X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Post count issue....

Upon logging on today, I noticed that my post count was around 10 less than it was when I logged out early today. WTF?

Anyone else have this issue?
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

nope.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

No shit. I hit 8005 posts (give or take a couple) last night. And today it was rolled back to 7,994.

Hmm...

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Well, remember that all the posts/threads from that aaabha peckerhead were deleted. So if you replied to those, they more than likely were subtracted from your overall post count.
        Last edited by chefcraig; 06-14-2010, 06:33 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Well, remember that all the posts from that aaabha peckerhead were deleted. So if you replied to those, they more than likely were subtracted from your overall post count.
          Yeah, I was thinkin some shit probably got purged....

Why haven't they made you a Mod yet Craig?

I can think of one smart decision that would open up a spot for ya!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Well, remember that all the posts/threads from that aaabha peckerhead were deleted. So if you replied to those, they more than likely were subtracted from your overall post count.
            That was me, sorry to temporarily delay your post padding...

The spammers not only get banned, they get their posts/threads get whacked as well....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              That was me, sorry to temporarily delay your post padding...

The spammers not only get banned, they get their posts/threads get whacked as well....
              I don't consider it to be an issue, and I doubt DJ does either in overall retrospect. In fact, I believe he'd agree that a minor loss of post count (not that it even matters, when you really consider it) is worth it to have a troll rightfully flushed.

Thanks for your efforts, Va.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

I don't consider it to be an issue, and I doubt DJ does either in overall retrospect. In fact, I believe he'd agree that a minor loss of post count (not that it even matters, when you really consider it) is worth it to have a troll rightfully flushed.

Thanks for your efforts, Va.
                No problem here. Just wondering why it took so long to ban the fokker...

Thanks VA!

Oh, and can someone de-mod Elvis and give Craig the job? ( Hmm, would be a great idea for a poll, but I'm not that much of a shit disturber)

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                  Oh, and can someone de-mod Elvis and give Craig the job? ( Hmm, would be a great idea for a poll, but I'm not that much of a shit disturber)
                  Craig already has a job. :tongue0011:
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bob_R
                    Craig already has a job. :tongue0011:
                    A part time job.

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Says the alias.
                      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                        I second that motion. Elvis has been acting more like a shit stirring troll lately than a moderator, and his frequent racist outbursts and use of the N word reflect poorly on the site. Moderators of this site should be held to a slightly higher standard than the rest of the membership and be setting a better example, IMO. Chef would make an excellent mod and has my full support.

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Also, I think Terry would make an excellent mod, and is long overdue.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            I second that motion. Elvis has been acting more like a shit stirring troll lately than a moderator, and his frequent racist outbursts and use of the N word reflect poorly on the site. Moderators of this site should be held to a slightly higher standard than the rest of the membership and be setting a better example, IMO. Chef would make an excellent mod and has my full support.
                            That's horse shit.

Go fuck yourself!

Comment

• Starwood
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

If Starwood's post count gets fucked with - heads are gonna roll. If there's one thing in his life that's important to him, it's his post count.
                              Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

Working...