Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Looking for DLR solo 1994 DVD boot

  1. #1
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0

    Looking for DLR solo 1994 DVD boot

    I'm looking to trade for DLR's August 25, 1994 show at the Madison Theater in Peoria, Illinois.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. #2
    Sniper
    VanHalenFan5150's Avatar
    Member No
    24972
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 11:47 AM
    Location
    Bradenton, Florida
    Age
    22
    Posts
    960
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts


    Rep Power
    9
    You might try looking at Guitars101, JamToThis, or DimeADozen! Just remember that you have to register for all of them, but it's worth it. I wasn't a big fan of DLR solo stuff but if you ever want any classic Van Halen DVDs or bootlegs, let me know and I can hook you up, as can most members here.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  3. #3
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    I did try those other sites to no avail which is why I am taking a shot here. I hope someone can hook me up.

  4. #4
    Sniper
    VanHalenFan5150's Avatar
    Member No
    24972
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 11:47 AM
    Location
    Bradenton, Florida
    Age
    22
    Posts
    960
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts


    Rep Power
    9
    Hmm. Definitely ask around here then!

  5. #5
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    I have a large collection of DLR material to trade with too.

  6. #6
    C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

    Blaze's Avatar
    Member No
    24297
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    12-10-2014 @ 10:07 PM
    Location
    Directly under God
    Posts
    4,371
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,191
    Thanked 261 Times in 210 Posts


    Blog Entries
    71
    Rep Power
    15
    That is some odd anomalies.
    The person sign-in name is "Roth is a joke"
    They registered in Jan of 2004, have only 3 posts
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  7. #7
    Full Member Status

    Cato's Avatar
    Member No
    20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:18 AM
    Location
    69 Wanker St, Kennel, Japan
    Posts
    4,557
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked 951 Times in 435 Posts


    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by rothisajoke View Post
    I have a large collection of DLR material to trade with too.
    where's your list?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  8. #8
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    David Lee Roth - 09-13-1986 - Hilton Coliseum - Ames, IA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 09-26-1986 - Cobo Hall - Detroit, Michigan (2DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 10-31-1986 - Maple Leaf Gardens - Toronto, Canada (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-01-1986 - Montreal Forum - Montreal, Canada (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-01-1986 - Montreal Forum - Montreal, Canada (1DVD) Upgrade Edition *
    David Lee Roth - 02-01-1987 - Hill Auditorium - Ann Arbor, MI (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-06-1988 - Sportatorium - Hollywood, Florida (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-28-1988 - Glen Falls, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 04-13-1988 - Maple Leaf Gardens - Toronto, Canada (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 04-21-1988 - Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-24-1988 - Myriad Convention Center - Oklahoma City, OK (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-15-1988 - Wembley Arena - London, England (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-22-1988 - Palacio Municipal De Deportes - Barcelona, Spain (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 12-03-1988 - Gothenburg, Sweden (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 02-23-1991 - Whitley Bay Ice Rink - Newcastle, England (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-08-1991 - Munich, Germany (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-15-1991 - Stockholm Globe Arena - Stockholm, Sweden (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-16-1991 - Kariskoga, Sweden (2DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-18-1991 - Oslo Spektrum - Oslo, Norway (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-21-1991 - Forest National - Brussels, Belgium (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-22-1991 - Le Zenith de Paris - Paris, France (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-24-1991 - Rotterdam Ahoy - The Netherlands (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-13-1991 - USF Sun Dome - Tampa, Florida (2DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-14-1991 - Orlando Arena - Orlando, FL (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-15-1991 - Miami Arena - Miami, Florida (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-15-1991 - Miami Arena - Miami, Florida (2DVD) - Better Quality Recording
    David Lee Roth - 06-25-1991 - Merriweather Post Pavillion - Columbia, MD (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-03-1991 - Jones Beach - Wantagh, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-09-1991 - Cayuga County Fairgrounds - Weedsport, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-14-1991 - Allentown County Fairgrounds - Allentown, PA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-29-1994 - Pittsburgh, PA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 04-01-1994 - The Metro - Chicago, IL (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 05-21-1994 - Hammersmith Odeon - London, England (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 05-31-1994 - Dortmund, Germany (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-29-1994 - Konocti Harbor Resort & Spa - Kelseyville, CA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-03-1994 - San Diego, CA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - The Story Continues (1988-1994) (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth & The Nonstop Blues Bustin Mambo Slammers - 11-13-1995 - The Tonight Show w/Jay Leno - Performance/Interview and Rare Casino Commercial (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-26-1999 - Rantarock Festival - Vaasa, Finland (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 08-22-2002 - Meadows Music Center - Hartford, CT (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 2002 - No Holds Bar-B-Que (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-13-2006 - Nokia Theater - New York City, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 08-19-2006 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Clarkston, MI (1DVD)

