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by glenstod View Post
    Hi all, Im flyin over to the USA from Western Australia in early June to visit different folk and the other reason, to meet the mighty Diamond Dave. I am hoping to find out where Dave is and gettin myself to his location. I hope he will give me 10 minutes of his time and sign an autograph and let me have a pic taken with him.
    I will fly and drive to where he is if you guys think he would do this for his biggest Western Australian fan.

Keep rockin all

Glen
    Just look around the U.S. for awhile, you're bound to find him.

Cheers! :bottle:

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    please don't come to the States, we are already full of nutjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by glenstod View Post

Keep rockin all

Glen

Banned
    Easy day was yesterday.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not for nothing, but I'd rather hear Gloria for the 3 millionth time than listen to any Winger song. I didn't know she was dead.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, welcome Glenstod!

Roth is in Pasadena, the address isn't hard to find but he's got dogs and a 12ft unscalable wall. I'll let you use one of my extension ladders to boost you over the gate, if you wear one of my custom pork chop necklaces.

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Leave it to Sesh....lol...

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did he wear the porkchop necklace to get his pics?

Some cunt changd my name
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i want my godam money gary or ill post your nakid pictures of you and your nite friends.you remember pauline dont you.

Thread Information