Banned
    Easy day was yesterday.

Member No
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 02:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Hmmm....(as you've seen) the mop's still intact, so clearly I'm not a hater.

Btw...is that what happened to you and GAyR's retreating hairlines, though?
    My hair is fine. You don't see me calling you an idiot. Coincidence?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackflag View Post
    My hair is fine. You don't see me calling you an idiot. Coincidence?

Clearly a coincidence.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Actually, to get back on topic, even something as seemingly tame like sleep apnea can eventually cause a stroke.... The reason is because of a lack of oxygen to the brain while you sleep....

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Oddly enough, my Mom had a stroke yesterday........strangest stoke known to man.

She has some tingling in her right arm and leg but nothing else, zero, nothing. When she walked into the emergency room and told them she thought she had a stroke, they looked at her like she was insane. The blood tests confirmed she had a stroke but she's talking normal, eating and honestly, she looks and acts no different than two days ago........

I'm glad she's there but for fuck's sake are they just bilking her insurance to milk as much money as possible. She grabbed my hand with her left hand then her right hand and I couldn't tell the difference.

Fuck.....I come back to Michigan to help my parents and they both have had medical issues in the last month
    What the fuck kinda funk did I bring back from Manitou Springs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****Edit**** literally just got off the phone with my dad and the doctor said the stoke was caused by high cholesterol??????
    Last edited by kwame k; 05-13-2010 at 10:16 PM.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    Oddly enough, my Mom had a stroke yesterday........strangest stoke known to man.

She has some tingling in her right arm and leg but nothing else, zero, nothing. When she walked into the emergency room and told them she thought she had a stroke, they looked at her like she was insane. The blood tests confirmed she had a stroke but she's talking normal, eating and honestly, she looks and acts no different than two days ago........
    Isn't it usually associated with pain in the LEFT arm ??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Isn't it usually associated with pain in the LEFT arm ??
    I think that's heart attacks, probably because those would be the veins first affected by the sudden loss of blood flow if there were a blockage.

Whereas a stroke is in the brain, and the pain would be whatever signals got sent down the nervous system, and depending on which side of the brain is affected would determine where the symptoms would manifest themselves in the body.

Or so I thought I heard on House or ER or whatever. Maybe Elvis or Sarge will be along shortly with a more qualified medical opinion.

Hope your mom gets well soon Kwame. It was about this time last year my mom had her own middle of the night trip to the hospital. Symptoms resembled a heart attack, but they never did find anything physically wrong with her.

7. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (05-13-2010)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 3,450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    While I don't feel a stroke in anyone is a laughing matter or something to be made fun of, you know damn well you'd keep an offensive thread title if it was a Republican.
    Yet, I have yet to find one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've seen a "liberal/progressive" celebrate the catastrophic illness of a relative of a major legitimate rightist political figure here. Even Ford waxed sentimental when Pres. Ronnie Reagan passed away...

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks guys.....the thing that perplexes me is that the tingling on her right side doesn't show any signs of being all that serious. She has full dexterity and can walk and use her arm just fine..... absolutely zero numbness in face and she can rattle off anything you ask her instantly........

Mildest stroke they've ever seen and the blood test apparently confirm that she had a stroke....doctors seem to have a handle on it and I'm guessing she'll be out tomorrow.

If there is a good thing about it it's a wake up call for her to stop eating sweets and to get out and be more active........she looks and acts normal and other than maybe some short-term memory loss.....my dad seems to thinks this but I didn't see any signs of it.

BTW, when in the fuck did they allow people to use cell phones in their hospital rooms......I thought that was a no no!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    I didn't post a fetus. I posted an aborted baby. Stay on topic.
    Why don't you post pic's of the babies killed in the airstrikes your tax dollars paid for?

Wait, I'll answer. Because you're a moral coward with a huge bucket of hypocrisy and double standards so easily cascading from your pathetic moral vanity...

The thread title was"Big Fucking Deal". (facetious) For those of you that aren't that clever, that's a veiled health care reference.
    Beau Biden is a fine and decent man.