  9. #9
    Full On Cocktard

    Member No
    24235
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    06-12-2012 @ 01:41 PM
    Location
    roanoke rapids-NC
    Posts
    26
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    i have it
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  10. #10
    Which wallet is yours?
    Foot Soldier
    Bad Muthafucker's Avatar
    Member No
    910
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    06-13-2017 @ 01:07 PM
    Location
    PA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    521
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts


    Rep Power
    14
    Are any of these shows pro-shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by rothisajoke View Post
    David Lee Roth - 09-13-1986 - Hilton Coliseum - Ames, IA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 09-26-1986 - Cobo Hall - Detroit, Michigan (2DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 10-31-1986 - Maple Leaf Gardens - Toronto, Canada (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-01-1986 - Montreal Forum - Montreal, Canada (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-01-1986 - Montreal Forum - Montreal, Canada (1DVD) Upgrade Edition *
    David Lee Roth - 02-01-1987 - Hill Auditorium - Ann Arbor, MI (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-06-1988 - Sportatorium - Hollywood, Florida (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-28-1988 - Glen Falls, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 04-13-1988 - Maple Leaf Gardens - Toronto, Canada (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 04-21-1988 - Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-24-1988 - Myriad Convention Center - Oklahoma City, OK (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-15-1988 - Wembley Arena - London, England (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 11-22-1988 - Palacio Municipal De Deportes - Barcelona, Spain (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 12-03-1988 - Gothenburg, Sweden (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 02-23-1991 - Whitley Bay Ice Rink - Newcastle, England (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-08-1991 - Munich, Germany (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-15-1991 - Stockholm Globe Arena - Stockholm, Sweden (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-16-1991 - Kariskoga, Sweden (2DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-18-1991 - Oslo Spektrum - Oslo, Norway (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-21-1991 - Forest National - Brussels, Belgium (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-22-1991 - Le Zenith de Paris - Paris, France (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-24-1991 - Rotterdam Ahoy - The Netherlands (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-13-1991 - USF Sun Dome - Tampa, Florida (2DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-14-1991 - Orlando Arena - Orlando, FL (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-15-1991 - Miami Arena - Miami, Florida (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-15-1991 - Miami Arena - Miami, Florida (2DVD) - Better Quality Recording
    David Lee Roth - 06-25-1991 - Merriweather Post Pavillion - Columbia, MD (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-03-1991 - Jones Beach - Wantagh, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-09-1991 - Cayuga County Fairgrounds - Weedsport, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-14-1991 - Allentown County Fairgrounds - Allentown, PA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 03-29-1994 - Pittsburgh, PA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 04-01-1994 - The Metro - Chicago, IL (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 05-21-1994 - Hammersmith Odeon - London, England (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 05-31-1994 - Dortmund, Germany (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-29-1994 - Konocti Harbor Resort & Spa - Kelseyville, CA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-03-1994 - San Diego, CA (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - The Story Continues (1988-1994) (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth & The Nonstop Blues Bustin Mambo Slammers - 11-13-1995 - The Tonight Show w/Jay Leno - Performance/Interview and Rare Casino Commercial (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 06-26-1999 - Rantarock Festival - Vaasa, Finland (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 08-22-2002 - Meadows Music Center - Hartford, CT (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 2002 - No Holds Bar-B-Que (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 07-13-2006 - Nokia Theater - New York City, NY (1DVD)
    David Lee Roth - 08-19-2006 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Clarkston, MI (1DVD)
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  11. #11
    Ron
    Head Fluffer

