X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

I just don't get it, the fuck is the deal with the whining that goes on in this board.

Sockfucker, the now banned Blackflag, suckadicki, christ, if you hate the site so much, leave.

"Waaaaaaah! lounge closed a thread of mine and kicked my ass on a political subject..".

You know, perhaps this should give you a hint, that you maybe aren't the most educated on matters, and maybe should pick up a book? (not a coloring book or whatever the fuck glenn beck has come out with recently). Absorb others viewpoints, instead of just screaming like Frankenstein's monster after seeing fire. It's really not that fucking hard

Also, perhaps you should start using sources for your information that's not some fucking chain e-mail or written by some teabagger on "conservapedia".

And finally, I've you resorted to posting ones personal information because you've got your ass handed to you multiple times, perhaps you're not fit for this forum in the first place.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
      the perceived anonymity of the World Wide Web makes it a safe vessel through which stalkers can terrorize, harass and threaten the very victims which have obtained offline restraining orders against them, or even individuals whom they have never met before offline.

That one has GARgles name all over it.....
      BWAHAHAHA~!! This thread is STILL going? WTF?!?!

If LoungeMachine invented the term "forums attention-whore" you're riding shotgun.

I'll even invent a term for what you do: attention-whore sponging and furthermore re-christen you IgoSponge.

Enjoy an epithet custom-tailored just for you Igo.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        I just don't get it, the fuck is the deal with the whining that goes on in this board.
        I guess Lounge once exposed felt the need to open the topic, ask him what makes him so needy.

Comment

• motherchicken
          • Nov 2009

Who's whining? Other than you? Your buddy pissed off the wrong person.He got fucked over. Deal with it.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            His threats to me and mine, plus trying to use my business email account here, combined with his history of telling the team to fuck off, led management to err on the safe side and nip it in the bud. As much as GayR and Maxi are whining about that move, bet your last nickle THEY'D EXPECT the same fucking protection as members of this site.
            There WAS one time I wanted protection and didn't get it, when Edward Pryzdiahl character posted all kinds of Knockz's personal info and you mod-guys just laughed your asses off, never scrubbing that.

And it's still up.

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up.

Because it's still up. Asshole!

Comment

• motherchicken
              • Nov 2009

How come people who love Lounge think people who hate Lounge hate the site ? Maybe they just hate Lounge.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, hes a mod soooo don't piss off a mod because he speaks for the whole fucking site.

I learned that one from Mezro. You remember Mezro? He was a mod here, once.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by motherchicken
                  Who's whining? Other than you? Your buddy pissed off the wrong person.He got fucked over. Deal with it.
                  No trailertrash, I'm not the one who's started 5 fucking threads devoted to how lounge and the other regulars at the front line handed your illiterate sockfucking ass to you on a regular basis.

I've been pissed off at other people on the forums before, doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my fucking way to post personal information that they've chosen to keep quiet, though I do have a picture of you, that easily comes up when you type in "sockfucker" in google image search.

now go eat your government cheese and chew your dip, you uneducated numbskull.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    Yeah, hes a mod soooo don't piss off a mod because he speaks for the whole fucking site.

I learned that one from Mezro. You remember Mezro? He was a mod here, once.

Oh, the irony...
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      There WAS one time I wanted protection and didn't get it, when Edward Pryzdiahl character posted all kinds of Knockz's personal info and you mod-guys just laughed your asses off, never scrubbing that.

And it's still up.

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up.

Because it's still up. Asshole!
                      Before my time here, dipshit.

Soooo, when it was a friend of your's you asked for "protection", but because it's somebody who pisses you off you don't care.

Maybe if you hadn't of been de-modded you could have helped your boy out, Jizzylover

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

Defending Fab, Blackflag, calling thome a genius... what happened to you, MAX?
                        Yep, he [ab]used your friendship and trust to get to me.

classy.

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Jesus, Jay......don't give those fuckers any ideas........
                          You don't think anyone has ever pondered finding that loudmouth and punching him in mouth before this?

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by motherchicken
                            You don't think anyone has ever pondered finding that loudmouth and punching him in mouth before this?
                            Joe Thunder comes to mind..

Don't understand why these morons keep coming back, Sockfucker, do you auctually have people that at the very tolerate your presence? Seriously, name me a list of people on this site who spring up and defend you at any given moment. Fuck even GAR has his allies, as does Suckadicki..

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Before my time here, dipshit.

Soooo, when it was a friend of your's you asked for "protection", but because it's somebody who pisses you off you don't care.
                              I respected HardKnockz because he was posting his own-hosted VH videos in flash format before YouTube. I don't think we were friends.

I saw him walking around a 2003 DLR show with TJ open-shirted wearing a rediculous cowboy hat c.1989 so I said to my exgalpal "I'm not sayin hi to those guys.."

Already said I was concerned, do not misquote me. I also said it wasn't a ban-worthy offense: nobody knew it was you, except you and him.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I also said it wasn't a ban-worthy offense: nobody knew it was you, except you and him.
                                Jesus Christ, you're thick.....

You still have yet to grasp the fact he wasnt banned for using a 2 year old pic of me as his avatar......

At some point we just have to give up and admit you're mildly Palin, and move on.....

Comment

Working...