My dad and I are going to make a Frankenstein Replica.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

I myself have managed to play quite a few Strats at Sam Ash, and a couple buddies of mine own one or two so i've played quite a few!
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Reverberator
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Aug 2004

My Dad and I are going to bum each other in the bath later ... I hope i satisfy his needs ...he will probably beat me later.

Hopefully my brother will want sloppy seconds.
      Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
      the chazzers are so lucky
      so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
        My Dad and I are going to bum each other in the bath later ... I hope i satisfy his needs ...he will probably beat me later.

Shut up, you're reminding me of my blissful days of youth.

When days were long, but far too short for all the bumming we had to do.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator

Verbie: Perhaps the funniest Mod @ the Roth Army, well at least up in the top 5 with Flappo, Conmee, POJO, & Lounge!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            Verbie: Perhaps the funniest Mod @ the Roth Army, well at least up in the top 5 with Flappo, Conmee, POJO, & Lounge!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

"Verbie"?

He refers to Reverberator in pet-name form, like he wishes an irrigation also.

DJ, just go find your own dad. Or make a new M4M ad on Kijiji singles or something.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Strats are strange guitars. A good one is WONDERFUL and a bad one is really bad. You won't even have to plug it in to know if you have a winner or a loser. A good Strat resonates and several factors come into play. My best resonating Strat is the three screw plate 72 Strat with thick polyester finish. Yeah I know, the three screw neck and polyester finish is supposed to kill tone but not on this one. I've also played Strats that have all the by the book tone enhancing features that are dead as a doornail tone wise. I don't know what it is but Strats are weird this way. Find a good one and leave it the hell alone. My best one is dead bone stock.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Just like any axe.....you can have 2 straight off the assembly line, one after the other, one will suck fucking ass as far as tone, the next one will be the most amazing thing you ever heard.

Pearly Gates (Billy Gibbons' Les Paul) is a perfect example of incredible tone (yeah I know, not a Strat, but what the hell). Stevie Ray Vaughan's Strat had killer tone that was the very definition of what a Strat should sound like.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by GARfail
                      "Verbie"?

He refers to Reverberator in pet-name form
                      Eat a dick, faggot features. You are a friendless, family-less brain dead mouthbreather. Post pics. of your gear or keep the fuck out of Gear Street!

Originally posted by GARfail
                      DJ, just go find your own dad.
                      Sounds like you still haven't worked on your abandonment issues...

So sad.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Yes it is sad. Sad that people lose valuable time dealing with the flatulence that cums out it it's mouth.

This Garfuckle thing is a failed product. I am going to complain to the manufacturer, and demand a refund!

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Yeah I know, the three screw neck and polyester finish is supposed to kill tone but not on this one.
                          On the 73 I had, same issue. I concluded it was the close proximity of the strings to the body and how the neck angled down towards the bridge not back and away from it.

That bridge was shit, potmetal integrally-cast block and plate, and cast potmetal saddles. I fricken WISHED they had the Fender 54 reissue bridge for sale, back then.

That's the best stock Fender trem bridge. Does yours have a matchbook cover or picks for a neck shim inside the pocket?

Comment

• Don Corleone
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            On the 73 I had, same issue. I concluded it was the close proximity of the strings to the body and how the neck angled down towards the bridge not back and away from it.

That bridge was shit, potmetal integrally-cast block and plate, and cast potmetal saddles. I fricken WISHED they had the Fender 54 reissue bridge for sale, back then.

That's the best stock Fender trem bridge. Does yours have a matchbook cover or picks for a neck shim inside the pocket?
                            I see you had the urge to up another load of verbal diarrhoea Gary. I didn't know it was possible to get Crohn's Disease of the mouth.

Listen to what I have to say very carefully - No one cares about anything you post here. Everyone here knows (including yourself) that you are a fake and liar.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                              Using Google again I see Gary in a desperate attempt to make it look as though you know what you are talking about.

Best thing anyone can do is to ignore anything Gar says - he's a proven fake and liar who cannot substantiate one thing of what he says.
                              He's a mad fucker at work with a floor buffer, though.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Wait, isn't that a job for the illegal immigrants who work there? I though his job was to lick the grease trap clean...

Comment

Working...