Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    I never did understand what you saw in that guy.

I mean, I know good girls are stupidly attracted to arseholes, but... you're a bad girl, right? A naughty, bad girl.

Cheers! :bottle:
    You know, that is true. She IS a naughty bad girl. So I guess that means I am supposed to be attracted to her, as I am a nice guy.

Oh well. Planet Earth is a strange place.

Gar brought up some good points. He may be a jackass here a lot of the time (most of the time?), but that is HERE on the Roth Army Forums.
    I have better things to do than to look him up and post his personal info on the interwebz, though it is not hard to find out stuff about him, as he had a long-term, hot and heavy relationship with Jizzystool.

I view this place as a playground. With the usual diverse cross-section of kids. When I get tired of playing here I go play somewhere else.
    This playground does give everyone an equal opportunity to brush up on their 'owning' skills.
    Some of the more psychopathic individuals here (like BlackFag) eventually (as the thread title says) meltdown, and go away, if not of their own volition, then by force of arms.
    That is ok. They can go play in their basement and sob to their mommy about how "the Roth Army guys were all mean to me! *SOB!*".
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 05-18-2010 at 10:32 AM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, Susie, if you'd've bothered to read more of Gayr's posts through the years, you'd find the hypocrisy in this one absolutely staggering & disgusting.

Exactly. That was fairly nauseating.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gar never did explain why he posted that Jesterstar was dead, even posting a link to the SSI page that listed someone else by Jesterstars real name.

As for Gar cuntplaining that BF was banned.... didnt Gar QUIT the Roth Army in protest UNLESS katydid was BANNED?

BF and Gar = Team Hypocrite.

As for taking my lumps Gar, I've ALWAYS stayed in the ring and fought my battles, it was your bff BlackFlag who was losing so bad all he had left was to go private/personal in hopes of shutting me up.

He failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoes, Sensible View Post
    As soon as I take the time to understand any of this, I may have to rethink Blackflag as my BFF and terminate our torrid internet affair.
    The fact he's married didnt do it already?

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gasp!!!!! I didn't know that. What a naughty bad girl thing to do.

I was just trying to keep him from picking on me because above all things, I am a wuss.

Oh dear.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hmmmmmmm...

I'll bite and (as everyone get's ready to lose their collective supper) weigh in. What the hell, you know?? Unlike what seems to be the rest of the tribe, I like Blackflag. Sure, I argued with him at times just like everyone else but that's simply human fucking nature. Fuck, if I had a dime for everytime I've gotten into a useless pissing match with Lounge, I'd be a rich man. lol

However and what bothers me is this... Lounge playing the victim in this scenario. To be fair, I didn't witness what Flag infact posted for all to see. Also, I know there are certain rules which are set in stone and if they're broken, the subsequent consequences must fall where they may. Seriously, I can understand Lounge being pissed about all of this private shit being posted but Lounge, you are an online bully. As with in the real world, people do get fed up with being fucked with over and over. Honestly, I'm surprised something similar hasn't happened prior? Not just with you but with a lot of us? Well, scratch that cos the gunt's crossed that line with many of us. Also, I'm not going to call myself a saint by any means. Seriously, I've got the fucking goods on tons of you as soooo many do on me. I mean, it's not very hard to find out the shit on someone if one's motivated enough. Fuck, I've known all about Lounge for a looooong time. With that being said, I've felt zero need to bust out the sheeot but I've been fucking tempted, believe you me!!! As I'm sure he's wanted to do so with myself. I'm by no means hidden.

I cannot believe what I'm about to type but GAR's post was actually a good one. Some good points. K, that's not happening again. Miss Q's was also great but that's why she's the A-Class Roth chick she is. Love ya my friend.

I kind of regurgitated my frosted flakes (just a bit) when I read about the unwritten "code" though cos Lounge, you've been beyond guilty of breaking 'em. Maybe not with posting extremely personal info. Nonetheless, a while back when both you and myself were going at it, you posted my real name PUBLICLY and made a cupla comments about my PERSONAL status that only four people would've known. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Let's see... I know for a fact Deej din't open her yap to you, nor did my bff JMJ, so that only leaves two other peeps who could've spilled the beans, no? Shhhh and shame on you fuckers. So, some people should remember where THEY came from and just shut up and enjoy themselves at some point in time.

