Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Heh...I finally looked at the link.....so she is going to go for it eh?

Well, she has to get in line in order to wait her turn to be the next Great American Slut....but posing for Hef is something good to have on the resume in order to qualify for the post of Great American Slut.

Then when everyone is bored with her, and she is out of money to pay her lawyers again, then she can take the next step....star in a hardcore pr0n film called "Assmasters: Lindsay Lohan - The Crack Of Doom", where she is doing ass-to-mouth throughout most of the film.......

After that if she is not able to manage her life effectively, and runs out of cash thanks to her vampire lawyers, well, she will not have anything else to do to shock the world, lol.

She could go to Nevada and work in a bordello in the desert......do a live satellite broadcast of her taking on the USC Trojans football team or something........

Whatever.

I predict further doom. She wants to be the next Amy Winehouse, let her. She surely is fucking stupid enough.....

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Robert Downey is a great example, and he is one of my favorite actors. Life has beat him up enough to give his acting a bit more "maturity".

He done liveded da BLOOZE, and so he got mo' SOUL brothah! I am happy for him that he got cleaned up.

As I have repeated endlessly about this idiot Lo-Ho, I do not like it when people get into trouble.....unless they deserve it, lol. But what the fuck did she do to me that I should wish her to go to the slammer? She simply has demonstrated what a fucking moron she is, and I am tired of hearing about it in the news.

As stupid as she is, she deserves everything she gets. This is the best demonstration of her intellect.....I mean,

C-A-N

S-H-E

F-O-L-L-O-W

S-I-M-P-L-E

I-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N-S-????????????

If yes, then pass go and collect 900,000 dollars.

If no, then go to jail.

This is the first step on the road to terminal stupidity..........being so stupid that it causes you to die........she has apparently already done her photoshoot......wonder if they got her to pose with donkeys or some shit.....fucking idiot........I want her to get her shit together so I don't have to continually hear what a brain-dead zombot she is.....I am sick of it........

So yes, she is an OBJECT of ridicule, and will continue to be so........until it ceases to be funny, and is just another version of......pathetic.....
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-28-2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

She's getting another slap on the wrist for another probation violation and going back to jail yet again. When are they going to teach her a real lesson and sentence her to hard time in prison? You know damn well if this was just some regular Joe that violated probation as many times as she has he would be serving some real prison time, but she gets off easy just because she's a celebrity.

Link

Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail, Can Finish Playboy Shoot First

Published November 02, 2011 | FoxNews.com

advertisement

Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 30 days in county jail after admitting that she violated her probation by not keeping up with court-mandated community service.

Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced the actress for violating the terms of her release by being terminated from a community service assignment at a women's shelter.

Lohan will not, however, have to start her sentence until Nov. 7, so she can finish up a nude Playboy shoot for which she signed a six-figure contract.

If she had not been able to complete the shoot, she would have been in breach of contract, TMZ reports.

If Lohan completes a series of additional court-ordered community service and psychotherapy, she can avoid serving an additional 270 days in jail. If she fails to comply with the new court orders, she will have to serve the remainder of her sentence.

The judge also ordered Lohan to continue undergoing counseling sessions and kept the actress on a short leash. The judge told Lohan she must report back to court in December, January, February and March for updates.

Lohan will also get a new probation officer that Sautner said she has ordered to report any violations directly to the court. If Lohan fails to comply with the new sentence, Sautner said she would immediately send the starlet to jail for the remaining 270 days of her sentence.

It will be Lohan's fifth jail sentence since being arrested twice for drunken driving in 2007. The 25-year-old last served 35 days on house arrest on a four month jail sentence.

Sautner revoked Lohan's probation at a hearing nearly two weeks ago.

The judge had asked prosecutors to calculate how long of a jail term the actress would have to serve if she is formally found in violation of her probation for misdemeanor drunken driving and theft cases.

Sautner, who is the fifth judge that Lohan has faced since her first arrest in 2007, has expressed exasperation with the actress and California's budget-strapped jail system.

The Los Angeles City Attorney's Office advocated jail time for the actress, however spokesman Frank Mateljan declined to provide further details.

