• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Why can I not up load?

Test tubes
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Sarge
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Blaze,
      You should be able to upload. WHat is the error message?
      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It wasn't doing anything. It just froze. It did eventually let me up load, but today the file was not in my list of attachments.
        There is a slim possibility that I deleted it before bed.
        I haven't tried to upload today.
        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Test tubes
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Working...