    Member No
    25646
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    10-09-2014 @ 05:49 PM
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    54
    Posts
    324
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts


    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    7
    I'm lookin'4 some DLR dvd's : 09-13-1986 Ames Iowa, Hilton col.
    10-31-1986 Toronto Canada
    07-14-1991 Allentown PA
    07-03-1991 Jones Beach Wantaugh
    07-09-1991 Weedsport NJ
    01-07-2000 Las Vegas NV
    04-01-1994 Chicago IL the Metro
    02-10-1999 Las Vegas NV + Scottsdale AZ '99 + Bristow VA '99
    05-03-2002 Atlanta GA
    08-19-2002 Virginia Beach VA Verzon wireless amphith.
    05-25-2005 Anderson SC
    06-28-2003 Stockton CA SJ County fair
    06-25-2005 St Petersburgh FL

    Who can help me out, I want to trade for this stuff so gimme a mail : rockwall@casema.nl and I will sent you my dvd-bootleg list with VH & stuff but also

    a lot of other bands ( from AC/DC to ZZ Top ) Put this trade on the road:
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  12. #12
    Full On Cocktard

    Member No
    24518
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    12-01-2012 @ 07:51 PM
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    20
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    David Lee Roth performing "Big Train" in Pittsburgh, PA in 1994.
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NlIIp9SQSrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    David Lee Roth performing "Your Filthy Little Mouth" in Pittsburgh, PA in 1994.
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kr2ZlrLWrPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    David Lee Roth performing "Experience" in Pittsburgh, PA in 1994.
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VYuo8ktJMnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    David Lee Roth performing "Sunburn" in London 1994.
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/13kuaHJPZvQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    David Lee Roth performing "A Little Luck" in San Diego 1994.
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a1NKh2golEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by assclownbush; 04-04-2011 at 04:48 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  13. Thanked assclownbush for this KICKASS post:

    rocking ron (06-13-2011)


  14. #13
    "EVERYBODY UP!!!"
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Diamondjimi's Avatar
    Member No
    5109
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 06:35 PM
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    12,043
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,333
    Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,366 Posts


    Rep Power
    46
    Would've liked to see that tour. Dave playing in a different gear makes it a nice change...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  15. #14
    Full On Cocktard

    Member No
    24518
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    12-01-2012 @ 07:51 PM
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    20
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    I just picked up the requested DVD. My DLR solo collection is complete.
    <<DLR's August 25, 1994 show at the Madison Theater in Peoria, Illinois>>

  16. #15
    Full On Cocktard

    Member No
    24518
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    12-01-2012 @ 07:51 PM
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    20
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts


    Rep Power
    0

  17. #16
    Full Member Status

    Romeo Delight's Avatar
    Member No
    11436
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 11:59 AM
    Location
    leftcoast
    Posts
    4,937
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 449 Times in 316 Posts


    Rep Power
    22
    I saw a live DLR DVD in the store today...looked official, but it couldn't have been.

    Was from 1999 and was from denmark. Anyone know if it is legit...semi-legit?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  18. #17
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    97
    Posts
    30,179
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 7,859 Times in 4,972 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Was it not from Finland?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  19. #18
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    97
    Posts
    30,179
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 7,859 Times in 4,972 Posts


    Rep Power
    10

  20. #19
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    97
    Posts
    30,179
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 7,859 Times in 4,972 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    It's not an official release but will be taken from video transmitted on TV over there and should look very like this.

    Ray Luziers first gig with Roth!

