Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist ranting / Shit-flinging / Career advice thread (formerly about BP and Obama)

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chan_bkny View Post
    In conversations with people about race relations, I have heard them say that, too, and I burst out laughing in their faces (sorry). I guess that doesn't make them racist in every sense of the word.

Jagermeister's comment reminds me of this article that appeared in AsianWeek. It created such controversy that the author was subsequently dismissed. The article can no longer be found on the website, but I found it here.

Why I Hate Blacks

Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It’s unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back.
    On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

• Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate “the whites that oppressed them.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

• Blacks don’t get it. I know it’s a blunt and crass comment, but it’s true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don’t study history, you’re condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

Awesome!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm getting kind of sick of every thread devolving into race baiting...especially when there's already a thread in regards I sent to the Dump for you guys to scream "ni**er in all you want...

I mean, isn't the CEO of BP a white guy? Aren't most of them? But you're still calling black peopled on all this?

As a fan of Van Halen/Roth, I really don't want to be associated with this shit and I don't want it in my forum, at least not in every thread...

I really think some people need to read a bit more, or take some history courses at the local community college...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-08-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nick, to be fair, the threads you're referring to that include N bashing are about N's fucking things up.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Does anyone listen to Obama or take him seriousely anymore? I don't mind jokes as long as they aren't bad jokes and Obama is a very bad joke.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We don't need no more race wars. We are too obsessed with it. People hide behind it. People blame it for problems that have nothing to do with it. People use it to make you feel guilty. If anything racism is a tool usually used to propagate other hidden agendas.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    I'm getting kind of sick of every thread devolving into race baiting...especially when there's already a thread in regards I sent to the Dump for you guys to scream "ni**er in all you want...

I mean, isn't the CEO of BP a white guy? Aren't most of them? But you're still calling black peopled on all this?

As a fan of Van Halen/Roth, I really don't want to be associated with this shit and I don't want it in my forum, at least not in every thread...

I really think some people need to read a bit more, or take some history courses at the local community college...
    Your forum? ok.

At any rate I didn't write any racist terms in this thread. I never hinted at the "n" word once since I have been posting here to the best of my knowledge. I am not ashamed of my views on race and I respect everone's politically correct views. I have choesen not to sway to the politically correct ways of todays culture.

I will in the future refrain from getting into these types of threads.

History classes and all that bullshit isn't the answer. You can't change old mother fuckers. I'm man enough to admit my opinions. You don't agree that's fine with me. Go outside and play hide and go fuck your self.

Again, I will make every attempt not to tread on the subject again. It's really not my deal. I like posting shit in the music threads.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It makes me laugh when mods think they own a forum.

I moded a forum once. Never thought of it as mine thow.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny thing is though, all the so-called "conservatives" aren't supposed to believe that gov't is supposed to do anything. And then still attack Obama for not doing enough...

First, I don't think the govt should do nothing. I truly want them on BP's ass to fix this as soon as they possibly can, and take care of the cleanup & people it affects. As for Obama not doing enough, he clearly was not. I'm actually happy so much pressure has been put on him to "kick some asses". It just really came off as fake when he said it.

Obama has a fuckload on his plate. All Presidents do. I want him to show emotion. I want him to kick asses. I want him to honestly give a shit.

But to me, all he has cared about is being in campaign mode (ie..always saying just the perfectly written speech), and getting his bad agenda bullied through as fast as he can.

As soon as the guy shows some real emotion, I'll give him HUGE props. But so far he is way too machine like. At least for my tastes. Has he visited with the 11 families that lost loved ones on the rig yet? Has a mother or wife that lost their son/husband given him a hug where he started to tear up like he actually felt their pain?

This is what I want from a President. A leader that can fix shit, make other people fix shit, but can also connect with the regular folks. Having a burger with the VP isn't enough for me.

And it's not bash Obama here for me. I can't think of any politician right now that is like this. From either party.

Feel our pain. Then understand what needs to be done to fix it.

Sorry, I know that's more then $0.02 worth, but I'm having a really awful day.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I agree.

But I still like to fight politics with ya.

Check out this pic I found today. Maybe give everyone a smile. Now that's a guy who is having a GREAT time.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Your forum? ok.

At any rate I didn't write any racist terms in this thread. I never hinted at the "n" word once since I have been posting here to the best of my knowledge. I am not ashamed of my views on race and I respect everone's politically correct views. I have choesen not to sway to the politically correct ways of todays culture.

I will in the future refrain from getting into these types of threads.

History classes and all that bullshit isn't the answer. You can't change old mother fuckers. I'm man enough to admit my opinions. You don't agree that's fine with me. Go outside and play hide and go fuck your self.

Again, I will make every attempt not to tread on the subject again. It's really not my deal. I like posting shit in the music threads.
    Liar!!!

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Just click on the "Insert Image" icon when you make a post in the response box. It's the icon to the right of the envelope shaped one.
    Hey it works!

Comedy. that is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your forum? ok.

At any rate I didn't write any racist terms in this thread. I never hinted at the "n" word once since I have been posting here to the best of my knowledge...
    Then I wasn't talking to you, was I? Did I say shitty liquor, er, Jagermeister?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-09-2010 at 07:20 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It makes me laugh when mods think they own a forum.

I moded a forum once. Never thought of it as mine thow.
    I love it when posters get bent out of shape by mod saying "my forum."

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    So... you're not only getting owned regularly
    If by "owning" you mean hurling insults on a Kindergarten level, you may have me.

