X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

As for "ganging up and bullying the weak ones"...... fucking please.

NO ONE is forced to log on and post stupid shit. They do it by choice. And when they make the choice to post stupid shit, theyre agreeing to allow and and all to call out the stupid shit.

Thome's schtick is a prime example. Same with Savicki, katie, katydid, and all of the other trolls before them.

BF was no "weak one" He was an attention whore who BEGGED to be challeneged, and whenhe did he came back with both guns blazing. So spare me sympathy.

I NEVER played the vicitm here, I simply asked the frineds on our team here to not let him use an old pic of mine as his avatar. He refused, and then took it to the next level.

He ran out of arguments. He ran out of guts. He ran out of steam, and resorted to the only thing he had left he thought would shut me up. FAIL.

Maxi, you've been "tempted" to post my shit in the past? really? Welp, that's pretty sad then. Because I could have dropped a dime on you guys lokg ago BUT IVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED IT.

As to what people post here, you've made NO BONES about your family situation, and what you've done. You posted all kinds of personal stuff here that could/should have remained private between you two.

I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags. Oh well. What the fuck does it matter? If you and Gar, or anyone else want to turn BF into a martyr, that's your right.

But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning. He could have easily knocked it off when management and ownership told him to, and things could have gone back to "normal", you know..... calling each other fags and posting one word movie reviews.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning. He could have easily knocked it off when management and ownership told him to, and things could have gone back to "normal", you know..... calling each other fags and posting one word movie reviews.
      ah, the good ole days.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Oh Loungie boy, what are we going to do with you man?

I'll quote a little Jizzy here... Stop making me own you!!! lol

As for "ganging up and bullying the weak ones"...... fucking please.

"fucking please" what? It's true. Seriously, tell me what isn't true regarding that statement?

NO ONE is forced to log on and post stupid shit. They do it by choice. And when they make the choice to post stupid shit, theyre agreeing to allow and and all to call out the stupid shit.

True and no argument from me there mang. However, far better people have done it long before you showed up and much better. You're not Rikk, no matter how much you've both aspired to be and emulate the guy. You never will be close. Sorry.

Thome's schtick is a prime example. Same with Savicki, katie, katydid, and all of the other trolls before them.
        Thome's shtick? He's fucking BRILLIANT I tellz ya and as I've stated many times prior. It's not my fault if some of you folks are too slow to follow the man's wit. As for the latter. Never really knew the "katie" person at all? The other two, well fuck a duck pond of fuck. Complete loonies.

BF was no "weak one" He was an attention whore who BEGGED to be challenged, and when he did he came back with both guns blazing. So spare me sympathy.

Where in the fuck am I begging for any sympathy for the blackflag? I'm just sayin' I don't think you're oh, so deserving of any either after all of the endless and relentless shit you pull. Seriously dude, you're like a leach. You find someone of whom you enjoy fucking with and there's no repellant strong enough to keep you from following them in every thread, etc. I dunno whether to bitchslap, reprimand or cuntgratulate you cos you're relentless?

I NEVER played the vicitm here, I simply asked the frineds on our team here to not let him use an old pic of mine as his avatar. He refused, and then took it to the next level.

What do you call your authoring of this thread then buddy? It's a 'look at what's happened to me!" at it's worst or best, depends on who you're asking?

He ran out of arguments. He ran out of guts. He ran out of steam, and resorted to the only thing he had left he thought would shut me up. FAIL.

"FAIL?" This was an exam?? :confused:

Maxi, you've been "tempted" to post my shit in the past? really? Welp, that's pretty sad then. Because I could have dropped a dime on you guys lokg ago BUT IVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED IT.

Key word boy was "TEMPTED" and alas, I fucking NEVER did such!!! Oh , what's with this "guys" shit anyway? I'll just assume you're trying (as usual) to drag in my better half just to bait my temper? Lame.

As to what people post here, you've made NO BONES about your family situation, and what you've done. You posted all kinds of personal stuff here that could/should have remained private between you two.

Yet and during such times, you just couldn't resist going for the jugular by saying some of the most awful and hurtful things, no? Yet, you wonder why I have probs with you at times? Yet, you've never apologized, right? Instead, you kept at it with me by posting my pm's that I couldn't remember sending you. Touch of class right there, I say.

I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags. Oh well. What the fuck does it matter? If you and Gar, or anyone else want to turn BF into a martyr, that's your right.

Seriously, I'm not pissed, a wee bit irritated maybe but not pissed. I just think you kinda deserve certain shit cos of your bullying nature on this site. Fuck, I deserve it as well with what I dish out. If I were to ever run into fuckfACE, I'd prolly be scared that he'd try to hit me after all I've said (and shall continue to do so) to the pathetic fat fuck. Same applies with flabby cos if I ever were to see her on the street, you can bet all your $$$ I'd ruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Isn't that what I already stated in my rantola prior?? :confused: You break the law, you pay the price. Which 'tis exactly what they're trying to do in Arizona at the moment.

