ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,296 Times in 4,721 Posts

Glenn BecKKK Conspiracy Theory Generator

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Leftist sodomites are taking a page right out of Stalin's playbook in order to ban private property and turn it over to the collective. They don't want it to be We the People anymore. They want it to be We the Pot-Smoking Granny-Euthanizing Nazi Weasels.
    We the Pot-Smoking Granny-Euthanizing Nazi Weasels...........at least I know what to call myself now......thanks BecKKK

On a side note......does he know about our commie lib cult we created to worship Obama and to usher in the new age of "ism" "ist".........shit, I didn't just type that, did I?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    None of the Democrats I know like Obama. They feel sold out and duped and view him as a Goldman Sachs shill. That being said, they still can't stand the Republican Party, Glenn Beck, or Sarah Palin. All I ask from Sarah is she release a sex tape for us to enjoy but not with Glenn Beck in it.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    12-10-2014 @ 10:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    We the Pot-Smoking Granny-Euthanizing Nazi Weasels...........at least I know what to call myself now......thanks BecKKK

On a side note......does he know about our commie lib cult we created to worship Obama and to usher in the new age of "ism" "ist".........shit, I didn't just type that, did I?
    If not, they can call 772-257-4501 to inquire.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    None of the Democrats I know like Obama. They feel sold out and duped and view him as a Goldman Sachs shill. That being said, they still can't stand the Republican Party, Glenn Beck, or Sarah Palin. All I ask from Sarah is she release a sex tape for us to enjoy but not with Glenn Beck in it.
    When I voted for Obama I never thought he was going to solve all the world's problems and that the day after the inauguration everything would be puppy dogs and roses.......

I'm not too happy with his appointments and some of his policies but I also have followed US politics long enough to know that everything said on the campaign trail will not necessarily come to fruition. Name one politician ever who has kept all the promises made on the campaign trail, Right or Left.

The biggest disappointment I have is in Congress (you know where the laws are made) Democrats are just blatant pussies lead by two of the worsts leaders ever, Reid and Pelosi! The Republicans have absolutely no agenda except to stall anything, spread unfounded fears (Death Panels, anyone remember that one) or say no to everything, all the while pretending to offer alternative solutions but in reality they are just hamstringing everything so they can win a majority in Nov.........at the American people's expense but we shouldn't hold that against them!

The funny thing is we elect people to go to Washington to get things done but yet get all pissed off if, heaven forbid, someone compromises. I guess I'm a rarity in the workplace and in life because I find that compromising and listening to fellow workers, friends and family leads to better results in the long run........ They used to have a term for that but in all honesty, when's the last time you heard someone called a Statesman or using Statesmanship!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

"GLENN BECK HAS NAZI TOURETTES!"

7. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

bueno bob (05-15-2010)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Reminds me of a few posters here!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    The US was in an economic depression when Obama became president elect and the bankers were already in full control. The bankers started grabbing more control of the system after the crash of 1987. This is when the electronic rigging of the stock market began and Alan Greenspan had a lot to do with it. What the current president and congress should be doing is regulating the banking system again but leaving it private. They should be dismantling The Patriot Act and do something about the illegal immigration problem so states don't have to step in and do it. They should audit the Federal Reserve and bring it under US Treasury Coyontrol. The banks; especially, Goldman Sachs and The Federal Reserve have more power than the US Congress and they basically own the Executive Branch. Look how many Goldman Sachs people are in Obama's cabinet. Also it would be nice to have a president that actually has read and knows what he's signing into law. Obama never bothered to read his own healthcare bill. Not that Chimp Bush was any better. Bush hit the accelerator hard and steered this country for the cliff. Obama is just letting the Bush car run her course while giving it a little more gas.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    None of the Democrats I know like Obama.
    then you don't know a lot of democrats.

Thread Information