Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Flag / The Flag's Meltdown

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck Pibbles and anyone who apologizes for him. I'm reclaiming the once honorable name of Black Flag on behalf of its rightful owners, the BAND.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    True,

I wonder what kind of RANT we would be reading right now if the target of the threats had been Maxi or GayR. My guess is both of them would be screaming bloody murder.

Unless you threaten the welfare of this site by your action or postings, you should be considered a member of the community, and protected from harrassment of this kind.

But I guess both Max and Gar feel differently. I guess they feel anything out there is fair game to post here, if I'm reading their RANTS correctly.
    Hmmmm and let's just fucking see here, shall we?? I dunno, about six, maybe seven years back, there was this deranged broad from California who did actually fucking threaten both my family and myself and on this exact site as well. Yeah, guess that kinda makes me a wee bit familiar.

So and as usual Lounge, you're not reading my rants correctly. I still didn't see what was actually posted here at all.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hideyoursheep View Post
    I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

He posted pics of you and your family here, and now he's banned?

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

I either missed something, or I didn't.
    There's a lot more attention being paid to things now than when Hyman had his meltdown...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hideyoursheep View Post
    I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

HymerRoid eventually got nuke pw3nd by Nick and ran off.
    Yeah, that bully nick, always picking on the weak ones....
    I like totally pawned that guy out of his lunch money, gave him a weggie, and dented his Wonder Twins® lunchbox...

I'm so fucking badass, man...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Fuck Pibbles and anyone who apologizes for him. I'm reclaiming the once honorable name of Black Flag on behalf of its rightful owners, the BAND.

Yeah, it's sort of like Charles Manson hijacking "Helter Skelter"...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Are you trolling me? Are you even remotely serious? How would you feel about some random person running around using pictures of you?
    Do you not realize how unstable some people really are, especially the ones that get wound up over shit on a message board about an 80s band that hasn't put out anything new in a decade? Getting upset about shit that gets posted here to the point that you go out and dig up personal information on the person and spread it around is deranged. People that do that have issues and do you really want those sorts of people to have personal info on you?
    I personally do not count it as something small and not noteworthy. It is problematic at best and deeply concerning.
    We have no way of knowing what that person is like behind their computers and you REALLY do not want them getting their hands on your info. Their antics could be benign but they could just as easily be malicious. You have no way of knowing until it's too late. It frankly is not a small deal.
    If you've really been pondering this and you think that it's not a big deal then you need to ponder it some more, man.
    If I were the one running the show, I'd ban ANYONE that did it. Without hesitation. I take very little seriously around here, but I take that very, very seriously.

Dr Lub, I sincerely hope that you know me well enough after so many years that my post was infact...

Nevertheless, I was implying that from what I remember in the pics I've seen of LM and NOT HERE, Loungie resembles Wolfie, 'cept older.

As far as a zero tolerance policy for fucking with people's private shit, there does seem to be inconsistencies? I guess it just depends on the victim or who's doing it and their subsequent popularity or villain status, no?

Case in point, let's mention the unmentionable one. We all know that I loathe that cuntfilth more than anyone. She threatened both my kin and myself. Nevertheless, infamous (puke) pics of her anatomy resembling a popular pizza topping were repeatedly posted here and all without it's consent. From what I remember, that disgusting pic was given to some poor bastiid in confidence. Yet and cos this person was such a fucking menace, the pic was posted repeatedly, I even think an alias was made of it and the anatomy part in question was used in it's av pic!!!

Fucking half the poster's here (myself included) would've been banned for posting unautherized and photoshopped, personal, people pics.

How about a little consistency, shall we??
    Last edited by MAX; 05-19-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX View Post
    Hmmmm and let's just fucking see here, shall we?? I dunno, about six, maybe seven years back, there was this deranged broad from California who did actually fucking threaten both my family and myself and on this exact site as well. Yeah, guess that kinda makes me a wee bit familiar.

