Chaim Witz is willing to take the blame for "Lady" Gaga. (no, seriously)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Chaim Witz is willing to take the blame for "Lady" Gaga. (no, seriously)

KISS: Gaga is 'the most exciting thing to happen since us'
    May 4, 2010, 3:47 PM EST

WENN -- Glam rockers KISS are taking credit for Lady Gaga's outrageous style, branding the Poker Face hitmaker a "female version" of their band.

The Detroit Rock City hitmakers admit they'd love to enlist Gaga as the fifth member of the group, insisting they inspired the 24-year-old singer's flamboyant persona and stage costumes.

Gene Simmons says, "She's not Lady Gaga, she's really Lady Kiss. I love the vibe, the big mouth and the big visuals. She's the most exciting thing to happen since us. She's a female version of us.

"One of the first things we learned was to treat the audience as the guv'nor (boss). When they buy a ticket they become your boss. We just work here. She realises that her fans deserve the best you got because they pay your wages."

funny, I would have thought Paul Stanley would be the more likely "Lady" Gaga fan in the band

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

The "female" KISS?!?? LOL!

Apparently, Gene has absolutely no idea that Lady DongDong is packin' heat!

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Fuckin' Simmons.

Must be nice to be able to a) smell your own farts and self-delude youself that they smell like roses and b) be convinced that you inspired everyone else to fart, too.

Last thing Simmons was involved with that was worth taking credit for was Shannon Tweed...twenty years ago.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Just when I think I can't lose any more respect for Gene or Ki$$....pow, they sink to a new low.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          The "female" KISS?!?? LOL!

!
          Right here:

PRISS's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kissfan1976
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2010

Gene just wants to "nail" her.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

No, he wants to nail "it".

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                Sniper
                • Jan 2006

Reminds me of quote by Steven Tyler on lyrics to F.I.N.E.
                "I shove my tongue right between your cheeks
                See I haven't made love now, for 25 weeks
                I hear that you're so tight your lovin' squeaks"

"If Gene Simmons wrote that he would think it's poetry" LOL

So Chaim Witz is Gene Simmons?
                Last edited by GreenBayLA; 05-08-2010, 04:34 AM.
                "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
                  Reminds me of quote by Steven Tyler on lyrics to F.I.N.E.
                  "I shove my tongue right between your cheeks
                  See I haven't made love now, for 25 weeks
                  I hear that you're so tight your lovin' squeaks"

"If Gene Simmons wrote that he would think it's poetry" LOL

So Chaim Witz is Gene Simmons?
                  Chaim Witz is his real name. I believe he changed it to the more "American" sounding Gene Klein when he moved to the US, and of course, $immons is totally a stage name.

And if I had to associate an Aerosmith song with "Lady" Gaga, well, that's a no brainer.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Chaim Witz is his real name. I believe he changed it to the more "American" sounding Gene Klein when he moved to the US, and of course, $immons is totally a stage name.
                    When celebrities that use stage names get their checks, how are they written? Does Gene Simmons get all his paychecks made out as Gene Klein? What about Madonna or Sting? I just don't see a check written out "Pay to the order of Sting".
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      When celebrities that use stage names get their checks, how are they written? Does Gene Simmons get all his paychecks made out as Gene Klein? What about Madonna or Sting? I just don't see a check written out "Pay to the order of Sting".
                      Rich people do not write or receive checks. They have accountants for that sorta stuff, as they believe it to be beneath them. Coincidentally, this is much the same way they tend to view their fans.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Rich people do not write or receive checks. They have accountants for that sorta stuff, as they believe it to be beneath them. Coincidentally, this is much the same way they tend to view their fans.
                        Probably true. I remember a story about Eddie Murphy I think where he will only wear a pair of socks once & then throws them out. Every day he must have a brand new pair of socks. I can really imagine Gene having a lot of weird things similar that he would do.

Anyways, Gene sucks & Lady Gaga sucks. If I never heard a peep about them ever again I probably wouldn't even notice.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gene would probably answer that question this way.....

"I don't give a damn what you write on the check, as long as you pay me."
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

That, and "There is no such thing as bad publicity."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

I'll give a small degree of credit to Simmons for at least having the courtesy to say what most celebrities won't regarding just being plain greedy.

To Simmons, the only KISS fans that matter are the ones who currently see the band in concert and buy the merchandise. He really could give a toss about the fans who thought the band was the fucking bomb in the 1970's, think they've turned into something quite pathetic these days and wouldn't give the band a wooden nickel for anything they're churning out now.

I'm one of those people, and you know what? Gene STILL got my money with each of those KISSSTORY releases. And if he throws some classic footage on another such release, he'll get my money again.

I feel the same way about Eddie Van Halen as I do Gene these days, with the difference being Gene isn't afraid to release the classic KISS footage to make a buck off the period of the band most people care about in fear of having they heyday being compared to the band today. Gene KNOWS his band is a nostalgia trip...he embraces it. Eddie's still in denial about it.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...