Lounge is a first rate coward. In his tagline, he claims to be "The Rude One" but is actually a pushover.
    Yeah, okay, Jacksqueer, you're a fucking hoot...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-13-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Why don't you post pic's of the babies killed in the airstrikes your tax dollars paid for?
    We'll see pics of dead Bidens carved up for organ donor transplants before that ever is necessary.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Kwame, Sorry to hear about your mother. We'll hope for a speedy recovery man.

I heard the DTB impersonation on more than one occasion and it was spot on.

13. Thanked jacksmar for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (05-14-2010)

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post

Wait, I'll answer. Because you're a moral coward with a huge bucket of hypocrisy and double standards so easily cascading from your pathetic moral vanity...

Yeah, okay, Jacksqueer, you're a fucking hoot...
    Nick,
    You have the same obsession as another MOD on here and it's not healthy. I suggest you ask Harry Reid for a doctors pass and get it confirmed by his cunt counterpart Nancy The liar.

Still trying that old hippy 60's mantra about baby killing?

Here's the pic you requested:

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 08:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That didn't even happen in the 60's, moron.

What's the point of it anyway?

Why am I asking?...fuck.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Now I'm beyond confused...that's the famous 1970 photo of the Kent State shootings by National Guardsmen. You know, the one that CSN&Y sang about in "Ohio"?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

I love how you guys are looking for reason and intelligence from Papsmar.

Fucking buffoon and attention whore, plain and simple. Just look at his thread.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kwame, Sorry to hear about your mother. We'll hope for a speedy recovery man.

I heard the DTB impersonation on more than one occasion and it was spot on.
    Thanks man! She's home now and come to find out it was the fucking meds she was taking and not her cholesterol. Of course they won't say that and the fucking doctor was saying, "why would you want to get off of your pain medication?", being the respectful humanitarian I am I said, "because it gave her a stroke you fucking asshole", could of heard a pin drop in there!

Never knew security could get to her room so fast! I wonder if I'm banned from just that hospital or the whole fucking chain......fucking whores!

19. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (05-14-2010)

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Sorry to hear about the folks health issues, Kwame. I wish them a speedy recovery, bro.
    My Dad just had surgery for an aneurysm last week. He's doin great, now. The older ya get, it seems the more maintenance we need...

21. Thanked Diamondjimi for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (05-14-2010)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    Sorry to hear about the folks health issues, Kwame. I wish them a speedy recovery, bro.
    My Dad just had surgery for an aneurysm last week. He's doin great, now. The older ya get, it seems the more maintenance we need...

Thanks Jimi! Gotta say it's been a strange few weeks and if there was any doubt I had about moving back to Michigan, the last couple of days have erased that!

My dad has to take insulin now to control his blood sugar and my mom is going to have to quit eating the junk food and stop taking the meds which the side effects clearly state, risk of stroke in some cases!

They both have to get off their asses and exercise and little do they know, that my bro and I just hired a personal trainer for both of them.......Monday's gonna be a fun day for them

Wow, surgery for an aneurysm!!!!! Scary shit there and I'm glad everything's going OK, Jimi!

Thoughts and prayers going out to your dad, bro!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

As Mick Jagger wrote (ironically while in his 20's) "what a drag it is, getting old"

I remain convinced that the pharmaceutical industry is doing far more harm than good to us, which is why I avoid their products whenever at all possible.
    Last edited by FORD; 05-14-2010 at 12:47 PM.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah! When did it get to the point where they are the children and we are the adults, now

My sis-in law found my mom's stash..........she was fucking hiding candy bars in her bedroom and bathroom

Jesus, she didn't even hide it all that well.......you would of thought all the times they busted us with our pot stashes, they would of learned better hiding places!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Actually, to get back on topic, even something as seemingly tame like sleep apnea can eventually cause a stroke.... The reason is because of a lack of oxygen to the brain while you sleep....
    Sleep Apnea nearly killed me. I have a very severe case of it caused by some vertebrae in my neck. As I got old the problem got worse. My wife noticed I started snoring and then stopped breathing. My health gradually went downhill but it happens so slow you really don't notice how bad you have declined. Then you usually die in your sleep. My problem was also caused by having a thick neck. 18% of NFL linebackers have sleep apnea due to their thick necks.

