X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

LMAO!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5MwMXXuWKAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5MwMXXuWKAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

As I predicted....the talk going on suggests some sort of project. It won't be a "one-off"...it will only be a one time show as Heaven and Hell.

>>BLACK SABBATH guitar legend TONY IOMMI spoke to Sundaymercury.net about the HEAVEN & HELL one-off show - A Tribute to Ronnie James Dio, which will be held at the High Voltage Festival on Saturday, July 24th and will feature the vocals of Glenn Hughes (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) and Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN). "This will be the very last gig we play as Heaven & Hell," reveals Iommi. "We chose the name because the band comprised the Black Sabbath line-up that made the Heaven & Hell album. We couldn't carry on under that name without Ronnie. It just wouldn't be right, and none of us has the desire to do that. We wouldn't call ourselves Black Sabbath either." When asked about what's next for Iommi he responds: "We'd like to do something, and carry on playing. But in what form - and with what singer - I don't know. Geezer (Butler) is back in Britain this week so we can rehearse for the tribute. Maybe then we'll have time to see what the future holds." So is a full-blown Black Sabbath reunion on the cards, or have too many harsh words been spoken? Tony is not ruling anything out. "I spoke to Ozzy while I was in Los Angeles after Ronnie's funeral, and he said he'd give me a call when he got to England on his own tour," he reveals. "But I've not had that telephone call yet. Ozzy and I have a complicated relationship but we've always kept in touch, no matter what else might have been going on. Would I play with Ozzy again? Who knows? It's weird with me and Ozzy. There can be all sorts of shit going on but when we talk, it's like nothing bad has ever happened. Once the tribute is done, we can all sit down and decide what it is exactly that we'd like to do."
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I'd still like a Sabbath album with Ozzy...

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Really? Wouldn't it just be tampering with the myth?

Surprised as I am by how good 'Scream' is, I just don't have much faith in a Sabbath record - the songs in the late '90s on the live record were awful, and I think an album could only disappoint....
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Shit, OZZY and Sharon have done more than "Tampered" with the myth. They've held it down and ass fucked it.
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                Surprised as I am by how good 'Scream' is, I just don't have much faith in a Sabbath record - the songs in the late '90s on the live record were awful, and I think an album could only disappoint....
                Crap, don't remind me. I was stunned by how crummy those songs were, and wished they'd been left off the album, replaced by a couple more live tunes. While the live tracks sounded pretty good, I liked the thrown together Past Lives album much better, even if it was nailed together from the old Live At Last record and a bunch of odds and ends.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

It doesn't really matter anymore...

They'll do it when they're desparate for money, and at that point they will really suck...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I think Scream sucks. I listened to it once and can't bring myself to play it again. Same old Ozzy with the harmonized vocals.

An Ozzy-Sabbath album would suck. Eventually you just have to say, "it's enough".
                    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

This might sound bizarre, but if the surviving members of Heaven And Hell really want to throw everyone a curve ball, they could get Veronica Freeman from Benedictum. OK, she won't make you forget Lita Ford in the looks department, but she has a voice that really would seem to fit the band. Plus, she does the whole "Sword and Sorcery" routine pretty well. (More pictures HERE.)

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I'd still like a Sabbath album with Ozzy...

Why, so $haron can one day replace Tony, Geezer, & Bill's tracks when she decides they don't need to be paid anymore?
                        Last edited by Diamondjimi; 07-12-2010, 07:26 PM.
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

No, to listen to...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            This might sound bizarre, but if the surviving members of Heaven And Hell really want to throw everyone a curve ball, they could get Veronica Freeman from Benedictum. OK, she won't make you forget Lita Ford in the looks department, but she has a voice that really would seem to fit the band. Plus, she does the whole "Sword and Sorcery" routine pretty well. (More pictures HERE.)

Frankly she's pretty good. Lita or not...Check out those legs!

Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

That looks and sounds like a man...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                                Check out those legs!