I guess where I'm going with this pointless babbling is my own personal metaphor for the old glass houses saying? Seriously Lounge, you're a mod and you pulled a guntesque maneuver a few times by breaking standard message board protocol POSTING people's PRIVATE MESSAGES PUBLICLY!!! That's not cool, no ways around it. All I'm saying is I don't think you should be playing scorned woman of the LIFETIME Movie of the week here. Again, you pushed, pushed, followed the guy until he said "fuck it" and fought back. I guess he went a little too far? Maybe??

It's just this though, it just pisses me off in general how people on the internet gang up and bully the weak ones. Like a bleeding foot in the Amazon and pihrana's bombard to get in their own little bites. It just brings out the worst in people, like we're back on the schoolyard or in the sandbox. I mean and again, I'm no saint and I'm not a tree hugging hippie by any means, lol... Also, I'm not above calling people dicks in the real world... However, what the fuck is fun about going on the internet where you can hide like a little pussy and spend all day long ragging on people? It's like the cool/popular kids in school, or whatever. I'm fucking sick of it. Been there and done that. Yes, I was one of the assholes I just mentioned growing up. Hence and maybe as to why I'm so against it today? Lots of regrets man and lots of mends that I owe lots of (seemingly) weaker people. Well, now I feel like the weaker man cos I behaved like that back in the day being the jock/popular asshole. It's just insecurity and lack of character.

Anyhoo, I'm just sayin' why don't we cut the drama shit and stop this bloodthirsty feeding frenzy here? Maybe, Blackflag went too far retaliating, ok? However, maybe this will teach us all a lesson of sorts? There are REAL PEOPLE BEHIND THE INTERNET PERSONAS!!! Let's all think about that? Yes, fighting's fun and certain fuckers invite it on a daily basis. Seriously, you cannot tell me that Savicki doesn't soil himself by being as ghey as he is? Another is fuckfACE, Katydid, same thing, Gunt, etc, I could go on... I sometimes ask myself, are there people who are truly this fucking stupid? Yes and obviously, there are.

Well, if you've read this, there's five to seven minutes of your lives you're not ever getting back. Sorry bout that.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX View Post

Well, if you've read this, there's five to seven minutes of your lives you're not ever getting back. Sorry bout that.
    No, no, you made some fine points, Maxwellimillian. Except for liking the Fag, what the hell?

There was a time when I too found him amusing, as he apparently could roll with the punches, but not so. When I went a bit over the line, he'd ask me to stop, which I did, but when he went over the line, he just kept going. That, mein kumpel, is both hypocrisy & stupidity.

As for Lounge's own past transgressions when it came to other people's privacy... well, let's give him some credit, shall we? He's an insufferable bastard, but he's a smart bastard. If he didn't learn from his past mistakes, I'm pretty sure he learnt it now.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    thank god i'm at work and got paid to read that.:tongue0011:
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It's just this though, it just pisses me off in general how people on the internet gang up and bully the weak ones.

Good Point. Now get over here it's time for your swirlie.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As for "ganging up and bullying the weak ones"...... fucking please.

NO ONE is forced to log on and post stupid shit. They do it by choice. And when they make the choice to post stupid shit, theyre agreeing to allow and and all to call out the stupid shit.

Thome's schtick is a prime example. Same with Savicki, katie, katydid, and all of the other trolls before them.

BF was no "weak one" He was an attention whore who BEGGED to be challeneged, and whenhe did he came back with both guns blazing. So spare me sympathy.

I NEVER played the vicitm here, I simply asked the frineds on our team here to not let him use an old pic of mine as his avatar. He refused, and then took it to the next level.

He ran out of arguments. He ran out of guts. He ran out of steam, and resorted to the only thing he had left he thought would shut me up. FAIL.

Maxi, you've been "tempted" to post my shit in the past? really? Welp, that's pretty sad then. Because I could have dropped a dime on you guys lokg ago BUT IVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED IT.

As to what people post here, you've made NO BONES about your family situation, and what you've done. You posted all kinds of personal stuff here that could/should have remained private between you two.

I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags. Oh well. What the fuck does it matter? If you and Gar, or anyone else want to turn BF into a martyr, that's your right.