Lohan's spokesman, Steve Honig, declined comment before the hearing.

The "Mean Girls" star has been reporting to the Los Angeles morgue regularly, which Sautner ordered her to do at the last court appearance. The judge had sentenced Lohan to serve 120 hours doing janitorial work at coroner's office in April, but expressed hope that the actress would benefit from working three times that amount of hours at a women's shelter.

Lohan was terminated from the shelter program after failing to show up nine times at the center. She told her probation officer the assignment was not fulfilling, according to the actress' probation report.

The actress' morgue service has not been without drama -- she was turned away the first day after showing up 40 minutes late. She has shown up early several times since then. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter declined to characterize how Lohan's service was progressing Tuesday.

The former Disney star has been sent to jail, rehab, counseling and community service numerous times since being arrested twice for drunken driving in 2007. Her probation on that case is nearly over, but her release remains supervised after Lohan in May pleaded no contest to misdemeanor theft for taking a $2,500 necklace without permission in January.

Once a headlining actress, Lohan's court and personal troubles have overshadowed her career for years.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz1cZuHx9Ns

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I am so over Lindsay Lohan. The next time the trio of death stops by, I'd be quite surprised if she isn't one of them.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Ok. I bet she will kick the bucket within the next two years.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I just saw THR or someone reported she's going to be released shortly after she's processed...."over-crowding" AGAIN....
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

What? That's a load of bullshit! She needs to be treated like any other person. Send her to the fucking slammer! Stupid cunt!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Put her to work cleaning up the side of the road for a couple of months.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

What? That's a load of bullshit! She needs to be treated like any other person. Send her to the fucking slammer! Stupid cunt!

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                      I am so over Lindsay Lohan. The next time the trio of death stops by, I'd be quite surprised if she isn't one of them.
                      Works for me! Then I can give her a warm welcome with the Third Horn!
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Hmm....don't see how I posted the same thing 19 minutes after my first post. A glitch in the matrix I suppose. No need to delete the second post though, as it is just an exclamation point to the first one. Stupid bitch.

Haha....Playboy is "not satisfied" with her nude photos and is demanding a re-shoot before she goes to jail, lol.

Playboy Unhappy With Lindsay Lohan Nudes, Wants to Reshoot, Report Says

If at first you don't succeed?

Lindsay Lohan was given a week to complete a nude photo shoot for Playboy magazine before heading off to jail to serve her 30 day sentence for violating her probation.

It turns out the extra days of shooting are necessary because Playboy was dissatisfied with the pictures that have already been shot, and wants to start from scratch, RadarOnline.com reported.

“Lindsay was told that the Playboy executives wanted to go another direction with her shoot so they asked her to come back for a second time,” a source told RadarOnline.com.

Lohan will reportedly pocket close to $1 million for baring all in the magazine.
                        The magazine is planning to feature the troubled star in their January issue. If she had not been able to complete the shoot, she would have been in breach of contract.
                        Lindsay Lohan was sentenced Wednesday to 30 days in county jail after admitting that she violated her probation by not keeping up with court-mandated community service.
                        Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced the actress for violating the terms of her release by being terminated from a community service assignment at a women's shelter.
                        If Lohan completes a series of additional court-ordered community service and psychotherapy, she can avoid serving an additional 270 days in jail. If she fails to comply with the new court orders, she will have to serve the remainder of her sentence.
                        The judge told Lohan she must report back to court in December, January, February and March for updates.
                        Lohan will also get a new probation officer. Sautner has ordered the new officer to report any violations directly to the court.
                        It will be Lohan's fifth jail sentence since being arrested twice for drunken driving in 2007.
                        The 25-year-old last served 35 days on house arrest on a four month jail sentence.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Playboy issue goes onsale a week from tomorrow.

Cover leaked today on the net:

When your career is falling apart, you're in trouble with the law, and the only time you make news these days is when you're in rehab, when you're in court, or when you show up late to your community service … Continue reading →

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Who wants to see some meth whore naked? She's more Hustler material than Playboy.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

She is more XXX Hardcore Assrape video material than some lame magazine, lol.

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

It's like the billboard of a troubled life............
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...