Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

A shocking reaction from asshole Laker fans

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Oh well. Was hoping Lakers would lose. Still holding out hopes for some serious ghetto rioting & TV looting. Come on Lakeshow fans! Burn down LA!

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Opportunism at its worst. Give these lowlifes an excuse to dance in the street and they'll burn their own neighborhoods down. Animals.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    From the L.A. Times

2 officers hurt in Los Angeles Lakers victory clashes; downtown property damaged [Updated]
    June 18, 2010 | 7:29 am

Los Angeles city officials and downtown L.A. merchants were assessing the damage Friday morning after unruly fans celebrating the Lakers victory in the NBA Finals rampaged through the streets around Staples Center.

The Los Angeles Police Department deployed a huge force of officers hoping to prevent the looting and violence that occurred after last year's Lakers championship win. But although the situation in and around Staples Center was calm, there were scattered problems elsewhere downtown.

Crowds broke windows of storefronts, jumped on cars, set at least 15 small fires and threw objects at police.

The LAPD reported 38 arrests. There were also several injuries, but the exact number was not clear.

An LAPD officer was hit in the head by an object apparently thrown at him and suffered a broken nose.

A Los Angeles sheriff's deputy was hit in the head with a rock at a light rail station platform, said Sheriff's Capt. Mike Parker.
    At 7th and Flower streets, a crowd of more than 500 people surrounded a Metro bus and numerous people attempted to pull the bus driver out through the driver's side window, Parker said. Deputies deployed tear gas and sting balls, causing the crowd to disperse. They rescued the bus driver and the occupants of the bus.

A taxi driver was attacked, and his taxi was set on fire, Parker said. While rescuing him, rocks and bottles were thrown at deputies, who used sting balls and stun bags to break up the crowd, he said. They rescued the driver and, with the help of LAPD officers, took him out of the area.

Police fired non-lethal rounds to disperse a crowd at Figueroa Street and Venice Boulevard after several small fires were set. Fires were also set at 11th and Hope streets, and at 7th and Flower streets, a taxicab was engulfed in flames.

At least one person was beaten as fights broke out on Flower Street near Olympic Boulevard, officials said. A bicyclist was injured when struck by a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department vehicle near 11th and Flower streets, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

At La Bella Cucina, in the 900 block of Figueroa Street, customers began throwing bottles, knocking over tables and stealing bottles of liquor, said restaurant manager Christian LaBella.

"I think it's pretty sad, especially when customers turn on you so quickly," LaBella said late Thursday. "They lost respect for themselves, they lost respect for the Lakers, and they lost respect for the restaurant. It's a shame for L.A."

"A lot of stupid, stupid people out here tonight," added Edward Lizama, 42, who lives in an apartment near 9th and Olive streets. "This isn't people having fun. It's ridiculous."
    The violence broke out shortly after the game ended. The LAPD declared an unlawful assembly as people gathered along Figueroa Street near Olympic Boulevard. Hundreds of officers in patrol cars, on foot and on horseback moved in to clear streets and break up the crowds.

At 8th and Figueroa streets, fans and a phalanx of more than two dozen police wearing riot gear and wielding batons faced off. The standoff began when a bunch of fans tore down a traffic sign and then ripped out two newspaper stands and lighted the papers on fire. When the police marched up Figueroa, about two dozen abreast, the crowd slowly receded. Some people were throwing containers of energy drinks, which had been passed out for free after the win.

The YWCA at 11th and Olive was vandalized as taggers marked graffiti up and down the side of a wall. Another person upended a traffic sign and bashed in several windows. [For the record at 9:30 a.m.: A previous version of this post stated that a YMCA was vandalized. It was a YWCA.]

An LAPD cruiser pulled up and shined a light on the men. "Let's go. Night's over," an officer said through a loudspeaker.

-- Sam Allen, Tony Barboza, Hector Becerra, Andrew Blankstein, Paloma Esquivel, Robert Faturechi, Kate Linthicum, Robert J. Lopez, Joel Rubin and Ruben Vives

Yucca Man
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Oakland Coliseum 7000 Coliseum Way Oakland, California Section 130 Seats 13-14 Wear Black. Bring Beer.
    Status
    Kobe raped/sodomized that girl. Starwood doesn't cheer for rapists.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    now walmart is gonna have to raise prices to replace that cart.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Hey! Is the cop the only white guy in this picture or am I just being racist?