But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning. He could have easily knocked it off when management and ownership told him to, and things could have gone back to "normal", you know..... calling each other fags and posting one word movie reviews.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post

But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning. He could have easily knocked it off when management and ownership told him to, and things could have gone back to "normal", you know..... calling each other fags and posting one word movie reviews.
    ah, the good ole days.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh Loungie boy, what are we going to do with you man?

I'll quote a little Jizzy here... Stop making me own you!!! lol

As for "ganging up and bullying the weak ones"...... fucking please.

"fucking please" what? It's true. Seriously, tell me what isn't true regarding that statement?

NO ONE is forced to log on and post stupid shit. They do it by choice. And when they make the choice to post stupid shit, theyre agreeing to allow and and all to call out the stupid shit.

True and no argument from me there mang. However, far better people have done it long before you showed up and much better. You're not Rikk, no matter how much you've both aspired to be and emulate the guy. You never will be close. Sorry.

Thome's schtick is a prime example. Same with Savicki, katie, katydid, and all of the other trolls before them.
    Thome's shtick? He's fucking BRILLIANT I tellz ya and as I've stated many times prior. It's not my fault if some of you folks are too slow to follow the man's wit. As for the latter. Never really knew the "katie" person at all? The other two, well fuck a duck pond of fuck. Complete loonies.

BF was no "weak one" He was an attention whore who BEGGED to be challenged, and when he did he came back with both guns blazing. So spare me sympathy.

Where in the fuck am I begging for any sympathy for the blackflag? I'm just sayin' I don't think you're oh, so deserving of any either after all of the endless and relentless shit you pull. Seriously dude, you're like a leach. You find someone of whom you enjoy fucking with and there's no repellant strong enough to keep you from following them in every thread, etc. I dunno whether to bitchslap, reprimand or cuntgratulate you cos you're relentless?

I NEVER played the vicitm here, I simply asked the frineds on our team here to not let him use an old pic of mine as his avatar. He refused, and then took it to the next level.

What do you call your authoring of this thread then buddy? It's a 'look at what's happened to me!" at it's worst or best, depends on who you're asking?

He ran out of arguments. He ran out of guts. He ran out of steam, and resorted to the only thing he had left he thought would shut me up. FAIL.

"FAIL?" This was an exam?? :confused:

Maxi, you've been "tempted" to post my shit in the past? really? Welp, that's pretty sad then. Because I could have dropped a dime on you guys lokg ago BUT IVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED IT.

Key word boy was "TEMPTED" and alas, I fucking NEVER did such!!! Oh , what's with this "guys" shit anyway? I'll just assume you're trying (as usual) to drag in my better half just to bait my temper? Lame.

As to what people post here, you've made NO BONES about your family situation, and what you've done. You posted all kinds of personal stuff here that could/should have remained private between you two.

Yet and during such times, you just couldn't resist going for the jugular by saying some of the most awful and hurtful things, no? Yet, you wonder why I have probs with you at times? Yet, you've never apologized, right? Instead, you kept at it with me by posting my pm's that I couldn't remember sending you. Touch of class right there, I say.

I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags. Oh well. What the fuck does it matter? If you and Gar, or anyone else want to turn BF into a martyr, that's your right.

Seriously, I'm not pissed, a wee bit irritated maybe but not pissed. I just think you kinda deserve certain shit cos of your bullying nature on this site. Fuck, I deserve it as well with what I dish out. If I were to ever run into fuckfACE, I'd prolly be scared that he'd try to hit me after all I've said (and shall continue to do so) to the pathetic fat fuck. Same applies with flabby cos if I ever were to see her on the street, you can bet all your $$$ I'd ruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Isn't that what I already stated in my rantola prior?? :confused: You break the law, you pay the price. Which 'tis exactly what they're trying to do in Arizona at the moment.

Next.

Last edited by MAX; 05-18-2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: cos of my retarded grammar

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    ah, the good ole days.
    This kind of bizness (wrong or right) is what makes The Roth Army a kick ass site. Gettin dirty in the trenches is part of the sites character.
    Some sites are so fuckin politically correct they make me wanna puke.
    As for the shit slinging, if someone can't take it don't dish it out...

Roth on Fuckers!!!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know you're pissed that more people are on my side than Black Flags.
    Sorry but had to take another jab at this one. Did you honest to fuck say this in your head as you typed it?? It's PRECISELY to what I was referring by the kiddies at the sandbox analogy. You sound like a kindeegartner quarrelling with Miss Nancy over which doobie's side of the playpen smells the worst!!! Fuck mang!!!

Also and I'm going to reiterate, some of the personal shit you've posted came from another source and we both fucking know it. Hence, there are a cupla Lucy's who got some splainin' to do and they know who they are.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I certainly hope you are not implying that it came from me, MAX.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I always did picture the Army like this:

Austere, imposing & somewhat austere & hostile to casual passers-by...

...but truly a place for those of us who refused to mature & chose to keep on being brats.

This is where we play, chat & look up the grrrls skirts. Then they go to the bathroom & chat about which of us is the cutest & play those silly games to see who they end up getting married to.

This is the place where we get to run around, get into fights over candy & gang up on those who insist that being a retard is the best way to go through life.

And then there's the Dump...

... where naughty boys & grrrls get punished for being too naughty.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    I certainly hope you are not implying that it came from me, MAX.
    Honestly, I never thought you'd do such a thing. Nonetheless, you were one of the two and now I know for sure who did. Please accept my apology?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Please accept my apology?
    Sharky,

I mean, please accept my apology for even thinking of you as one of the possibilities. It was just the math.

However, I don't want you to ever think I'm apologizing (as I promised I'd never do so) for telling you to go fuck yourself in the FL.

Jer

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hmmmmmmm...

It's just this though, it just pisses me off in general how people on the internet gang up and bully the weak ones.
    I'll need to find the time later to read Maxi's 9 quote re-rant....

But in the meantime, who exactly are these "weak ones" ????????

Gar?
    thome?
    savicki?
    katie?
    katydid?
    Flab?
    Blackflag?
    Andy Taylor?
    Jizzysttol?
    Thunder?

Every fucking one of these earned, begged for it, came back for more, challenged it, and WANTED it.

So please tell me, who are the "weak" that keepgetting picked on, or ganged up on? [now who sounds like the playground?]

Wish I had more time today.....

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    I am angry at Lounge Machine because he is so goddamned sensible and tells the retards to shut the fuck up.

So I am going to post his actual god-given photograph to get back at him.

Didn't realize the captain turned off the, "No pictures of Lounge sign", HR...........

Albeit Lounge was young, in college and needed the money but.......WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Honestly, I never thought you'd do such a thing. Nonetheless, you were one of the two and now I know for sure who did. Please accept my apology?
    I don't even know what information you're talking about. Honestly, the only thing I know is your real name and I'm pretty sure a lot of people knew that well before me. In any event, I haven't given that out to anyone.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'll need to find the time later to read Maxi's 9 quote re-rant....

But in the meantime, who exactly are these "weak ones" ????????

Gar?
    thome?
    savicki?
    katie?
    katydid?
    Flab?
    Blackflag?
    Andy Taylor?
    Jizzysttol?
    Thunder?

Every fucking one of these earned, begged for it, came back for more, challenged it, and WANTED it.

So please tell me, who are the "weak" that keepgetting picked on, or ganged up on? [now who sounds like the playground?]

Wish I had more time today.....
    Fuck, your cuntinous babe in the woods routine gets old...

Simply put, you can (and love to so) dish it out but you pussificate yourself into oblivion anytime it's redirected your way.

You know I'm neither referring to any of the aforementioned names nor to myself. I'm simply stating that ANYONE who's unfortunate enough to be your Baskin Robbins flavor of the month gets gang banged by the rest of your online posse once you begin your wrath. BTW, didn't even know you'd fucked with Duran Duran's ex guitarist?? I guess he'd have good reason to be sore at the ole Kipster though now wouldn't he? No wait, Duran was the 80's and Winger was the 90's, no? Fuck, shoot this old man cos I never remember such shit.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Simply put, you can (and love to so) dish it out but you pussificate yourself into oblivion anytime it's redirected your way.

Yeah, okay.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Yeah, okay.

Point proven.

Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Point proven.

Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried.
    Not ignoring you, I'm laughing at your claim I shirk from a fight here.

