Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

I guess I shouldn't be bagg'n on -Muthas- left and right but "Spikie Haidoos" just flip my dizzy baby..c'mon,,,,,,,, you insside ta hizzow... we get it you store your shades hanging off your ears and resting on the back of your neck.

I will never be that cool.

Ok, but, here is what I am here for "The Tony Show" has it's season premier tonight ..now that is a cool show. 9pm eastern I believe.

Hey, kiddies wanna have fun like thomie...................................I know you doohoo,, lil buggers.

Download the free version of -Google Maps- and follow -Tony- while he jumps around from Island to Island, City To City. You can even zoom in on the hotel room on the coast by the seashore that billows waves onto the sand like cheap beer and that ass on the woman you allways wanted.

That The The That ...it's all in the this. Go to google maps and download the plug in it does sukk up alot of your hard drive speed and it is a mutha if you have old equipment.

..... if you are looking for a good time learning about cool cats cool stuff and want to see the world in semi real time it is fun.

It has -The thome- that would be me (thome, caz I am so sexy) seal of aproval.
    Last edited by thome; 07-05-2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

I wrote maps...wtf ...it's -earth- baby....jeez I gotta get some new brains.

It is fun though, you can find the house in the mountains he recorded this or that scene in and learn junk..

When you get to the download click "off" the install crome browser and you will just get the goggle earth.

It is free and if you don't like it you can go to add or remove programs and delete it.

Yes ,I know you all are third degree computer hacker qualified but ....
      Last edited by thome; 07-05-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...