Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Sounds like there's trouble in Paradise...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Garfuckle has been blowing the winos under the 405, and lefty is jealous.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Funny you should say that:

Over the weekend, someone came up from the beach and buzzed the door. Only they were really buzzed. Wanted to use the restroom and I thought they were freinds of the actor-next-door's fucking pothead kid (the dork who sometimes keeps us up at night playing Call of Duty or some other explosion-shit videogame) so I mistakenly let 'em in.

So I hear the usual shit:

Nice place.
        Must cost a bundle living here.
        All these your guitars.
        Do I know you from TV or something.
        You don't look that old to me.
        Is that your car outside too.

The fuck, get out. I send them home.. so then I go see if they stole any drugs or jewelry from the guest bath, and the FUCKING toilet seat's up. My chick is gonna kill me, she'll bitch n bitch n bitch.. who were they, they left the freiiiiiiiiiiiiiiken seat up, didn't even flush.. all that shit's going thru my mind when suddenly my subconscious slams the brakes on it all right there..

"Who in the hell.. walks into some stranger's house, leaves the seat up when they piss it, then leave the piss unflushed in someone else's guest bath>?"

I don't do shit like that. Not even in somebody else's house, if there's piss in the bowl, you flush it right? It's just common courtesy - more than that, you're just indecent and lack upbringing to even leave someone else's piss in a restroom I am also leavin' or forever be recalled as "that guy back as sonso's party who leaves seats in the up position fulla piss" no fuck that. You KNOW I'm gonna flush the intruder's piss or else suffer an hour-long argument from my chick..

Oh now, waitaminnit. That's too good an issue to let go of. So I left it in the bowl prepared for a domestic battle - know what she did? She flushed it and didn't nag me of it.

Thats not a right woman, to pass on such an opportunity - right where she's got me you know that? She flushed the damn thing, and left it without comment.

It's not fair she's giving up the latest pre-fight arguments. Either she's preparing to move out on me, or she's fucking somebody. Tomorrow I'll hide the GPS in her trunk and find out where she's going in the daytime...

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          Blah blah, fucking blah..
          Why do you bother to post this stupid shit anymore? Even a dumb fuck coward like you must realize that there isn't ONE person one these boards that would ever believe one ounce of posts like this from you..

Lets see.....The guy who can't post ONE picture of his "ultra rare secret gear" because it's so valuable, will let a complete STRANGER (and fucked up no less) into their home with it all on display, and let him have a good view of you and the contents??

And you keep drugs and jewelry in a "Guest bath"?? What ya have? a bowl of Coke, and a Cartier display case full of diamonds there too??

You are such a failure that you can't even lie successfully on a stupid fucking message board. All you do well is hide.....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Fucking Garfuckle owns himself yet again. No surprise there. Can't keep his fucking lies straight.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
              You.. can't even lie successfully on a stupid fucking message board. All you do well is hide.....
              I have to tell you Doggloo... forget our loving prophet Mohammad(saww)... you are not even equal to the dust that settles on the spit of the faithful followers of him(saww).... since u r a rat who had its tail cut in a coward runaway chase from a cat... and that's what's giving you a diarrhea.... and you like to squeak and squeak from inside the hole... let me give you a real scenario... you will even forget your tail... stop staying in a cover... come to one of the muslim countries and utter such a thing... no!!! you can't???... okay! then stay a greedy dog of the world.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Garfuckle is a lower form of life than the slime that grows on rocks under which diseased whores are buried.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

You just insulted both slimy rocks AND diseased whores. GAR's more like the LEFTOVER waste of a sewage treatment plant. Probably smells just as bad, too.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• The Real GAR
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jul 2010

Whicheve one of you fuckers has changed my password had better give it back to me

Comment

• The Real GAR
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by GAR
                      I have to tell you Doggloo... forget our loving prophet Mohammad(saww)... you are not even equal to the dust that settles on the spit of the faithful followers of him(saww).... since u r a rat who had its tail cut in a coward runaway chase from a cat... and that's what's giving you a diarrhea.... and you like to squeak and squeak from inside the hole... let me give you a real scenario... you will even forget your tail... stop staying in a cover... come to one of the muslim countries and utter such a thing... no!!! you can't???... okay! then stay a greedy dog of the world.
                      Quit posting shit with my account

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                        Differenced aside, thanks for sharing Jim. Have fun playing.
                        It's Diamondjimi to you, Creepo!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by The Real GAR
                          Whicheve one of you fuckers has changed my password had better give it back to me
                          Originally posted by The Real GAR
                          Quit posting shit with my account
                          You need to douse yourself in Unleaded and light that shit up....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                            You just insulted both slimy rocks AND diseased whores. GAR's more like the LEFTOVER waste of a sewage treatment plant. Probably smells just as bad, too.
                            You are right. My bad.

I sincerely and with great humility apologize to all slime, the rocks they grow on, and the whores who are buried under them for insinuating in any fashion that Garfuckle is in any way connected to them. :0

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Rik Emmett digs Nationals too...

Check the beginning...

Comment

Working...