• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Are you trolling me? Are you even remotely serious? How would you feel about some random person running around using pictures of you?
    Do you not realize how unstable some people really are, especially the ones that get wound up over shit on a message board about an 80s band that hasn't put out anything new in a decade? Getting upset about shit that gets posted here to the point that you go out and dig up personal information on the person and spread it around is deranged. People that do that have issues and do you really want those sorts of people to have personal info on you?
    I personally do not count it as something small and not noteworthy. It is problematic at best and deeply concerning.
    We have no way of knowing what that person is like behind their computers and you REALLY do not want them getting their hands on your info. Their antics could be benign but they could just as easily be malicious. You have no way of knowing until it's too late. It frankly is not a small deal.
    If you've really been pondering this and you think that it's not a big deal then you need to ponder it some more, man.
    If I were the one running the show, I'd ban ANYONE that did it. Without hesitation. I take very little seriously around here, but I take that very, very seriously.

Dr Lub, I sincerely hope that you know me well enough after so many years that my post was infact...

Nevertheless, I was implying that from what I remember in the pics I've seen of LM and NOT HERE, Loungie resembles Wolfie, 'cept older.

As far as a zero tolerance policy for fucking with people's private shit, there does seem to be inconsistencies? I guess it just depends on the victim or who's doing it and their subsequent popularity or villain status, no?

Case in point, let's mention the unmentionable one. We all know that I loathe that cuntfilth more than anyone. She threatened both my kin and myself. Nevertheless, infamous (puke) pics of her anatomy resembling a popular pizza topping were repeatedly posted here and all without it's consent. From what I remember, that disgusting pic was given to some poor bastiid in confidence. Yet and cos this person was such a fucking menace, the pic was posted repeatedly, I even think an alias was made of it and the anatomy part in question was used in it's av pic!!!

Fucking half the poster's here (myself included) would've been banned for posting unautherized and photoshopped, personal, people pics.

How about a little consistency, shall we??
    Last edited by MAX; 05-19-2010, 10:48 PM.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Hmmmm and let's just fucking see here, shall we?? I dunno, about six, maybe seven years back, there was this deranged broad from California who did actually fucking threaten both my family and myself and on this exact site as well. Yeah, guess that kinda makes me a wee bit familiar.

So and as usual Lounge, you're not reading my rants correctly. I still didn't see what was actually posted here at all.
      As with my previous statement regarding Hyman, I think she managed to take advantage of the site owner being deployed to Iraq, and a resulting bit of a rudderless ship and a webbie covering for her bullshit...

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The words "Restraining Order" come to mind..

Originally posted by sadaist
        The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.
        While I agree with you for the most part, some people hide behind personas because they have to, for a multitude of reasons pro and con. Some don't really give a shit. Posting OTHER people's shit = not cool.
        There are privacy settings on Facebook and MySpace that can keep the general idiot from getting to your full profile/photos/etc. Unless you've mistakenly "friended" them, they only see a restricted version of your page(s). I have RA friends on my FB page, but they've proven themselves NOT to be psychos. Declined a couple requests from those that have proven otherwise....
        Definitely a character issue, or perhaps a lack thereof. It speaks more about what kind of asshole goes digging around for (or sends a friend request for the specific reason of obtaining) personal shit on someone to post on another site (besides GARfail, I mean)? Like "Ooo, I found you! You not talk smack and pwn me no mores!"
        Speaks to someone feeling threatened (and NO I don't mean that in the "bullied" sense of the word - not applicable here), and wanting to show the other person how "tough" they are "Look, I found out who you are, bet you won't call me a poopie-head on the internets no more!" Fuck that. Fucking get a life.
        And what's the next move after that, showing up at someone's office?
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

you know MAX, I was a mod back when all that Fab nonsense started and when she first showed up over here. So were you, actually. And I just looked through the archives and the following statement was made back then by one of the webmasters:

The second she posts someone's shit online though...she's gone...period...

that's fucked up...and the only reason I'd ban anyone from this site...well...maybe...
          That was in 2004. I recall her being banned when that stuff started happening, too. She was just very persistent about coming back.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jhale667
            And what's the next move after that, showing up at someone's office?
            Jesus, Jay......don't give those fuckers any ideas........
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MAX

How about a little consistency with your hair color?

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Hair???

Is this officially turning into one of them there, "Dave's Hair, real or weaved?" threads
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Nah...just a little sarcasm, man.

How's things in Michigan? Any better than when you left?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

How about a little yourself..... since you seem to be defending Pibbles for doing exactly what the Gunt did - disrupt this board, threaten the members, and ignore repeated warnings from the mods & admins.

Why are you defending that tool, Max?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      How about a little yourself..... since you seem to be defending Pibbles for doing exactly what the Gunt did - disrupt this board, threaten the members, and ignore repeated warnings from the mods & admins.

Why are you defending that tool, Max?
                      And yet he had an itchy banning finger because I started a THREAD about thome's schtick.

Imagine what Max would have done had I threatened thome with the kind of personal stalking/harrassment BF pulled.

The ONLY reason Max even gives a SHIT about this is because it's ME.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                        That's all well and good but the reality is and shall always remain............the guy didn't do what the management requested of him!

Just stating the importance of privacy when posting anywhere on the Internet. (Expect anything you post to show up everywhere) As far as the LM v BF saga...I haven't really paid much attention and missed all the main hub-bub when it went down. So my $0.02 cents on the subject isn't even worth that much. Hyperinflation & all
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

I was just thinking about how easy it is to get information about anyone or anything on the internet yesterday . Then I get a call from one of my Rotharmy pals. Lounge has pissed off somebody to the point where they retaliate by sending personal information to his enemies .
                          Bummer.
                          Kharma is a bitch sometimes.

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by motherchicken
                            I was just thinking about how easy it is to get information about anyone or anything on the internet yesterday . Then I get a call from one of my Rotharmy pals. Lounge has pissed off somebody to the point where they retaliate by sending personal information to his enemies .
                            Bummer.
                            Prove it.

You misspelled karma btw, get an education.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Nevertheless, I was implying that from what I remember in the pics I've seen of LM and NOT HERE, Loungie resembles Wolfie, 'cept older.
                              Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

Defending Fab, Blackflag, calling thome a genius... what happened to you, MAX?
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
                                Bummer.
                                I don't know which is more surprising - that you have "pals" or that you can afford a phone.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...