X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

George Brett shits his pants

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_Qw37lVIug&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_Qw37lVIug&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Of course, he had to miss some games during the 1980 World Series due to severe hemorrhoids....

That's a funny video, though....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• High Life Man
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

I'm sure he's also got one where he missed the Kleenex and landed a load on his forehead.

God bless mic'd up MLB.

Comment

• Catfish
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

This is legendary!

"So who are today's pitchers?"

LOL!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's nuts that he says he shits his pants twice a year.

Surely that's not normal even in America.

Comment

• Catfish
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Those two rookies are just scared shitless at him. They're trying to make the team, have the manager pacing around watching them stretch, and here's this Hall of Famer talking about dropping loads in his pants like it's no big deal. Awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...