I use a CPAP machine now and it's eliminated all problems. Some people can also use oxygen generators. It took six months to get my health back to normal and the sleep lab at the hospital said I was one of the worst cases they have seen. My machine is set at 15 units of pressure and it maxes out at 18. It's a good thing pressure doesn't bother my ears.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wow, Nitro!

At least you got it figured out...........Good for you, bro

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah! When did it get to the point where they are the children and we are the adults, now

My sis-in law found my mom's stash..........she was fucking hiding candy bars in her bedroom and bathroom

Jesus, she didn't even hide it all that well.......you would of thought all the times they busted us with our pot stashes, they would of learned better hiding places!
    I hide everything in my golf bag. I had one set of clubs I used and another old crappy set nobody wanted to touch. The crappy set hid all my contraband from drugs to porn. A friend of mine used a hollowed out Book of Mormon to hide his stash. LOL!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have an old power amp that doesn't have the guts in it..........not that I would hide anything in there, mind you

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Wow, Nitro!

At least you got it figured out...........Good for you, bro
    I got it figured out when I got a bad case of bronchitus and literally stopped breathing in my sleep. Luckily I woke up on the floor gasping for air (I fell asleep on the couch) and drove myself to the emergency room where they put me on a nebulizer and asthma medication. They got me into the sleep lap ASAP. My brother died a few years earlier from undiagnosed high blood pressure and my sleep apnea had mine through the roof. The sleep lab staff said I was lucky the bronchitus didn't do me in. Usually the person with the sleep apnea has no idea they have it. It's the wife or the girlfriend who notices it. So if your wife or girlfriend thinks you have sleep apnea or say you stop breathing in your sleep, go see your doctor!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks Jimi! Gotta say it's been a strange few weeks and if there was any doubt I had about moving back to Michigan, the last couple of days have erased that!

My dad has to take insulin now to control his blood sugar and my mom is going to have to quit eating the junk food and stop taking the meds which the side effects clearly state, risk of stroke in some cases!

They both have to get off their asses and exercise and little do they know, that my bro and I just hired a personal trainer for both of them.......Monday's gonna be a fun day for them

Wow, surgery for an aneurysm!!!!! Scary shit there and I'm glad everything's going OK, Jimi!

Thoughts and prayers going out to your dad, bro!
    Yeah, the aneurysm was in his stomach. Took 5 goddamn months to finally get in for surgery. The good thing about the ordeal was the fact that the best doctors in Canada did the operation @ Trillium Hospital in T.O. (Toronto). The old boy has Diabetes, which doesn't make it any easier.
    A trainer for the folks is a great gift. It can only help. It's harder to modivate old folks to move their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    As Mick Jagger wrote (ironically while in his 20's) "what a drag it is, getting old"

I remain convinced that the pharmaceutical industry is doing far more harm than good to us, which is why I avoid their products whenever at all possible.
    Doctors are the biggest drug dealers on the planet. They turn more people into addicts. it's unfortunately a self feeding industry ...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I have an old power amp that doesn't have the guts in it..........not that I would hide anything in there, mind you
    I had a 4x12 that had those British speaker mounts on the front of each speaker that have four screws. A phillips head on a drill and pulling one speaker opened up to a world of sleaze and fantasy. My porn collection outgrew the golf bag. Also my booze went into the speaker as well. The cab sounded like shit. It was a homemade thing I made out of particle board but man was it ever great at hiding contraband.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's crazy shit right there, Nitro......sorry to hear about your bro

Luckily, I don't even snore, have low body fat, exercise, eat healthy and generally take care of myself............

