X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

While I never particularly saw eye to eye on anything Blackflag posted and found his attention whoring rather obnoxious (if you're going to do it, at least attempt to amuse somebody with it...), this is way over the line.

Scumbag can rot. Hope he never gets reinstated.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I am angry at Lounge Machine because he is so goddamned sensible and tells the retards to shut the fuck up.

So I am going to post his actual god-given photograph to get back at him.

So THERE!

PTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!
      :tongue0011:

As far as I am concerned, his name is Lounge Machine.
      I know you all by your avatars and user names.
      I do not need to know more in order to post to you all or communicate with you.

It is bad enough that the trolls disrupt so many threads, many of which are serious discussions.

The Dio thread was a new low for BlackFag, and was just one more demonstration that he needs to have the shit beat out of him by a bunch of county sheriff's deputies, and thrown in the slammer on the charge of stealing valuable resources from the HUMAN RACE, such as air, water, food, etc.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Buttfag is a bitter Troll. Quite pathetic on the fact that he assumed the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction. All pissy that the object of his mancrush refused his advances and had his ass handed to him repeatedly.
        This type of loser is one meltdown away from ascending to the roof of a highrise and opening fire on school children.
        To post Lounges personal info (in this case) is the ultimate sign of a desperate lonely Troll/Attentionwhore. Ban the Cunt and his new profile. No one will miss him...

I heard Lounge is actually Danny Bonaduce. Any truth to this?

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          I questioned Ace's judgement on posting the info he did.

Ace lives near me. His posts crack me up. You just have to love a guy that is totally comfortable with who he is and has absolutely zero shame.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Can't argue with that.

Actually, that is a pretty good description of him.

No matter how much flack was thrown his way, he just sort of kept absentmindedly wandering around doing his own thing.
            Last edited by Hardrock69; 05-18-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Key words here absentmindedly wandering. That could be said for a few more 'round here...
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                Sniper
                • Feb 2007

Sure wish I had a time machine to go back to yesterday around 05:13 PM.
                https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Group Hug.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                    It's not fun when people go deep and cut wounds from a personal prospective. These cyber bullies don't realize or maybe they do the damage that they inflict.
                    Wow, how did I miss this thread - almost before bedtime at that! HAHAHA~!!

While I really dislike Lounge I do find about 3 percent of his "funny" posts chuckle-worthy, I just dont like it that he's allowed to moderate AND be provocatively insulting at the same time.. for that Lounge, you're getting a little bit back of what you've sown in the past in this community of not-Lounge fans, we're Roth and Van Halen fans on this board.

That being said, I admit to paying attention to about 1 percent of the fraction of posts I actually read of LoungeMachines and fully accept his participation on this board one hundred percent, he after all is quite a Roth and VH fan having demonstrated vast knowledge of the board's basic topics which is why any of us are here basically.

Ancilliarily to that, we do do battle. We trade jabs here, people get on each other's nerves occasionally, and when those folks actually do step over the line and post personal info not offered by that poster, there's nobody here that supports that. The info gets edited and the offender banned, and in the rare cases iwhich a mod actually has a job to do its justified.

I didn't see this "offense" of BlackFlag's, and though I find him giving a few here quite a tantrum as they trade barbs with him, if I did see the offense I would not support Lounge's:

Personal name, work, car, business, girfreind/boyfriend/neice/nephew/gramma's info.. phone, email addy, home address or anything else posted not required for topical discussion posted.

I don't need to know that stuff. Nobody emailing me that stuff ever came between me and any rival poster has ever been posted, and I want to say that at this point I'm quite capable of skilling my own way thanks. I'm not here to take anyone down, I am here to participate in discussions of all kinds and when they get ugly, we don't need the virtual black eye to go out into the real workday world.

Harming dummies I don't like in the webternet out in their personal lives is just ugly. I saw how that affected HardKnockz, and I don't wish that to occur for even Blaze/Oolith/Julia or Katydid, it taints the whole board and really kills the atmosphere. People who are here to just lurk and never participate, see that shit and freak out!

I use my real name like some here such as Suzy and Jay, we like using our names more than a handle. If LoungeMachine prefers a handle, that's his dynamic and who wants to change that?

Anyone?

We know Sarge works in the military.. did we ask? He shared. Okay, that's about all I know besides where he says he's from and I like it that way, it's organic because he offered.

I really don't like it when you got a beef with someone, and you go dig a little and post all you find on 'em to win an argument with it, that's low. Which I am not far above morally, mind you. However, I did post one embed to the youtube video (which is now removed) which was up for I think it was over a year by the date of upload - but all in fun.

I didn't go "oh here's so n so, look at him bla bla" - only he and I knew who was in that youtube and if he was not as proud of it to be shown, he should have uploaded it to a private photobucket account.

So Lounge, quit making a big stink about it. You bullied so many others here, take your lumps, let it pass and enjoy what looks like one really nice telecaster. Nobody's going to post your personal things out there from this board without condemnation and scorn from the rest of us and certainly not by myself.

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Gar, that was a really good thought out post and great points.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Actually, Susie, if you'd've bothered to read more of Gayr's posts through the years, you'd find the hypocrisy in this one absolutely staggering & disgusting.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

As soon as I take the time to understand any of this, I may have to rethink Blackflag as my BFF and terminate our torrid internet affair.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

BTW I am Ace Diamond.

Oh dear.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                              I heard Lounge is actually Danny Bonaduce. Any truth to this?
                              No. Bonaduce could play more than one string and would never allow Reuben Kincaid to get the better of him.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

Working...