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's L.A. for you.

Big day for our Mexicans. First their national team wins in the World Cup, then their Rapers win it all.

Filthy beasts.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And what's the city going to do next? Give these animals a parade. Nice.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Seriously, do we need a better example of why we don't need immigration reform???

Lakers win and these people are waving Mexican flags and rioting??? Pulling people out of buses? Throwing shit at cops?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok I managed to find like 3 white people. I stand corrected. I had to really do some searching though.

http://laist.com/2009/06/14/photos_p...0Pic=2#gallery

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Seriously, do we need a better example of why we don't need immigration reform???

Lakers win and these people are waving Mexican flags and rioting??? Pulling people out of buses? Throwing shit at cops?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

Damn I once thought it would be nice to visit LA but not anymore.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    L.A. is a shit hole.

We'd better be careful. If we tell too much truth in this thread, it'll get closed. And then mods will post in it afterward.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    L.A. is a shit hole.

We'd better be careful. If we tell too much truth in this thread, it'll get closed. And then mods will post in it afterward.

LMAO! True that!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Damn I once thought it would be nice to visit LA but not anymore.
    You wouldn't last 5 minutes here if you said publicly some of the shit you've said here. Betting Catshit never leaves his trailer in the bowels of Simi Valley, Palmdale, wherever (only a few places "safe" for people that dumb) - and wouldn't dare go there with the "animal" "filthy beast" crap aloud in greater LA - someone WOULD kick the shit out of him. Actually, it's probably happened to him more than a few times already, hence the bitterness.

Having said that, rioting because your team WON? Idiotic no matter what color you are.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    You wouldn't last 5 minutes here if you said publicly some of the shit you've said here. Betting Catshit never leaves his trailer in the bowels of Simi Valley, Palmdale, wherever (only a few places "safe" for people that dumb) - and wouldn't dare go there with the "animal" "filthy beast" crap aloud in greater LA - someone WOULD kick the shit out of him. Actually, it's probably happened to him more than a few times already, hence the bitterness.

still doesn't make it untrue

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Having said that, rioting because your team WON? Idiotic no matter what color you are.
    Sounds like you are a prisoner in your own city.

Fuck that.

No ones kicking my ass jhale. Grow up Mkay!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You wouldn't last 5 minutes here if you said publicly some of the shit you've said here.
    "If we had more men like you we'd have less men like you." - Hawkeye Pierce to Col. Flagg

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

You defend the filthy beasts, and then scorn them. You're dumb.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If someone decided to give te U.S. an enema, LA is where they'd insert the tube

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think you pricks better show Catpiss some respect. Who was it that CALLED OUT ALEX VAN HALEN FACE TO FACE a few years ago????? I believe the statement was, "YOU GUY SUCK WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH AND YOUR BROTHER CAN'T PLAY GUITAR ANYMORE!" Catpiss embodies the Roth Army attitude a thousand times more than you multicultural, namby pamby Homos!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lesfunk View Post
    If someone decided to give te U.S. an enema, LA is where they'd insert the tube
    with another branch stemming from dallas

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    with another branch stemming from dallas
    And the catheter attached to the penis known as Florida.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think you pricks better show Catpiss some respect.
    He's proven he's not deserving of basic human respect.

You defend the filthy beasts
    It's always the ones that want to classify someone else as less than human are the ones that are barely human themselves.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    always?

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

These people get kkkhale667's respect!

He's proven he's not deserving of basic human respect.

It's always the ones that want to classify someone else as less than human are the ones that are barely human themselves.
    Only the most lousy of liberal cunts would defend the kinds of people capable of unwarranted acts like this:

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think you pricks better show Catpiss some respect. Who was it that CALLED OUT ALEX VAN HALEN FACE TO FACE a few years ago????? I believe the statement was, "YOU GUY SUCK WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH AND YOUR BROTHER CAN'T PLAY GUITAR ANYMORE!" Catpiss embodies the Roth Army attitude a thousand times more than you multicultural, namby pamby Homos!
    I've never cared what people think of me. No one knows that better than Les.

