• Jun 2004

Hmm..

Oh well, tough break bitch!

Should've got Vince Neils lawyer!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Hey Lindsay? I have a rather large cock for you to suck......call me when you get out of the slammer, provided you do not fall for one of the female prison guards and her 'nightstick'!

Haha.....poor widdul baby going to the slammer. She had to work? Since when does 'work' overrule a judges order?

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Too much too young.

But why gloat? She hasn't done you any wrong. Yes she deserves jail, but I can't help but feel sorry for her. Her's is a story that will not end well - such a shame.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
          90 DAYS is all she gets? If it were just an average Joe, that sentence would be longer, I can guarantee you that. She's fortunate to be a celebrity...they always get special treatment and lighter sentences than the rest of the population because they are famous. Paris Hilton, anyone?
          In MA, third offense get you a year in jail MANDATORY. I know a guy who's in for that right now. His first offense was in the early eighty's, the second in the early ninety's, and the last was last year (none were accidents). That he stayed out of trouble for almost twenty years, and had a newborn at home meant nothing to the court. Off he went. They make you take (and pay for) the alcohol course (even though you never get you license back) or it's another six months. Then after he gets out, it's like five years probation from then.

So this self-entitled cunt gets busted, has the best lawyers, Walks, then disregards her probation's on multiple charges, and then wants to cry about it???

Fucking Wahhh....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• lucyburnett
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2010

Hmm, she was so much fun in Freaky Friday with Jamie Lee Curtis long time ago. Sad to see how she lives her life.
            The bed in bangkok apartments is often a bit hard but that is ok

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by binnie
              Too much too young.

But why gloat? She hasn't done you any wrong. Yes she deserves jail, but I can't help but feel sorry for her. Her's is a story that will not end well - such a shame.
              Simple! She deserves what she fucking gets! If the fucking judge ordered her to attend substance abuse classes, she has NO FUCKING EXCUSE for NOT attending them.

She thought somehow because she is a celeb she could get off lightly.

I feel NO fucking sympathy at all for that stupid cunt. She deserves what she gets, and yes, I am going to fucking laugh at her because she is a STUPID FUCKING KUNT!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                Too much too young.

I agree, Binster.

It's pretty stupid all you people getting so happy because Lindsey is being arrested.

What the fuck has she ever done to you? Or are you projecting some shit on her?

As far as celebutards go, she's not even that annoying. I don't get it. I really don't.

By the way, I still would.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  I agree, Binster.

It's pretty stupid all you people getting so happy because Lindsey is being arrested.

What the fuck has she ever done to you? Or are you projecting some shit on her?

As far as celebutards go, she's not even that annoying. I don't get it. I really don't.

By the way, I still would.

Cheers! :bottle:
                  I agree. I like her she just got caught up in the party scene. Big deal. No reason to send her to jail. I think her arrogance pissed the judge off.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

It is not necessarily being 'happy' to laugh at her idiocy. Sure it is a bad situation for her. ONE THAT SHE COULD HAVE AVOIDED.

Do you have sympathy for a muderer? A rapist? A robber?

Same thing applies here. She fucked up, and deserves what she gets.

I would not be laughing at her if she was guilty of something much more serious. I agree this is NOT a 'crime', so to speak.

But I AM going to laugh at her for thinking she could somehow get away with something because she is a celeb. And apparently the judge decided to show her that celeb or no, court orders should have been followed.

SHE IS FUCKING STUPID. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

And so I laugh at her current predicament.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Don't get me wrong HR, I absolutely think that she should be punsihed. No excuses being made here.

But recognizing that someone deserves punishment is not incomensurate with pittying them - yes, it's all her fault, but I still feel no need to gloat at another's suffering, regardless of how talented(less) they may be.

Like I said, LL is a story that won't end well.
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Never know. She may learn from the experience.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

so she is going upriver to the big house.
                          they give her 3 months, but she will only be in there at most for
                          3 weeks.
                          the point is she is a fuck up.
                          she knowingly and admittedly violated the terms of her probations.
                          all those little crocodile tears and her little "poor me" act only made things worse for her.
                          she dug herself into the hole she is in, she can dig herself out.
                          i have no pity for her what so ever.
                          she got what she deserved.
                          she earned it.
                          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• lesfunk
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You know Ace, I don't know you personally and I don't have any hate for you in my heart, but You really deserve a severe beating for going to DIO's funeral in that fucking Devil mask.
                            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond
                              so she is going upriver to the big house.
                              they give her 3 months, but she will only be in there at most for
                              3 weeks.
                              the point is she is a fuck up.
                              she knowingly and admittedly violated the terms of her probations.
                              all those little crocodile tears and her little "poor me" act only made things worse for her.
                              she dug herself into the hole she is in, she can dig herself out.
                              i have no pity for her what so ever.
                              she got what she deserved.
                              she earned it.
                              Lindsay Lohan will be headed to prison for 90 days starting on July 20 for violating her DUI probation. According to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, since she is a non-violent female, she will most likely end up serving 25 percent of her sentence, which adds up to around 22 days. It won't be the actress' first trip to jail though. In November 2007, LiLo spent 84 minutes behind bars for a drunken driving and cocaine-possession conviction.
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

sorry lounge..http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/stars-qu...d-bars/4007?nc
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...