So and as usual Lounge, you're not reading my rants correctly. I still didn't see what was actually posted here at all.
    As with my previous statement regarding Hyman, I think she managed to take advantage of the site owner being deployed to Iraq, and a resulting bit of a rudderless ship and a webbie covering for her bullshit...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thumbs down The words "Restraining Order" come to mind..

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.
    While I agree with you for the most part, some people hide behind personas because they have to, for a multitude of reasons pro and con. Some don't really give a shit. Posting OTHER people's shit = not cool.
    There are privacy settings on Facebook and MySpace that can keep the general idiot from getting to your full profile/photos/etc. Unless you've mistakenly "friended" them, they only see a restricted version of your page(s). I have RA friends on my FB page, but they've proven themselves NOT to be psychos. Declined a couple requests from those that have proven otherwise....
    Definitely a character issue, or perhaps a lack thereof. It speaks more about what kind of asshole goes digging around for (or sends a friend request for the specific reason of obtaining) personal shit on someone to post on another site (besides GARfail, I mean)? Like "Ooo, I found you! You not talk smack and pwn me no mores!"
    Speaks to someone feeling threatened (and NO I don't mean that in the "bullied" sense of the word - not applicable here), and wanting to show the other person how "tough" they are "Look, I found out who you are, bet you won't call me a poopie-head on the internets no more!" Fuck that. Fucking get a life.
    And what's the next move after that, showing up at someone's office?

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    you know MAX, I was a mod back when all that Fab nonsense started and when she first showed up over here. So were you, actually. And I just looked through the archives and the following statement was made back then by one of the webmasters:

The second she posts someone's shit online though...she's gone...period...

that's fucked up...and the only reason I'd ban anyone from this site...well...maybe...
    That was in 2004. I recall her being banned when that stuff started happening, too. She was just very persistent about coming back.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    And what's the next move after that, showing up at someone's office?
    Jesus, Jay......don't give those fuckers any ideas........
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

How about a little consistency with your hair color?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hair???

Is this officially turning into one of them there, "Dave's Hair, real or weaved?" threads

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nah...just a little sarcasm, man.

How's things in Michigan? Any better than when you left?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

How about a little yourself..... since you seem to be defending Pibbles for doing exactly what the Gunt did - disrupt this board, threaten the members, and ignore repeated warnings from the mods & admins.

Why are you defending that tool, Max?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    How about a little yourself..... since you seem to be defending Pibbles for doing exactly what the Gunt did - disrupt this board, threaten the members, and ignore repeated warnings from the mods & admins.

Why are you defending that tool, Max?
    And yet he had an itchy banning finger because I started a THREAD about thome's schtick.

Imagine what Max would have done had I threatened thome with the kind of personal stalking/harrassment BF pulled.

The ONLY reason Max even gives a SHIT about this is because it's ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    That's all well and good but the reality is and shall always remain............the guy didn't do what the management requested of him!

Just stating the importance of privacy when posting anywhere on the Internet. (Expect anything you post to show up everywhere) As far as the LM v BF saga...I haven't really paid much attention and missed all the main hub-bub when it went down. So my $0.02 cents on the subject isn't even worth that much. Hyperinflation & all
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was just thinking about how easy it is to get information about anyone or anything on the internet yesterday . Then I get a call from one of my Rotharmy pals. Lounge has pissed off somebody to the point where they retaliate by sending personal information to his enemies .
    Bummer.
    Kharma is a bitch sometimes.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by motherchicken View Post
    I was just thinking about how easy it is to get information about anyone or anything on the internet yesterday . Then I get a call from one of my Rotharmy pals. Lounge has pissed off somebody to the point where they retaliate by sending personal information to his enemies .
    Bummer.
    Prove it.

You misspelled karma btw, get an education.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nevertheless, I was implying that from what I remember in the pics I've seen of LM and NOT HERE, Loungie resembles Wolfie, 'cept older.
    Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

Defending Fab, Blackflag, calling thome a genius... what happened to you, MAX?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bummer.
    I don't know which is more surprising - that you have "pals" or that you can afford a phone.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just don't get it, the fuck is the deal with the whining that goes on in this board.

