ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nope... no interest either.
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

They will be on the net soon enough. If nobody else does, I will post them in Pic-A-Palooza when I find them so we can all laugh at them.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

They're online now...

Honestly, she's got the body of a 45 year old, and that's not a compliment for a girl her age....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Honestly, she's got the body of a 45 year old, and that's not a compliment for a girl her age....
                I dunno...some of us older guys actually like the idea of relic-ing. The guitar shows some signs of abuse, but underneath they still have the goods of a new model. OK, in this case, not necessarily brand new...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Northern Girl
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

They're online now...

Pray tell, VA, what does the body of a 45 year old look like?
                  Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    "Beautiful" is the operartive word babe!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                      Oh boy....

Well, let's face anatomical facts....

The "average" 45 year old woman's body isn't as, shall we say, tight, as a young girl's....

The skin shows to start to show signs of aging...

The breasts start to sag....

The butt-ocks starts to go south...

I mean, I'm SURE you are the exception to the rule NG, but c'mon, you honestly can't tell me that a 45 year old woman has the same body as a 25 year old....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

I just looked at the pics...............

*YAWN*.....................

I don't get what this fixation with an ICON who died so long ago that the majority of people have never seen a single film of hers?

Really? Monroe? At least Marilyn could act...a bit...a did anumber of movies before she flamed out.....

These pop-tarts that think they're somehow "heirs" to her legacy is sad & stupid...........................

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                          "Beautiful" is the operartive word babe!
                          A wise man always knows the right thing to say to a woman!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I mean, I'm SURE you are the exception to the rule NG....
                            Oh, God no! LOL. I'm just having some fun with ya...of course, you are right. If only you could work the skin out like a muscle. LOL.

Pushing 50 should be changed to pulling 50, 'cos everything needs to be pulled up a little. LMAO!

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Oh boy....

Well, let's face anatomical facts....

The "average" 45 year old woman's body isn't as, shall we say, tight, as a young girl's....

The skin shows to start to show signs of aging...

The breasts start to sag....

The butt-ocks starts to go south...

I mean, I'm SURE you are the exception to the rule NG, but c'mon, you honestly can't tell me that a 45 year old woman has the same body as a 25 year old....
                              45 year old women know how to fuck.

They'll let you do anything.

25 year old girls still cling to eroding dreams of dignity, thus aren't nearly as dirty.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                                I just looked at the pics...............

*YAWN*.....................

I don't get what this fixation with an ICON who died so long ago that the majority of people have never seen a single film of hers?

Really? Monroe? At least Marilyn could act...a bit...a did anumber of movies before she flamed out.....

These pop-tarts that think they're somehow "heirs" to her legacy is sad & stupid...........................
                                Having read a bit about Monroe, the last few years of her life were very depressing. I can't imagine why any young starlet would want to pattern their lives after her.

Plus, there's just too many goddamned starlets out there now...I mean, Anna Nicole Smith dying a few was big news only because of the millions and the kid involved, and even that media furor has died down; nobody gives two shits now.

When Monroe kicked it, the field wasn't as crowded.

If Lohan died, she'd be big news for a couple of weeks and then the media would be onto the next story. Plus, when Monroe died, she hadn't really suffered a public exposure of her decline prior...unlike, say, Anna Nicole Smith - was it really a shock when she overdosed? Nope. And it wouldn't be for Lohan, either.

It's a shame, because Lohan was a cute piece of ass not too long ago. Now she looks dried up and used...and even though being in Hollywood and around the entertainment industry is clearly bad for her health, she's got nowhere else to go because she's never DONE anything else. If she doesn't die, she's probably just gonna continue declining, doubtless still grasping for as much publicity as she can. Just another fame junkie.

Please excuse me...am off to look at her nakey pics.
                                Last edited by Terry; 12-11-2011, 10:20 PM.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...