X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e01C3AqzjlE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e01C3AqzjlE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      At the same time?!
      No, I enjoy pissing and sneezing at the same time cos I blow out my asshole!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Seriously Orenthal, you have no worries from myself. Nor do the countless others of whom I have their addy's, phone #'s, etc. Also, the difference 'tis, you along with the rest of 'em don't have yourself plastered all over the fucking net.
        You on the other hand......

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          It's a good thing that's not on youtube.
          That would have been hilarious. I hadn't seen someone drop so quickly since Danzig got knocked out by the security guard.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            You on the other hand......

That a threat sTED? If so, I hope you get exacly the same punishment as BF. You moronic fat fuck!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              That a threat sTED? If so, I hope you get exacly the same punishment as BF. You moronic fat fuck!!!
              For what?

Doing exactly what YOU did?

You seemed to have no problem with doing it.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                No, I enjoy pissing and sneezing at the same time cos I blow out my asshole!!!
                Sweet Jesus man, there are easier ways to do that...

COLON BLOW KIT

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Except he's actually a decent guy that doesn't have a penchant for flameouts everywhere he goes. And you know Maxi, you get a peculiar hard on for certain people that are apparently smarter than you. The smarter, the worse. Van Squalen would be one, you made quite a few enemies yourself, Max...
                  I'd hardly call argiung with some Barry worshipping loudmouth, my way of an acquiesce. lol

Squalin was fun indeed and I gave him plenty of credit when it was due.

I blew my wad here long ago, Pad...
                  I'm all too well aware. I mean, there was a time when we were pals.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

O for fuck sakes people I can't take it any more! Below is a fuckin picture of Kip and his lovely family. There now we all no what he looks like.

So fuckin Ban me allready! Damn! I'm sorry Lounge I just couldn't take the shit anymore!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      I'd hardly call argiung with some Barry worshipping loudmouth, my way of an acquiesce. lol

Squalin was fun indeed and I gave him plenty of credit when it was due.

He is God...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Yep,

And you and Warham

And you and Sharkey

And even you and me......

But your temper and need to flame and burn bridges with friends and turn your back on them when you feel slighted has been you M.O. for sometime....

Those uf us you asked to HELP YOU when you were being harrassed by Wolf or Fab, can't help but shake out heads when you do the same thing for BF.

BF got OWNED by words on a messageboard, so all he had left was to post 2 year old vids, 15 year old band pics, and pics of my ex-wife to try and shut me up.

The fact that you now side with that type of poster, is actually sad, IMO. Jer.

Really is.

Like Sharkey recently asked.... what happened to you?

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8vCSxA4nIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8vCSxA4nIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            And you and Sharkey
                            I'm pretty sure I was the first one to defend MAX when he was de-modded here. We've been buds for many years. I really don't know what happened, but obviously I'm not the only one who is now on Maxipad's shit list.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              I'm pretty sure I was the first one to defend MAX when he was de-modded here. We've been buds for many years. I really don't know what happened, but obviously I'm not the only one who is now on Maxipad's shit list.
                              Yes and it was very much appreciated. However, hindsight's 20/20 and I think I deserved what I got regarding that one. The modding thing, I mean.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                No, in fact he says he doesnt give a shit what you think.

The way he turned on Warham was so bad craig ended up temp-banning him at RFII

He's turned against you, me, craig, warham, dan, and others.

You can't change the fact that he's become EXACTLY what he always railed against.

There was a time where I thought he and I had buried the hatchet, and were even swapping drink recipes and slapping trolls together.

Now I have people telling me to do to him what he did to me.

Comment

Working...