On the other hand, if you're talking about intellect and logic, you haven't even come close to me in this thinking man's game. Go get some more education, dumbass. Thinking would make your ass hurt since you pull everything you say out of your ass anyway, redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667
    "Ah don't likes Mexikins urr Bleks, but dem CHIII-nese people is purty cool sometimes..."

Whatever, Cletus.
    Isn't that how you inbred redneck hicks from West Virginia talk? Yeah, I thought so.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love it when posters get bent out of shape by mod saying "my forum."
    Don't confuse me with your pecker Mr.!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This forum is LAME

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

You are welcome.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go look at some dick, Blaze...

Funny how the president has not demanded to meet with Tony Hayward...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    If by "owning" you mean hurling insults on a Kindergarten level, you may have me.
    This from the guy whose "wittiest" retort has been rhyming "gay" with "jay"...more projection. Go sit in the corner, DUNCE.

On the other hand, if you're talking about intellect and logic, you haven't even come close to me in this thinking man's game.
    Close? I own you ever so badly, you're so befuddled - you're drowning in my wake, dude. You can't even convince YOURSELF of that one, but nice try! Trying getting to the parking lot before you even start trying to claim you're in the same ballpark intellectually, k?

Isn't that how you inbred redneck hicks from West Virginia talk? Yeah, I thought so.
    Is that all you've got, stalker? I'm far from "inbred", stupid. And I went to Private school there, so the outsourced nuns beat the accent out of me, remember, BrainBleedBonehead? You're waaay out of your league. But you're so dumb you keep coming back to get slapped down again and again. Much like GAyR.

As the people back there that DO speak like that would say "You won't learn none!" And since you're the one that NEEDS to be treated like a 3rd grader...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why do you retards waste so much time on who owned who ??

I'd rather read racist jokes than that lame garbage...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    I'd rather read racist jokes

Well, OF COURSE YOU WOULD.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why do you retards waste so much time on who owned who ??

I'd rather read racist jokes than that lame garbage...

Someone said they owned me once.

Funny I didn't feel owned.

I think we Americans owned slaves one time. I think I remember that from History class.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sure I would...

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go look at some dick, Blaze...

Funny how the president has not demanded to meet with Tony Hayward...
    Post penis, Elvis or GTFO

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sure I would...
    Don't know why...they're not particularly funny...
    Twistin' by the pool.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Q: What does a white guy use to soothe a sore throat?
    A: Medical insurance

That's pretty funny.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Q: What do you call 500,000 white guys who jump out of a plane?
    A: Snowfall

LMAO!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    As soon as the guy shows some real emotion, I'll give him HUGE props. But so far he is way too machine like. At least for my tastes. Has he visited with the 11 families that lost loved ones on the rig yet? Has a mother or wife that lost their son/husband given him a hug where he started to tear up like he actually felt their pain?

This is what I want from a President. A leader that can fix shit, make other people fix shit, but can also connect with the regular folks. Having a burger with the VP isn't enough for me.
    It's interesting that you post that because it seems to be very common wish these days. Our last PM just got kicked out for being shit at acting.

I don't know why people seem to need this 'Days of our lives' soap opera shit.

The irony is when you get someone who is really good at faking it like Clinton or Blair everyone starts saying fuck this shit we want a serious leader not an actor.

6000 Americans die every day, maybe they should just line up the families each day.

Say 3 per family, 18000 crying people. Fox could do a little piece on them especially the parents of dead kids or the really tragic accidents. Then they could wheel them into the oval office.

If the president spent 18 hours a day then that's about 3 seconds per person, enough time to quickly say how sorry he is and maybe quickly shed a tear.

Televise the whole fucking thing, day in day out for his whole term - would that do it for you?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And of course for ELVIS you would have to line them up by race so the whites get him at the start of the day before he runs out of tears...

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post

On the other hand, if you're talking about intellect and logic, you haven't even come close to me in this thinking man's game. Go get some more education, dumbass. Thinking would make your ass hurt since you pull everything you say out of your ass anyway, redneck.

gayhale667 is a West Virginia transplant living out here in L.A.???

Jesus!

Get the fuck out of here you fuckin foney!!!! You're part of the problem!!!

That's someone I hate more than the NAACP! Non-California natives moving here from their shit-holes fucking up our air and traffic even worse than it already is! God damnit!!!!

West Virginia. BWAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm far from "inbred", stupid. And I went to Private school there,
    LOL!!!!!!

remember, BrainBleedBonehead?
    Dude, you're not really good at this, are you?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wait - you still refer to it as "out here" and I'm the "transplant"? Doesn't sound like you grew up here either doofus.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I've been here (not "out" here, tourist) for 20 years. YOU GTFO. A racist in the 2nd most ethnically diverse city in the US. Must suck to be you!

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

EXCLUSIVE: A Young jhale667 Poses with Teachers at his West Virginia Private School!

LOL!!!!!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, stupid - that's my ex-fiance's family photo.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Like the "So Cal" HILLBILLY has any room to talk... redneck. Got a car up on blocks in your front yard in Simi Valley, douche? I see you went "wireless"

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just hacked your system - nice desktop, Catpiss...

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i just hacked your system - nice desktop, catpiss...

LOL!!!!!

Awesome!!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    And of course for ELVIS you would have to line them up by race so the whites get him at the start of the day before he runs out of tears...
    Well, if he ended the wars as he promised there would be no need for such a show...

BTW, black people are in the military ??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thread Information