X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

A Brief MTV Lost Weekend Promo W/Dave From 1984

I have to admit, I laughed out loud at this clip. Those were the days, when Roth and VH ruled the world...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Are you aware that there is a bootleg DVD that has all that footage. Sadly I don't think I have that one. I dunno if it's worth a crap or not.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Yeah, there are a handful of them out there. The thing is, they are usually VHS transfers, so the footage is predictably ghastly.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Yeah, there are a handful of them out there. The thing is, they are usually VHS transfers, so the footage is predictably ghastly.
        Actually there is PRO-Shot with behind the scenes footage and a lot of B-reel stuff that is A quality that was put to DVD. The highlight is the full ATBL from the Det 1984 concert. Back in 2006ish there was a HUGE stink about it when it came out. It was hoarded for 20+ years amongst only a few traders. Then finally someone sent it out to a few people to put it up at jamtothis.com. I think the thread is still there, it was some high comedy with plenty of insults and such, it then spilled over to vhtrading. It was almost like a Led Zeppelin taper bitch fest, goodstimes.

Read more here:

Last edited by atomicpunk5151; 05-21-2010, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• vaijuju
          Sniper
          • Jan 2008

http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

Working...