I mean smoke herb and drinking micro-brews can't be bad for you, right

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Doctors are the biggest drug dealers on the planet. They turn more people into addicts. it's unfortunately a self feeding industry ...
    When you have the drug companies behind what is being taught in the medical schools and they flood the countryside with pharmacutical reps to butter the doctors into pimping drugs for them, you get the picture. We have the best medical system money can buy. One reason it's important to be able to choose your doctor.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's crazy shit right there, Nitro......sorry to hear about your bro

Luckily, I don't even snore, have low body fat, exercise, eat healthy and generally take care of myself............

I mean smoke herb and drinking micro-brews can't be bad for you, right
    Both me and my brother stopped going in for annual checkups. Big mistake. He wasn't as lucky as I was. He had a massive heart attack and dropped dead on his living room floor. He was heading out for work and just went face down on the floor dead. He died that fast.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I had short term memory loss from being out of oxygen for so long. If you look at some of my older posts in here they are a real mess and that's the reason. I mean parts of my memory were just a blank. I actually had to relearn things and playing bass and guitar for some reason helped me get back to normal. So playing music and learning songs was my therapy and it worked. Typing I find I will put in the wrong word for the one I meant to use. I still do it but it happens less now. Now I can come to the Roth Army and check my progress and look at the old posts and see how fucked up I really was. LOL!

36. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (05-14-2010)

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Scary stuff...

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Spot on FORD.......I was fucking pissed when I found out my mom's drug dealer(doctor) prescribed a pain med that had a side effect/chance of stroke in some cases! We convinced my mom that she doesn't need those drugs and thank God my sis-in law researched the meds she was on and what the side effect were! That fucking quack that was(fired his ass)my mom's doctor tried to blame everything else but the meds.

What the asshole apparently didn't realize was my mom's not stupid, she may have been naive in thinking that doctors only have her best interest in mind, but she knew what all her test results said and knew what the numbers meant. When she realized that her Cholesterol levels were not that bad, not perfect but not that elevated, and all the other tests for blockage, etc were acceptable.......well, the only other thing it could be was her meds!

On a side note......I forgot what that Adrenalin rush feels like right before you're about ready to kick ass and take names

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Same here. If people just ate better and got some exercise it would avoid most health problems we are plagued with. People are eating and lounging themselves to death. Also, we need to eliminate the stress out of the way we live. I spent some time in China and many Chinese start the day off doing some Tai Chi outside in the morning. Instead of putting people through a sausage grinder the government and employers need to encourage people to spend some quality time each day to unwind. In France they enjoy lunch over wine with friends. In Germany everyone at the company enjoys a beer over lunch unwinding, having a good time, and then they go back to work. In the US everyone is wound so up tight they quiver and shake like Waldo in the Hot for Teacher movie. Stress will fuck you up more than anything. People need to make some quality time and release the fucking stress or they are going to blow.

Banned
    Easy day was yesterday.

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I find intercourse relaxes me. Followed by some baby back ribs.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Shooting cum makes your heart stronger and burns calories but eating too many ribs can be dangerous. Eat less ribs and eat more pussy.

42. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Jagermeister (05-14-2010)

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Shooting cum makes your heart stronger and burns calories but eating too many ribs can be dangerous. Eat less ribs and eat more pussy.
    Holy SHit!

Banned
    Easy day was yesterday.

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd rather go out sooner, but enjoy it all. I'm going on vacation in two weeks, and I'll take my vag with a side of ribs.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nick,
    You have the same obsession as another MOD on here and it's not healthy. I suggest you ask Harry Reid for a doctors pass and get it confirmed by his cunt counterpart Nancy The liar.
    Nice deflection, fuckbag. But weak, much like your intellect...

Still trying that old hippy 60's mantra about baby killing?
    Look in the mirror, abortion douche. Try giving a shit about the kids already here you high-horse riding bag of wasted cum...

Here's the pic you requested:
    Try again, Nancy. You can go back to fantasizing about ass-play and Paul Stanley now...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EG10o8T-vrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EG10o8T-vrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like muffins myself. Not old crusty or yeasty ones but fresh moist ones.

47. 3 users say thank you to Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Blackflag (05-14-2010),kwame k (05-14-2010),Nickdfresh (05-14-2010)

Thread Information