Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

I don't believe she's a dumb either, I just think the hype around her is rather annoying. Again, it's Ace of Base redux

though, I'll give her props, she did say some nice things about the Cleveland when she was here, and for someone of fame to say nice things of the area is more than welcome to visit here anytime.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Starwood
      Starwood is amused.
      And there you have it....three words can shoot down all of the other relatively balanced arguments you made in this thread.

People who refer to themselves in the third-person need help....
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

What the fuck did she have the chaps on for??

Was it windy in the airport, or is it because she falls regularly?????
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          If you don't like her stuff, I understand. But she's not dumb by any means...

She realizes that her fame is most likely going to be short so she is milking it as much as humanly possible. She might be around in 25 years, but that's doubtful. Most celebrities of this type are flash in the pan things. Best to milk the hell out of it while you can and hopefully sock away enough cash to last your lifetime.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

You worshipers of this freekshow are probably the same people who think Metalica is more than just a ripoff of rock and roll sped up to the point of attempting to do the same thing just faster.

I will allways value a persons ability to bilk money out of the blind deaf and stupid.

And Metalica, Megadeth and GaGa do it the best so they are unique, but what are they ?

Some music just reminds me of that slap chop guy inventing a plastic peice of crap machine that overly complicates the blade on a onion and what is stands for.

thome: how to win friends and influence people is my middle name.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Igosplut
              What the fuck did she have the chaps on for??

Was it windy in the airport, or is it because she falls regularly?????
              I don't know the answer to any of those questions....BUT...

I did hear that after she fell, she looked up at the crowd gathered around her and said, "Oops...I GO SPLUT!"

Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by thome
                You worshipers of this freekshow are probably the same people who think Metalica is more than just a ripoff of rock and roll sped up to the point of attempting to do the same thing just faster.

I will allways value a persons ability to bilk money out of the blind deaf and stupid.

And Metalica, Megadeth and GaGa do it the best so they are unique, but what are they ?

Some music just reminds me of that slap chop guy inventing a plastic peice of crap machine that overly complicates the blade on a onion and what is stands for.

thome: how to win friends and influence people is my middle name.

One should not value person that bilk money out of the blind, deaf, and stupid.
                That is to have no conscience to value such.

One of the great things awry today in music is the lack of value.

“Music must take rank as the highest of the fine arts - as the one which, more than any other, ministers to the human spirit”
                Herbert Spencer
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• SilvioDante
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                  One should not value person that bilk money out of the blind, deaf, and stupid.
                  That is to have no conscience to value such.

One of the great things awry today in music is the lack of value.

“Music must take rank as the highest of the fine arts - as the one which, more than any other, ministers to the human spirit”
                  Herbert Spencer
                  Is Lady Gaga and "artist" of her ilk the problem, or is it the record companies?

I am NOT a fan of her drivel, but just look on youtube and you will find videos of her before she was famous. She can actually play instruments and write songs that don't sound like ringtones. Mrs. Stefani Germanotta had to take on the Lady Gaga persona to get attention, because we all know that it is all about image now, not about making lasting art. She wanted to get paid, pure and simple and the only way is to play along with the record companies demands. The days of the "artist" are over. Look at that Orianthi chick. She can really play guitar, but the only way she could get an album released is to record a Kelly Clarkson type songs with her putting awkward guitar fills in the background.

"All this machinery making modern music
                  Can still be open-hearted.
                  Not so coldly charted
                  It's really just a question of your honesty, yeah,
                  Your honesty.

One likes to believe in the freedom of music,
                  But glittering prizes and endless compromises
                  Shatter the illusion of integrity.
                  "
                  Neil Peart

I think that about covers it...
                  "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Dec 2005

Justin Hawkins from The Darkness was the last good thing in general music!!!

Lady Gaga is not that bad, but not that good either....It's just better than the terrible emo colourful shit on MTV today!!
                    www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Hellraiser!!
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hellraiser!!

Lady Gaga is not that bad, but not that good either....It's just better than the terrible emo colourful shit on MTV today!!
                        Wait a second! MTV plays music? I thought it was greaseballs from New Jersey and the douchbag supremes from Beverly Hills.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                          This lady is a fucking whore, plain and simple. Still don't understand her popularity...
                          She's a marketing tool. I see her surviving for another two to three years and then fade into the distance when the suits find her no longer viable for exploitation. Seinfeld is a downright cunt himself, too.

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Put Them In A Ring,Let Them Go For It.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...