It's time for Great White to call it a day...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    Sonrisa brings up a good point, that GW had some bright points once they fucking carpet-bagged their way onto the post-GNR blues-rock trend of the mid eighties. But they were still a METAL band when Holland was still in the group, so fuck 'em for being posers!

The first time I heard they were going to have a video on MTV, my jaw dropped. "Once Bitten Twice Shy" what the hell? This wasn't the Zep-ripoff metal band that once opened for The Sharks which I used to follow.. so screw Russel for being a poser I thought! Copycat asshat!

7884guy also notices: Zep, zep zep. I would like to point this one out to you all who are involved with music - learn those cover tunes, but don't copy every inflection or you'll only become a Poser and never get your own style like Jack Russel never managed to do - so fuck him!

Some people used to see the band XYZ and say Terry was the best Robert Plant clone.. but they never saw the Jack Russel version, so fuckum!

Wanna insult Jack Russel on his hospital deathbed hooked up to a fucking IV morphine drip? Whisper "psst, hey Jack, are you on that.. Stairway.. to.. Heav-unnnnnn...?"

So does this mean Jack won't get a Christmas card from you this year?

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jack68
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Poor bastard..
      Last edited by Jack68; 06-27-2010, 10:42 AM.
      "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        Wanna insult Jack Russel on his hospital deathbed hooked up to a fucking IV morphine drip? Whisper "psst, hey Jack, are you on that.. Stairway.. to.. Heav-unnnnnn...?"
        What kind of pathetic Cunt would want to insult someone on their fucking deathbed?

Your humour sucks as much as you do, as a human being...
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Great white were never any good anyhow. to me thy were kinda just the same as poison,ratt,faster pussycat and all the other glam bands of the late 80's. wasnt the manager the same guy who managed Guns n Roses?
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Yep, that was the same manager Alan Niven

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
              Great white were never any good anyhow. to me thy were kinda just the same as poison,ratt,faster pussycat and all the other glam bands of the late 80's. wasnt the manager the same guy who managed Guns n Roses?
              Just the same in what way......they all made albums in the 80's?
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't think those bands were like each other never mind like Great White.

Comment

• Ralphy Lee Fox
                  Roadie
                  • Mar 2010

That was just sad. Totally sad.

It's pretty much like sadaist said... they are about only few songs to me. Lady Red Light, Once Bitten, Call It Rock N' Roll, Rock Me... Save All Your Love seems like a cool ballad as well.
                  Plus I was fucking some hot chick to their discography once (just forgot to switch to Motley Crue).

But anyway, I got a ticket to the festival they're headlining in September. I'm afraid of my life. The fest is taking place indoors!

Btw, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Was he fooling around and joking or is this for real? If it is, I don't even know what to say...
                  "You keep on raining and I'll still be the parade"
                  David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...