X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesus Christ
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    I guess it's easier to play Messiah on the internet all day and bitch that the government doesn't collect enough taxes for your welfare check, than to just go get a fucking job.

I wonder what Ford's going to do when he gets to heaven and finds the BCE there.
    The BCE are murderers, liars and blasphemers. I assure you, they will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

I thought you said we weren't supposed to judge, Ford? Are you a hypocrite, or just fucking stupid?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      Judge not Pibbles, lest ye be judged.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

I am THE Judge

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

I guess that's the latter...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." - 2 Corinthians 5:10

What part of that do ye not understand?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." - 2 Corinthians 5:10

What part of that do ye not understand?
              Did Jesus insist on fine Corinthian leather, like Ricardo Montobaum?

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

One of the cool things about being the Son of God, is that I can get anything in Corinthian leather, and need not even kill any cows to do so.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

I thought Corinthian Leather was an advertising term for Naugahyde?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

That may be how Chrysler did it, but verily it is not how Christ rolls

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Christler don't play that.

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Blaze

Oh, well let me introduce you to the Peaceful system.

A 2.5% flat rate is the tax is bestowed upon accepting Peace exists.
                        If you choose not to accept Peace exists, your tax rate is based off of whatever belief system or the standard 2.5%, which ever is higher.
                        There is no interest applied to any loans, flat fees is the only legal option.
                        That is the Peaceful financial system.
                        Unfortunately here on planet Earth 2.5% won't be enough to pay for the social services, education, roads and healthcare I want.

Even worse I feel a bit short of cash this month so I'm going to choose not to accept peace exists and instead choose to accept The Flying Spaghetti Monster this year because being a human I am a hypocrite and a bit crap so need to be coerced a bit to pay taxes for the good.

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVELhUyLZGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0 xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVELhUyLZGk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0 xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I think it's included under the section 'Bits the church added later to justify 2000 years of living in luxury'.

Like the parable of 'Fuck the Poor and give me your money' which doesn't seem to fit with most of the rest.

John 12:1-11
                            Six days before the Passover, Jesus arrived at Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. There a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him. Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, "Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages."
                            He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.
                            "Leave her alone," Jesus replied. "It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me." Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well, for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and putting their faith in him. (NIV)

Comment

• Blackflag
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Even worse I feel a bit short of cash this month so I'm going to choose not to accept peace exists and instead choose to accept The Flying Spaghetti Monster this year because being a human I am a hypocrite and a bit crap so need to be coerced a bit to pay taxes for the good.
                              It's wry wit like that that brought us Benny Hill and Mr. Bean.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I did hear that they were hugely popular in the US.

Benny Hill hasn't been shown here since the early 80s, it was deemed crass and sexist.

Comment

Working...