X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    Wait! There's MORE.. act now, and Igloo will ALSO include, Drawer number 3?

(gee I thought wrench was spelled "s n a p o n" not "s h i n e y" wtf's up with that..)
    That's "Sunex" you stupid fuck. Those have been mostly replace as I said these pictures are a few years old. But I know your stuff FAR superior that this garbage, so why bother commenting on us poor folk???
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Igo! WH? Are you really defending the brand name of your tools to GAR?
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Its a guy thing, you wouldn't understand..

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by GAR
          as opposed to cardboard box brand tools....
          Oh, I get it, Garfail.

But it is rather like when a person walking says that Porsche has nothing but a VW engine.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
            Igo! WH? Are you really defending the brand name of your tools to GAR?
            Naw, I don't have to defend a thing to him. All we do is post stuff we have, and all he does is post negative comments, and tell us he has better.

Or should I say he IMAGINES he has better, so it's true (at least to him)....
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

For real!
              Got to admit, it was pretty funny when I saw you defending the brand name to GarFail.
              He got ya on that one. You must not have had enough coffee yet.
              sigpic

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                For real!
                Got to admit, it was pretty funny when I saw you defending the brand name to GarFail.
                He got ya on that one. You must not have had enough coffee yet.
                When wrenches get that big in size, they (SO) cost 150.00 plus. The Sunex was a stop-gap, no shame in that..
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Igosplut
                  Try this drawer.....

Oh good God! I hadn't looked on page 3 this morning that is freaking awesome!
                  Just wow.

I loathe checking my oil, but that makes me want to learn how to rebuild a jet engine.
                  sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Oh, SNAP (on)!

Who could've imagined the shit-stain who attempts to bust on people for polishing their guitars would also have and issue with someone who maintains their tools, y'know? Probably has a problem with bathing regularly, too...

GARfail: Pathetic, short, fat, bald, no-equipment owning, superiority-complex-having, dirty, smelly, perpetually pwned P.O.S..
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Igosplut
                      When wrenches get that big in size, they (SO) cost 150.00 plus. The Sunex was a stop-gap, no shame in that..
                      Oh, I know the cost. I have been on the purchasing end of industrial projects.
                      Never functionally owned any though.
                      Though long ago I did have one that took two hands to hold.
                      I found it on the beach.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Don Corleone
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        Neither would you Gary.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Don Corleone
                          Veteran
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          CORRECT! My benches are a disaster, sockets filthed in oil and grease due to use.

Now, I'm not saying Igloo doesn't use his stuff, but if it's about a toolstore pissing contest I haven't met anyone yet who could out-stream me in that regard.
                          Then prove it Gary - substantiate your claim; show some proof.

To date all you’ve managed prove to anyone is that you’re a coward and liar.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            I still believe the 3 bolt is superior to the 4 bolt, but it's a more complex setup geometry to understand.

I've seen many 3-bolts wrecked unnecessarily in a 4-bolt conversion bid to stabilize the pocket, and actually making things worse due to heavy paint buildup that was par for the course back in the CBS-era.
                            That's grate. Can you give me some advice on how to properly mop a floor? What's better? Pine Sol or some other brand?

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              That's grate. Can you give me some advice on how to properly mop a floor? What's better? Pine Sol or some other brand?
                              ........more so, what's the best bathroom cleaner out there or is it better to just use a bleach and water mixture! Do us a favor and share your vast knowledge
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                Who could've imagined ..would also have and issue with someone who maintains their tools
                                Ever heard of "barbershop floor-effect"? The implication is with everything so neat and perfectly displayed, you spend more time organizing than using.

Comment

Working...