X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

I want more CVH bootlegs, let's trade

PM Me, I want more boots! I have a lot of items on my trade list.
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
    PM Me, I want more boots! I have a lot of items on my trade list.

I like this kid. You most likely have all there is to get dude.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

No, there's a few items I was looking for. I'm looking for Offenbach, Germany 1978 and the Diver Down 1982 Tour Rehearsals... Those are two I have been searching for for a VERY long time.
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

No, there's a few items I was looking for. I'm looking for Offenbach, Germany 1978 and the Diver Down 1982 Tour Rehearsals... Those are two I have been searching for for a VERY long time.
        I might have Germany. I'll check. I don't know anything about that tour rehearsal.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

Thanks. Do you have any other 1978 shows? I have most of them, at least what I could find. Thanks again man.

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Oklahoma city is 78 I think. Im sure I have others. I can't remeber them all. I kinda stopped looking for audio a long time ago.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

I have that one. I think you were the one that gave it to me. ha ha.

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                I like this kid. You most likely have all there is to get dude.
                i doubt it.
                i have san francisco 1982, soundboard, flac. this show has "D.O.A." which was only played on a the first few show of the "hide your sheep" tour.
                i also have in flac the infamous 1984 show from canada with "ice cream man" and "summertime blues". it is the only show these 2 songs were played at during the "1984" tour.
                i've already posted my oakland 1981 2nd gen. flac boot.
                these i got from lou over at the now defunct ddlr.com

i have plenty more rather rare and very interesting stuff.
                montrael 1982, full show, on dvd. it also includes a couple of pretty hilarious and entertaining rockline interviews with dave, al, and mikey.
                no sign of spED.
                monster show to watch.

i really do need to write down what all i have.
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Thanks. Do you have any other 1978 shows? I have most of them, at least what I could find. Thanks again man.
                  i have the holland 1978 and 1979 shows.
                  i actually have the audio for several 1978 shows, a couple of them are pristene soundboards.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Talk to Cato. If anyone has those boots, it'll be him.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                      Sniper
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ace diamond
                      i have the holland 1978 and 1979 shows.
                      i actually have the audio for several 1978 shows, a couple of them are pristene soundboards.
                      I was looking for that one too, as greedy as that sounds! Haha.

PM me, and we can work something out.

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I was looking for that one too, as greedy as that sounds! Haha.

PM me, and we can work something out.
                        ok......coming your way..........

Comment

• rocking ron
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Sep 2010

Hi guys, give me you're email address(es )and I will send you my list with boots (cd's & dvd's) and maybe we can work something out!!!
                          Got a lot of stuff, but also from a lot of other bands like Ac/dc, Iron Maiden, Saxon, Motorhead, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Kiss, Aerosmith, Billy Idol,
                          Y&T, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi,Guns'n'Roses etc etc ( ONLY TRADING- NO SELLING )

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by rocking ron
                            Hi guys, give me you're email address(es )and I will send you my list with boots (cd's & dvd's) and maybe we can work something out!!!
                            Got a lot of stuff, but also from a lot of other bands like Ac/dc, Iron Maiden, Saxon, Motorhead, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Kiss, Aerosmith, Billy Idol,
                            Y&T, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi,Guns'n'Roses etc etc ( ONLY TRADING- NO SELLING )
                            Most sharing her is through download sites like Megaupload. Throw some shit up!
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...