    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lC3GzaV3zAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  21. #20
    Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!
    DIAMOND STATUS
    ELVIS's Avatar
    Member No
    14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    05-04-2015 @ 09:33 AM
    Location
    China
    Posts
    43,942
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,821
    Thanked 3,191 Times in 2,418 Posts


    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Dave and Bart Walsh were awesome in Louisiana on that tour...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  22. #21
    Heisenberg
    Head Fluffer
    big fatty's Avatar
    Member No
    6628
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    06-13-2017 @ 02:01 AM
    Location
    vancouver canada
    Age
    47
    Posts
    433
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    669
    Thanked 242 Times in 133 Posts


    Rep Power
    16

    Cool

    ACH003121144.1336602997.320x320.jpg

    DLR, Finland '99 ( It is titled, Little Dreamer )

    I just bought this one from London Drugs Store in Vancouver Canada for $ 15.99, + tax. I was quite surprised to see it there amongst the normal official dvds. I'd already seen most of it from the YouTube clips, but was glad to get it.

    They also had a VH dvd titled " Bottoms Up ", with a 1979 picture of Eddie on the front, but unfortunatly it was from 1988, as I could see from the tracklisting on the back. So I was kinda miffed about that.

    I've noticed these bootlegs popping up amongst the regular stores, like HMV, Best Buy, and Future Shop, but rarely buy them. I did buy an Aerosmith one though, from 1987, because it had the song, " One Way Street," on it, which was somewhat rare. But ideally, I should be able to download these type of dvd's online, and use the money for the official releases. I sometimes feel like a sucker paying for the bootlegs, but sometimes, you just gotta have it.
    Last edited by big fatty; 01-21-2013 at 03:34 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  23. #22
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    I got the August 25, 1994 Madison Theater show from Peoria, IL. My DLR solo collection is now complete.

  24. #23
    Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Zing!'s Avatar
    Member No
    27445
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    06-17-2015 @ 12:43 PM
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,363
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked 973 Times in 618 Posts


    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by rothisajoke View Post
    I got the August 25, 1994 Madison Theater show from Peoria, IL. My DLR solo collection is now complete.
    Great! Now about your name...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  25. 2 users say thank you to Zing! for this KICKASS post:

    DLR Bridge (02-12-2013)


  26. #24
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    I tried to update it to 'joker' but it was too late. If you know how I can change it, let me know.

  27. #25
    Full Member Status

    Cato's Avatar
    Member No
    20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:18 AM
    Location
    69 Wanker St, Kennel, Japan
    Posts
    4,557
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked 951 Times in 435 Posts


    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    28
    ask Va Beach VH Fan or Pojo or Sarge via Private Message to change your name to joker or Hagarisadick or ELVISISGAY or ImissAce or... whatever...

  28. #26
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks! I'll do that. I was the one who released the Orlando, FL 1991 and Columbia, MD 1991 shows to the public. I've always been a fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    ask Va Beach VH Fan or Pojo or Sarge via Private Message to change your name to joker or Hagarisadick or ELVISISGAY or ImissAce or... whatever...

  29. #27
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0

  30. #28
    Full Member Status

    Cato's Avatar
    Member No
    20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:18 AM
    Location
    69 Wanker St, Kennel, Japan
    Posts
    4,557
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked 951 Times in 435 Posts


    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    28
    cool. never seen before.
    any rare stuff on that disc?

  31. #29
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    691
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    08-25-2013 @ 06:14 PM
    Location
    zdvfzsvgsbv
    Posts
    9
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best sounding VH Boot!
    By NATEDOG001976 in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:38 AM
  2. DLR 6/17/03 boot
    By spmusicplyr in forum Bootleg Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 11:34 AM
  3. What's the best Live boot?
    By TwoFoolsAMinute in forum Bootleg Corner
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 07:02 PM
  4. What Is the Best Eat Em and Smile Boot available?
    By fanofdave in forum Bootleg Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 07:03 PM
  5. Name this boot
    By Cato in forum Bootleg Corner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 06:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •