Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Flag / The Flag's Meltdown

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So clearly, your vote's with the ban-crowd.

I would have just scrubbed the avatar and moved on.. guess some folks vindication needs a wins when their inferior logic tends to lose - which gives BF the win by proxy..

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well you gotta feel a little bit sorry for GAyR.

It was hard for him to lose Jizzy to a girl, and he was finally happy again in his new relationship with BlackFag. And now that's probably over.

Poor GAyR.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Poor FORD, focused yet again on me.

/owned

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    So, he really IS banned, for using your pic in his avatar? WTF~!! You're really are an asshole.

For the FOURTH time today, idiot.....THAT'S NOT WHY HE WAS BANNED.

You're just perpetually stupid, aren't you?

We're all sorry you lost your only fan here. We're all really sorry the site has NEVER followed your advice.

You're never going to be a webbie, Jesterstar is never coming back to you, and your only friend here is gone.

But he chose it by flipping the bird to those who actually RUN the site, moron.

For what it's worth, many of us think YOU should have been banned for giving out your mod keys to Jizzy.

Ironic, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

It was hard for him to lose Jizzy to a girl, and he was finally happy again in his new relationship with BlackFag. And now that's probably over.

Poor GAyR.
    So hard in fact, he had to pretend Jizzy was DEAD in order to deal with it.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Look at all the internet tough guys here tonight.

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

That's enough soapboxing for one post.
    Best post on the subject, hands down.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    For what it's worth, many of us think YOU should have been banned for giving out your mod keys to Jizzy.

Ironic, huh?
    I want to hear the story for this. I just envision him going in the mod room and proclaiming every one "owned", and then Dr. Love coming up back with some brilliant line and bitchslapping his ass back to the stone age. Please say this is true.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, the OWNING of gar and jizzy after that was RA Hall of Fame material by Dr. Love....

classic shit.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, the OWNING of gar and jizzy after that was RA Hall of Fame material by Dr. Love....

classic shit.
    I knew it! Damn wish I could've seen it. anyway some of the quotes could be posted?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jizzy's reaction was predictably hysterical......

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterstar View Post
    The Fuck Hacked my Account Changed my PASSWORD And sent Strange and Threataning PM's to my friends.

That is fucking Bullshit and I want him DEMODDED.

I have never hacked anyone's account or done anything close to that fucked up. BAN HIM.

Read more here

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wait.... so what happened?!?! Do I have to read this whole damn thread?!?!? Shit, I never get invited to bannings!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GODFUCKINGDAMMIT!!!!!

So I just read the first post... are you fucking kidding me!!!!!????!?!!?

You're not really Kip Winger!!!!?!?!?!

Fuck, I fee used and betrayed!!! I don't even know you anymore Kip or Lounger or whatever your name is!!!!

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by conmee View Post
    Wait.... so what happened?!?! Do I have to read this whole damn thread?!?!? Shit, I never get invited to bannings!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
    Ketchup......
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mustard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Look at all the internet tough guys here tonight.

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

That's enough soapboxing for one post.
    Pretending that the internet is from outer-space and not part of daily life is so Net 1.0
    As you pointed out actions on the internet are accountable.
    Threatening more criminal behavior is not an acceptable response.
    There is a huge difference between an creative Moniker and an identity created with the intention of unaccountability, which I venture to say Blackie has created.

It is not unknown here at RothArmy to expose people, there was some small town councilman or some such that had public info, as most do on the web, yet was jostled (word?).

Anonymity on the web is a forgotten thing of web 1.0, if you also want credibility. We expose each other here on a regular basis. How often has someone felt compelled to enjoy all my monikers in a single sentence? Quite often is the answer. Though, I do not deny who I am, the separate monikers and different designs and flairs.

With data mining and places like tin eye, anonymity is no longer a part of the internet, if you regularly partake in the internet in a credible way.

At least once a day, I Google a phrase with the specific purpose of locating that specific writer, linking the writer to an identity, and confirming their information.

Though, I feel compassion for Lounge, it is not a realistic goal to maintain separate identities on the net and hold credibility.

If Blackie has hacked to obtain information or if Blackie has threatened you with physical or financial harm, those are criminal offences and should be handled as such. At the very least reports should be file with the various jurisdictions.
    If you are doing stuff in your life that is ethically or legally liable; expect and prepare to be exposed and held accountable. Sure many people have secrets in their life. However, everyone needs to evaluate the value of holding the secrets compared to accepting responsibility.

If you are doing shit that is going to fuck you up in your life and you are not willing to stand before family, friends, the courts, and God defending your actions, I suggest stopping such actions.

I would have just scrubbed the avatar and moved on.. guess some folks vindication needs a wins when their inferior logic tends to lose - which gives BF the win by proxy..
    Interesting choice of words, Gar.
    Last edited by Blaze; 05-19-2010 at 08:19 AM.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the perceived anonymity of the World Wide Web makes it a safe vessel through which stalkers can terrorize, harass and threaten the very victims which have obtained offline restraining orders against them, or even individuals whom they have never met before offline.

That one has GARgles name all over it.....

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

And if they had just "scrubbed" his avatar, he would have bitched and howled about censorship, and YOU would have too.

Neither you nor Blackflag are capable of understanding the wishes of those who own and run the site.

As for a "ban crowd", who here has called for the bannings of other posters???......except for YOU? [katydid]

Between you giving your mod keys to Jizzy, and posting a fake RIP thread about a member who is still alive, I personally thought YOU should have been banned.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Poor GAyR.
    Doubt it.

In fact I bet Gar has already emailed him his password so BF can log on and see everything being said about him

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This thread has probably run it's course, and jumped the shark, Sharkey.

Everyone has had time to weigh in, and clearly Maxi and Gar are unhappy with the results.

Wont bother me if you dump it.

-Kip

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

He posted pics of you and your family here, and now he's banned?

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

I either missed something, or I didn't.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thumbs down What part of STFU did you NOT get?

I like how GARfail just automatically assumes he knows everyone's position on the subject...indicative of why he's not paid to think, and can be easily replaced by migrant laborers.

Buttflap WANTED to be banned, dude - deal with it. Hell, you helped facilitate it, who the fuck do you think you're fooling? You're just bummed you lost your troll tag-team partner.

"Suicide by (Super)Mod" does not a martyr make, not matter how much as your pathetic ass wishes it did...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hideyoursheep View Post
    I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

He posted pics of you and your family here, and now he's banned?

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

I either missed something, or I didn't.

Again, for the umpteenth time, he wasnt banned for posting stuff.

He was banned for not doing what he was asked to do, or not to do, by the people who run this site.

And it wasn't the pics, it was his threats of stalking, as well as other things that caused his demise.

As for Hyman, I dont recall what he did with Warf, but if he posted pics of Warf's kids yes, he should have been gone.

Again, just to be clear..... Black Flag wasnt banned for using an old pic of me in his avatar, or posting old ban shots and vids. He was asked by those in charge to not do or threaten certain things, and he basically told them to fuck off, he'll do whatever he pleases. FAIL.

The guy has some serious issues.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Btw, I thought Hyman posted a pic of Spurs' kid, not WARF's...?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Between you giving your mod keys to Jizzy, and posting a fake RIP thread about a member who is still alive, I personally thought YOU should have been banned.
    And let's not forget his whole posting as "Allah" with the Mohammed bomb turban avatar and deliberately encouraging Muslim cyber terrorism episode. Can't believe he's still here after that shit. Or, for that matter, the numerous posts in favor of assassinating the President of the United States.

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Umpteenth time?

Hell, I can't keep up. I missed the latest meltdown.

He's ALWAYS had issues. Fuck him.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Hyman and kids, NOT a good combination.

As for BF, like Dr. Love has pointed out, has a real problem with rules, requests, or authority. I HAVE NO authority here, but those that do asked him politely to stop certain shit, and he told them to fuck off. So you tell me who really banned BF...... it was himself [again]

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And let's not forget his whole posting as "Allah" with the Mohammed bomb turban avatar and deliberately encouraging Muslim cyber terrorism episode. Can't believe he's still here after that shit. Or, for that matter, the numerous posts in favor of assassinating the President of the United States.
    Hell, just getting owned by that wack job katydid and QUITTING RA over it should of been enough to ban him

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Umpteenth time?

Hell, I can't keep up. I missed the latest meltdown.

He's ALWAYS had issues. Fuck him.

yep...

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

HymerRoid eventually got nuke pw3nd by Nick and ran off.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

HymerRoid eventually got nuke pw3nd by Nick and ran off.
    Yeah, that bully nick, always picking on the weak ones....

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That guy is scary...Nick, that is..

HymeRoid was a 300lb bottle of vinegar and water, and I can't say I'll miss BF's IHOP reviews..

Oh well, somewhere out there is a chatroom with his name on it.

See you guys later...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know, I've been pondering over this... If all that Blackflag allegedly did was post a pic of Loungie playin' his bass and in put it as his avitar. Why'd he make such a big stink (and draw massive attention) over it when people prolly would've just assumed it was a pic of Wolfie and never even known it was Lounge? :confused:

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX View Post
    You know, I've been pondering over this... If all that Blackflag allegedly did was post a pic of Loungie playin' his bass and in put it as his avitar. Why'd he make such a big stink (and draw massive attention) over it when people prolly would've just assumed it was a pic of Wolfie and never even known it was Lounge? :confused:

I dont know or care what Lounge looks like but that shit right there was funny.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX View Post

Are you trolling me? Are you even remotely serious? How would you feel about some random person running around using pictures of you?

Do you not realize how unstable some people really are, especially the ones that get wound up over shit on a message board about an 80s band that hasn't put out anything new in a decade? Getting upset about shit that gets posted here to the point that you go out and dig up personal information on the person and spread it around is deranged. People that do that have issues and do you really want those sorts of people to have personal info on you?

I personally do not count it as something small and not noteworthy. It is problematic at best and deeply concerning.

We have no way of knowing what that person is like behind their computers and you REALLY do not want them getting their hands on your info. Their antics could be benign but they could just as easily be malicious. You have no way of knowing until it's too late. It frankly is not a small deal.

If you've really been pondering this and you think that it's not a big deal then you need to ponder it some more, man.

If I were the one running the show, I'd ban ANYONE that did it. Without hesitation. I take very little seriously around here, but I take that very, very seriously.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Make Love Not War,Peeps.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So True.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.
    That's all well and good but the reality is and shall always remain............the guy didn't do what the management requested of him!
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    True,

However we're a community here, and as a community we've agreed to abide by a very few rules set forth by the owner, founder, and upper management.

The rules are few and simple. Black flag violated one of them before, was warned, did it again, and ended up asking to be banned

Katie broke the dick pic rule and was banned. Andy Taylor posted questionable materials that threatended the welfare of the site.

katydid actually tried to get the site shut down as well. Same with others.

UNLESS you've become a threat to the site, you pretty much have the backing and support of the team here. Heck even Savicki was protected fromwhat he thought was a threat.

Black flag was simply and politely asked to remove a pic from his avatar because he was using it as a warning shot that he was about to post personal info. We know this because he said so to others here. Blatantly. He refused. He made a choice, and paid the price.

His threats to me and mine, plus trying to use my business email account here, combined with his history of telling the team to fuck off, led management to err on the safe side and nip it in the bud. As much as GayR and Maxi are whining about that move, bet your last nickle THEY'D EXPECT the same fucking protection as members of this site.

Everybody here has stuff on them on the internets. Just because it's out THERE doesnt mean it's fair game HERE unless the person has already posted it. Ryan Monohan, Ace Diamond, Katie Daniels Roth hav ALL offered up their personal info willingly. That's their choice.

I wonder what kind of RANT we would be reading right now if the target of the threats had been Maxi or GayR. My guess is both of them would be screaming bloody murder.

Unless you threaten the welfare of this site by your action or postings, you should be considered a member of the community, and protected from harrassment of this kind.

But I guess both Max and Gar feel differently. I guess they feel anything out there is fair game to post here, if I'm reading their RANTS correctly.

Thread Information