• Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

My favorite Zappa child. Moon.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

It's interesting the way the thread title is abbreviated here at work. On my computer it reads: "Dweezil Zappa: "Van Halen played me

Sadly Dweezil, you are not the only one.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Fuckin' A. Still can't believe it's already been three years since all of the excitement!!! Well, minus the Chickenfoot/Mikey fags along with their subsequent pessimistic and crybebbi shit. *cough* Linkers and a cupla whiners here *cough* Fuck 'em cos they missed one helluva show and stellar time!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HMm419quo1g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HMm419quo1g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DaveTheScott
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2007

Yep...?

Love this clip, dude...I remember almost shitting my pants watching this, going, dude this is REAL...and then they zoom in on Wolfie playing bass and I go, WTF is he doing? He's strumming that thing like a Harmony guitar from Sears and it's not even in time to the fucking music.

I hope for the next tour, they have him play off stage, or way in the back like the Bon Jovi keyboard weenie...

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
            Dweezil plays "Eruption"
            <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jiVV3sb36aY&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6& hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jiVV3sb36aY&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6& hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
            I have to give Dweez props on this one.

Since "Eruption" first assaulted our ears, I have literally heard thousands of guitarist do their own versions (or try to), but I have never heard anyone pay as much respect to this monster instrumental as Franks kid does.

Not even Steve Vai! Steve is one of those prodigies that can translate "Eruption" onto paper, or tablature, but he couldn't play it like Ed, or even Dweez!

This clip gets nothing but mad respect from me.....

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              My favorite Zappa child. Moon.

Hey, I'd hit it!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

maybe one of the ten albums in the can?
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Man, we are really at the point of straw grasping for any new from the VH camp. I just wish someone would grow a pair, find Dave, Eddie, or Alex, and get some damn fucking answers. Pull a TMZ on them.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                    Sniper
                    • Oct 2009

I just hope to the lord they put out new stuff soon. Anything. I don't care if it sucks. New stuff with Dave is NEW STUFF!
                    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

It is very sad that we have been reduced to extrapolating from tit-bits - fingers crossed this is a sign of something positive....
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

I couldn't give a fuck about these news. I thank VAiN for taking the time to post it, but Eddie can rim me.

That fucker's so full of shit it's not even funny.

Ten albums in the can... maybe that IS where they belong. Down the can.

Dead people release new albums. Eddie just plays a few chords & claims it's from a new album.

EDDIE, YOU FUCKING BLOW DRIPPY COCKS, MOTHERFUCKER.

Nowgo back to showering your new butt buddy lame, shitty striped gifts.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Yeah, an oldie but goodie. Particularly fitting for the above post.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

LMAO at the wabbit like Elmer J Fudd
                            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Yeah, an oldie but goodie. Particularly fitting for the above post.

LMAO! That is so stupid yet made me laugh. I loves the Internet.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by deero
                                ......dweezil z is an attention whore. good at playing other people's music, so what? how many youtubes are there of KIDS playing "eruption"? man, it doesn't take much to get a circle-jerk goin' on the dave fan club site, does it? and the ones here who hate ed and fantasize about him sucking dicks, you'll be the first to buy a cd if one comes out, you'll buy tickets for the next greatest hits tour. hypocrites! but keep it up, this is a funny site. back to the circle boys---don't forget ford and bueno bob.............
                                Poor fucker, you don't have much going on in your life, Huh????
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...