X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Val gets engaged

Valerie Bertinelli is engaged to her boyfriend of nearly six years, businessman Tom Vitale. The proposal came as a surprise during a 10-day stay in Italy. "We'd talked about getting married," Bertinelli tells the July/August issue of AARP The Magazine. "But I was still shocked. It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?'" The actress, who turned 50 on April 23, says she wasn't always sure things would turn out this way: "After Ed (ex-husband Eddie Van Halen)

Valerie Bertinelli is engaged to her boyfriend of nearly six years, businessman Tom Vitale. The proposal came as a surprise during a 10-day stay in Italy. "We'd talked about getting married," Bertinelli tells the July/August issue of AARP The Magazine. "But I was still shocked. It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?'" The actress, who turned 50 on April 23, says she wasn't always sure things would turn out this way: "After Ed (ex-husband Eddie Van Halen) and I separated, I thought, 'I'll finish raising my son, and I'll go away, have about 40 cats, and just get nice and fat.' I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life, because I didn't want the responsibility. Relationships are too hard." — Cindy Clark
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • ThatArtGuy
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Now she can "fix" his band now too.
    I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

From the pics I've seen, he looks like the kinda guy who would smack a bitch...
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I just need to know two things...

Where and when is Val's bachelorette party?
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
          From the pics I've seen, he looks like the kinda guy who would smack a bitch...

Perfect fit then. How many times has she played that victim in a Lifetime movie for women? And I thought she was already re-married? Ugh. Some people never learn. Marriage is bad, mkay.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
            I just need to know two things...

Where and when is Val's bachelorette party?
            I dunno...if Kirstie Alley is there hogging the buffet table and blocking the path to the bar, do you really wanna go?

Last edited by chefcraig; 05-20-2010, 01:23 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Relationships are too hard. What a selfish bitch she is. She admits she was the first one to cheap on Ed right when you would see her on all those shows saying if Ed cheats the marriage is over. Then she says Ed was hard to divorce because he wasn't a jerk and if he was a jerk it would have been easier to divorce him. She divorced him basically because his good looks of younger years faded.

What's interesting is Ed was looking like the Tales from the Crypt dude until he marries a new woman and she transformed him back to a smiling, happy, health looking guy. I often wonder if it wasn't Val that ruined Ed. Even Sammy Hagar said if Ed was cheating on Val he hid it well because he never saw anything that hinted at cheating going on. Roth, Mike, and Sam all have painted Val in less than flattering light.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                I dunno...if Kirstie Alley is there hogging the buffet table and blocking the path to the bar, do you really wanna go?

The bigger the waistband the deeper the quicksand...big bottom, big bottom talking about mud flaps my girl's got em, how can I leave this behind?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

You have to admit though, Tom is one lucky motherfucker! He gets to look down and see Valerie Bertinelli sucking his cock!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    You have to admit though, Tom is one lucky motherfucker! He gets to look down and see Valerie Bertinelli sucking his cock!
                    Oh, I dunno...the way things have been going lately, I'd even welcome one of my ex-wives at this point. Even the one with the unnaturally human sharp teeth.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

She a vampire? Werewolf?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        Better than Kritstie Alley. She would think it was a Ball Park frank and two chocolate covered bon bons and bite and swallow the whole mess down.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I'd fuck Val!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                            I'd fuck Val!
                            You'd hit a snake if someone would hold it still long enough.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Comment

Working...