Sockfucker, the now banned Blackflag, suckadicki, christ, if you hate the site so much, leave.

"Waaaaaaah! lounge closed a thread of mine and kicked my ass on a political subject..".

You know, perhaps this should give you a hint, that you maybe aren't the most educated on matters, and maybe should pick up a book? (not a coloring book or whatever the fuck glenn beck has come out with recently). Absorb others viewpoints, instead of just screaming like Frankenstein's monster after seeing fire. It's really not that fucking hard

Also, perhaps you should start using sources for your information that's not some fucking chain e-mail or written by some teabagger on "conservapedia".

And finally, I've you resorted to posting ones personal information because you've got your ass handed to you multiple times, perhaps you're not fit for this forum in the first place.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Igosplut View Post
    the perceived anonymity of the World Wide Web makes it a safe vessel through which stalkers can terrorize, harass and threaten the very victims which have obtained offline restraining orders against them, or even individuals whom they have never met before offline.

That one has GARgles name all over it.....
    BWAHAHAHA~!! This thread is STILL going? WTF?!?!

If LoungeMachine invented the term "forums attention-whore" you're riding shotgun.

I'll even invent a term for what you do: attention-whore sponging and furthermore re-christen you IgoSponge.

Enjoy an epithet custom-tailored just for you Igo.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post
    I just don't get it, the fuck is the deal with the whining that goes on in this board.
    I guess Lounge once exposed felt the need to open the topic, ask him what makes him so needy.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who's whining? Other than you? Your buddy pissed off the wrong person.He got fucked over. Deal with it.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    His threats to me and mine, plus trying to use my business email account here, combined with his history of telling the team to fuck off, led management to err on the safe side and nip it in the bud. As much as GayR and Maxi are whining about that move, bet your last nickle THEY'D EXPECT the same fucking protection as members of this site.
    There WAS one time I wanted protection and didn't get it, when Edward Pryzdiahl character posted all kinds of Knockz's personal info and you mod-guys just laughed your asses off, never scrubbing that.

And it's still up.

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up.

Because it's still up. Asshole!

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How come people who love Lounge think people who hate Lounge hate the site ? Maybe they just hate Lounge.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, hes a mod soooo don't piss off a mod because he speaks for the whole fucking site.

I learned that one from Mezro. You remember Mezro? He was a mod here, once.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who's whining? Other than you? Your buddy pissed off the wrong person.He got fucked over. Deal with it.
    No trailertrash, I'm not the one who's started 5 fucking threads devoted to how lounge and the other regulars at the front line handed your illiterate sockfucking ass to you on a regular basis.

I've been pissed off at other people on the forums before, doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my fucking way to post personal information that they've chosen to keep quiet, though I do have a picture of you, that easily comes up when you type in "sockfucker" in google image search.

now go eat your government cheese and chew your dip, you uneducated numbskull.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    Yeah, hes a mod soooo don't piss off a mod because he speaks for the whole fucking site.

I learned that one from Mezro. You remember Mezro? He was a mod here, once.

Oh, the irony...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There WAS one time I wanted protection and didn't get it, when Edward Pryzdiahl character posted all kinds of Knockz's personal info and you mod-guys just laughed your asses off, never scrubbing that.

And it's still up.

So spare me all that hogwash about double-dipping on how virtuous you are and other ain't, because when it's been convenient in the past to leave up personal info on someone you DONT like, you leave it up.

Because it's still up. Asshole!
    Before my time here, dipshit.

Soooo, when it was a friend of your's you asked for "protection", but because it's somebody who pisses you off you don't care.

Maybe if you hadn't of been de-modded you could have helped your boy out, Jizzylover

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

Defending Fab, Blackflag, calling thome a genius... what happened to you, MAX?
    Yep, he [ab]used your friendship and trust to get to me.

classy.

