Is Dweezil Zappa Van Halens new PR Person?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Meth or no meth, Ed's always had issues. Mainly insecurity issues....
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Ed has whatever issues he has, and he can be a dick to some people, but if he is any kind of jackoff as a person, he at least has a compassionate side to him. Some kind of maturity, lol.

He needs to be mature and give us a fucking studio album!
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-07-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Learn something new every day. I would imagine if the weight difference were a pound, that would really start wearing on the player towards the end of a 2 hour show.
        I have a reissue 1967 black beauty les paul and the fuckin thing weighs a tonne. wood composite.

That "rasta" guitar has quad rails on it? I dont recall the original having them? anybody?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

My black JB Player neck-thru-body strat weighs as much as a Les Paul. Has a real dense, dark tone as well. I prefer my Flying V, because even though the body is larger, it does not weigh as much. Looks cooler as well.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            That "rasta" guitar has quad rails on it? I dont recall the original having them? anybody?
            The "Rasta" started out as the "Unchained" guitar, then was repainted. The pick-ups apparently were installed sometime during the switch.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              Alright gear heads.....what would make a guitar "too heavy"? I mean, Eddie uses the Fender styled body. Can the weight difference between them really be significant enough to notice? I mean, same size & same cut basically. I would think even with different types of wood it would only be a couple of ounces maximum.
              I don't know about guitars but I have several custom rifles I built that are all on Mauser 98 receivers but all have different wood stocks. I have one on a solid birds eye maple stock and it's a bitch to pack around on a hunting trip compared to the New England walnut ones. If that guitar body is solid maple it's going to weigh more to notice.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                The "Rasta" started out as the "Unchained" guitar, then was repainted. The pick-ups apparently were installed sometime during the switch.

Looks like an old Mighty Mite pickup on it. My main question is who's puke is on the guitar? Ed's? As much as he had a guitar slung on him he probably had too much one night and puked all over it. Now I know why he went for such wild paint schemes. To hide the puke.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...