And dont blame Sharkey because there's a bunch of people with a grudge against you. Shark would never even consider stooping to that, and you should have known better.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Wink There was a point where your post, it...how you say..."jumped de shark"?

MAX lost me on this one when he said Thermos was "brilliant", and people who didn't get him were "slow".

Dude, now you're gonna get a "Your cred rating has recently changed" notice from Experian...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck, your cuntinous babe in the woods routine gets old...

You know I'm neither referring to any of the aforementioned names nor to myself. I'm simply stating that ANYONE who's unfortunate enough to be your Baskin Robbins flavor of the month gets gang banged by the rest of your online posse once you begin your wrath. BTW, didn't even know you'd fucked with Duran Duran's ex guitarist?? I guess he'd have good reason to be sore at the ole Kipster though now wouldn't he? No wait, Duran was the 80's and Winger was the 90's, no? Fuck, shoot this old man cos I never remember such shit.
    Max, your comments are rather interesting coming from a guy who was on a ban-athon, bullying spree of his own at the Roth fans board that shall remain nameless. So, if Lounge is a "hypocrite" and a "bully," so are you...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    MAX lost me on this one when he said Thermos was "brilliant", and people who didn't get him were "slow".

Dude, now you're gonna get a "Your cred rating has recently changed" notice from Experian...
    Dude, Thome IS brilliant. I've always said that. In the middle of all that incoherent babbling that he calls a "post" there's ALWAYS something pertaining the thread topic & is usually spot on.

And have you seen the psychedelic stuff he does in those images he sometimes posts? Fuckin' A, man. Only wish he'd post higher res pictures.

I have NO idea why he posts like he's high on glue and/or paint thinner, though.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I might need to borrow some of Thome's airplane glue in order to be able to figure out what the fuck happened in this thread, besides the closet Dr. Pepper drinker from YakiVegas being banned.

(Yes he admitted it. Dr. Pepper. Somewhere in beverage Hell, the creator of Mr. Pibb shed a tear that day)

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, Thome IS brilliant. I've always said that. In the middle of all that incoherent babbling that he calls a "post" there's ALWAYS something pertaining the thread topic & is usually spot on.

And have you seen the psychedelic stuff he does in those images he sometimes posts? Fuckin' A, man. Only wish he'd post higher res pictures.

I have NO idea why he posts like he's high on glue and/or paint thinner, though.

Because he is?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning.
    So, he really IS banned, for using your pic in his avatar? WTF~!! You're really are an asshole.

Thus far in this little attention-whore thread of yours, you claim this is all he's done.. no personal info, he didn't post your name? Addresss? Phone number?

I don't get it why he's banned. I think one of you jokers pulled his password to fuck with him - so give him back his logon, or give us better substantiation for him being banned.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Look at all the internet tough guys here tonight.

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

That's enough soapboxing for one post.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gayr, who the fuck is "us"?

YOU don't speak for anyone here. You speak ONLY FOR YOURSELF.

Don't try to fit in - you don't.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I disagree if this was in fact a decision to ban, because it lessens the title of "moderator."

Why not entitle your mod selves with "Banishor?"

You're supposed to hear Lounge's request and pass it on, or take action. I'd warrant that.

However, instead of scrubbing the avatar after BF shined you off, you opted to throw the baby out with the bathwater - how's that for perspective?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gayr, who the fuck is "us"?

YOU don't speak for anyone here. You speak ONLY FOR YOURSELF.

Don't try to fit in - you don't.

I just hired a guy from Portugal who has no restaurateur experience, thinking of you.

Because we needed some comic relief in the kitchen..

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    I disagree if this was in fact a decision to ban, because it lessens the title of "moderator."
    Nobody gives a fuck what you think, loser...

Why not entitle your mod selves with "Banishor?"
    Because mods cannot ban here, you ignorant bag of wasted sperm...

You're supposed to hear Lounge's request and pass it on, or take action. I'd warrant that.

However, instead of scrubbing the avatar after BF shined you off, you opted to throw the baby out with the bathwater - how's that for perspective?
    It was an abortion well worth it!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thumbs down Defending your stalker-protege how NOT cute.

Oh, for fuck's sake, STFU, GAyR. :dafinger:

Thread Information