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    Jesus, Jay......don't give those fuckers any ideas........
    You don't think anyone has ever pondered finding that loudmouth and punching him in mouth before this?

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You don't think anyone has ever pondered finding that loudmouth and punching him in mouth before this?
    Joe Thunder comes to mind..

Don't understand why these morons keep coming back, Sockfucker, do you auctually have people that at the very tolerate your presence? Seriously, name me a list of people on this site who spring up and defend you at any given moment. Fuck even GAR has his allies, as does Suckadicki..

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Before my time here, dipshit.

Soooo, when it was a friend of your's you asked for "protection", but because it's somebody who pisses you off you don't care.
    I respected HardKnockz because he was posting his own-hosted VH videos in flash format before YouTube. I don't think we were friends.

I saw him walking around a 2003 DLR show with TJ open-shirted wearing a rediculous cowboy hat c.1989 so I said to my exgalpal "I'm not sayin hi to those guys.."

Already said I was concerned, do not misquote me. I also said it wasn't a ban-worthy offense: nobody knew it was you, except you and him.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I also said it wasn't a ban-worthy offense: nobody knew it was you, except you and him.
    Jesus Christ, you're thick.....

You still have yet to grasp the fact he wasnt banned for using a 2 year old pic of me as his avatar......

At some point we just have to give up and admit you're mildly Palin, and move on.....

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Perhaps. So you're saying the 2 month old video of you with even more trunk-junk was what got him banned?

Oh yeah, smarting off. He talked back to the teacher and felt the almighty ModSlapping.. kay, got that I think several pages prior..

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Perhaps. So you're saying the 2 month old video of you with even more trunk-junk was what got him banned?

Oh yeah, smarting off. He talked back to the teacher and felt the almighty ModSlapping.. kay, got that I think several pages prior..

The pic was from the 2 year old video, moron.

That gig was from 2 years ago, and I forgot the thing was even ever put up.

Go back and re-read some of the many well thought out posts from Dr. Love. You remember Dr. Love don't you? The one who took you and Jizzy apart all those years ago

Yes, 3 years ago, after my 2 shoulder surgeries, I put on some weight. Funny how he didnt post anything recent that he found.

But the fact you and Maxi are obsessed with it is hilarious, and dare to say......just a little creepy.

Hang in there, maybe Jizzy's marriage wont work out and he'll come back to you, sport.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

You fucking FUCKSTUMP - he did more than talk back. He defied the few rules that exist here. I suppose you think he should be afforded a free pass like you seem to have, for what-the-fuck-EVER reason. Guess it didn't work out as you expected. First Jizzystool, now Buttflap...you are just unlucky in love, huh?

And which "loudmouth" might you be referring to, Sockfucker? Lounge? Me? Like any of you troll fucks would have the balls to introduce yourself to any of us in a bar or whatever. Really - how do you think that would work out for you, especially if you started talking shit in person? No, you probably want personal info and photos so you can get the drop on someone who has no idea who the fuck you are - exactly how pussies operate. :dafinger:

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're trying to state facts to someone who can't tell 2 years from 2 months, J.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

The pic was from the 2 year old video, moron.

That gig was from 2 years ago, and I forgot the thing was even ever put up.

Go back and re-read some of the many well thought out posts from Dr. Love. You remember Dr. Love don't you? The one who took you and Jizzy apart all those years ago

Yes, 3 years ago, after my 2 shoulder surgeries, I put on some weight. Funny how he didnt post anything recent that he found.

But the fact you and Maxi are obsessed with it is hilarious, and dare to say......just a little creepy.

Hang in there, maybe Jizzy's marriage wont work out and he'll come back to you, sport.
    But again, what goes looking for this shit? "Hmmm he fucking pwn3d me..let's see if he has a MySpace or FB page, and possibly an unflattering picture!' How insecure ARE you??

Thread Information