But this site has become a disaster; I've found out as much since my return a few weeks ago.

Mods close threads like I've never seen. It's like the Links. Then they go back and post in them when no one else can.

Mods spend all their time, seemingly, in the mod forum talking to themselves instead of making the forums better. None of them seem to start threads, even in their own forums.

Christ, every mod here seems like the same person. Hardly any variety.

And I thought this place was fucked when Mezro fucked it up.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Only the most lousy of liberal cunts would defend the kinds of people capable of unwarranted acts like this:

I just hope that's Obama in there! Looks like him, LOL!

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've never cared what people think of me. No one knows that better than Les.

But this site has become a disaster; I've found out as much since my return a few weeks ago.

Mods close threads like I've never seen. It's like the Links. Then they go back and post in them when no one else can.

Mods spend all their time, seemingly, in the mod forum talking to themselves instead of making the forums better. None of them seem to start threads, even in their own forums.

Christ, every mod here seems like the same person. Hardly any variety.

And I thought this place was fucked when Mezro fucked it up.

Well said my friend!

And I really don't like you that much and I know the feeling is mutual.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just not any good boards around anymore. It's kinda sad really but what the hell can you do.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I said they were idiots. Didn't defend them.

But are you gonna sit there and try to act like white people have never done stupid shit (or didn't participate in that to some extent, however small the percentage)? If so, you're the dumbass.
    And only the most vile racist tries to deny someone else's humanity like you do - regardless of whether they're acting like TOOLS or not.

And speaking of white stupidity throughout history they're not Lynching anyone, now are they? Dipshit.

Oh, and you think the site's gone to shit, too? So LOG OUT AND FUCK OFF, THEN.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I said they were idiots. Didn't defend them.
    You did.

But are you gonna sit there and try to act like white people have never done stupid shit (or didn't participate in that to some extent, however small the percentage)? If so, you're the dumbass.
    Never once did I say white people don't do stupid shit. Show me where I did. In the meantime, show me some white people in those pictures, since you brought up the subject.

And only the most vile racist tries to deny someone else's humanity like you do - regardless of whether they're acting like TOOLS or not.
    These pigs are the vile ones. They don't deserve the rights this country has given them on a silver platter. The same rights they DISRESPECT.

Oh, and you think the site's gone to shit, too? So LOG OUT AND FUCK OFF, THEN.
    Nah, it's too fun watching you cry, scamper back to the mama's tit that is the mod forum for you, and then see the threads get closed!

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Really jhale. It is kinda fucked up dude.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Raw Vidio released

See any friends of yours Jhale?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMdi-lOqDv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMdi-lOqDv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are they mad at that cab cause it's white?

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I doubt that they're mad at the cab.....they're more pissed off at the cabbie.

The cabbie is a mod here, and has been known to delete posts and close threads when you don't agree with his liberal ideas and opinions.

These people are merely standing up for their 1st Ammendment rights and protesting censorship.

God Bless 'Em....and God Bless the United States of America!!!

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Isn't it nice that the City of L.A. and the Lakers rewarded all those cocksuckers today with a nice parade?

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Isn't it nice that the City of L.A. and the Lakers rewarded all those cocksuckers today with a nice parade?
    Really?

Man I wish I could have had a taco stand on the corner for that.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's nothing. Remember the sheer chaos the last time the Raiders won a Super Bowl?

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    At one point in my life I'd have considered myself lucky to have Game 7 tickets to a Dodgers World Series game or a Lakers Finals game. Now I'd be scared shitless they win--I'd never make it home alive!

Banned
    aka Captain Edward Smith

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by WARF View Post
    WOOOO!!!!!
    Put banner number 18 up in the fucking rafters baybee!!!

Who do you like this year... you basketball junkies?!?!

Post your thoughts here about the 2010 NBA Finals...

Celtics Vs. Lakers...
    You're not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Thread Information