Next.

Last edited by MAX; 05-18-2010, 06:40 PM. Reason: cos of my retarded grammar
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          ah, the good ole days.
          This kind of bizness (wrong or right) is what makes The Roth Army a kick ass site. Gettin dirty in the trenches is part of the sites character.
          Some sites are so fuckin politically correct they make me wanna puke.
          As for the shit slinging, if someone can't take it don't dish it out...

Roth on Fuckers!!!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags.
            Sorry but had to take another jab at this one. Did you honest to fuck say this in your head as you typed it?? It's PRECISELY to what I was referring by the kiddies at the sandbox analogy. You sound like a kindeegartner quarrelling with Miss Nancy over which doobie's side of the playpen smells the worst!!! Fuck mang!!!

Also and I'm going to reiterate, some of the personal shit you've posted came from another source and we both fucking know it. Hence, there are a cupla Lucy's who got some splainin' to do and they know who they are.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I certainly hope you are not implying that it came from me, MAX.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

I always did picture the Army like this:

Austere, imposing & somewhat austere & hostile to casual passers-by...

...but truly a place for those of us who refused to mature & chose to keep on being brats.

This is where we play, chat & look up the grrrls skirts. Then they go to the bathroom & chat about which of us is the cutest & play those silly games to see who they end up getting married to.

This is the place where we get to run around, get into fights over candy & gang up on those who insist that being a retard is the best way to go through life.

And then there's the Dump...

... where naughty boys & grrrls get punished for being too naughty.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  I certainly hope you are not implying that it came from me, MAX.
                  Honestly, I never thought you'd do such a thing. Nonetheless, you were one of the two and now I know for sure who did. Please accept my apology?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Please accept my apology?
                    Sharky,

I mean, please accept my apology for even thinking of you as one of the possibilities. It was just the math.

However, I don't want you to ever think I'm apologizing (as I promised I'd never do so) for telling you to go fuck yourself in the FL.

Jer
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Hmmmmmmm...

It's just this though, it just pisses me off in general how people on the internet gang up and bully the weak ones.
                      I'll need to find the time later to read Maxi's 9 quote re-rant....

But in the meantime, who exactly are these "weak ones" ????????

Gar?
                      thome?
                      savicki?
                      katie?
                      katydid?
                      Flab?
                      Blackflag?
                      Andy Taylor?
                      Jizzysttol?
                      Thunder?

Every fucking one of these earned, begged for it, came back for more, challenged it, and WANTED it.

So please tell me, who are the "weak" that keepgetting picked on, or ganged up on? [now who sounds like the playground?]

Wish I had more time today.....

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        I am angry at Lounge Machine because he is so goddamned sensible and tells the retards to shut the fuck up.

So I am going to post his actual god-given photograph to get back at him.

Didn't realize the captain turned off the, "No pictures of Lounge sign", HR...........

Albeit Lounge was young, in college and needed the money but.......WTF!

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          Honestly, I never thought you'd do such a thing. Nonetheless, you were one of the two and now I know for sure who did. Please accept my apology?
                          I don't even know what information you're talking about. Honestly, the only thing I know is your real name and I'm pretty sure a lot of people knew that well before me. In any event, I haven't given that out to anyone.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'll need to find the time later to read Maxi's 9 quote re-rant....

But in the meantime, who exactly are these "weak ones" ????????

Gar?
                            thome?
                            savicki?
                            katie?
                            katydid?
                            Flab?
                            Blackflag?
                            Andy Taylor?
                            Jizzysttol?
                            Thunder?

Every fucking one of these earned, begged for it, came back for more, challenged it, and WANTED it.

So please tell me, who are the "weak" that keepgetting picked on, or ganged up on? [now who sounds like the playground?]

Wish I had more time today.....
                            Fuck, your cuntinous babe in the woods routine gets old...

Simply put, you can (and love to so) dish it out but you pussificate yourself into oblivion anytime it's redirected your way.

You know I'm neither referring to any of the aforementioned names nor to myself. I'm simply stating that ANYONE who's unfortunate enough to be your Baskin Robbins flavor of the month gets gang banged by the rest of your online posse once you begin your wrath. BTW, didn't even know you'd fucked with Duran Duran's ex guitarist?? I guess he'd have good reason to be sore at the ole Kipster though now wouldn't he? No wait, Duran was the 80's and Winger was the 90's, no? Fuck, shoot this old man cos I never remember such shit.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Simply put, you can (and love to so) dish it out but you pussificate yourself into oblivion anytime it's redirected your way.

Yeah, okay.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Yeah, okay.

Point proven.

Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...