X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    You can also use a fresh Bastard Cut file to remove the wood from between your ears.
    My folks were married years before my birth, so you're wrong there..

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
      No such thing as a spark plug gap of 22-23 thousandths coward, hence there are no gap tools that go down that low. 0.25" is the lowest and they don't make them in strips, they are like this.....

Or this

I cherry pick (and you're famous for this) because you always try to be so descriptive in your advise, showcasing your vast knowledge on these subjects, and it's fun to see you fall on your nose over stupid bullshit lies that prove you little of what you talk about, because you don't know enough to know what you should, or shouldn't copy and paste.....
      Quoting Cato here.. "Umm?"

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
        My folks were married years before my birth, so you're wrong there..
        No I am not, fucking dumbass. Despite your abandonment issues, I was not referring to you as a 'bastard'. A fucking loser asshole is the correct description for you.

It is obvious you have failed to Google this in order to attempt to demonstrate you know anything about tools, even though you are one:

A bastard file is a file whose teeth configuration is in between a rough or coarse file and a 'second cut' file. In precise terms therefore a bastard file is one which 'is one cut finer than that of a coarse file'.

In common language a bastard is an illegitimate child, one born out of wedlock. However it may also allude to something that is unusual, irregular or disproportionate. It is this latter meaning that is employed in the term bastard file, not the former.
        When used for a file the word bastard means irregular, in other words, a file that can neither be classified as a 'coarse file' or as a 'second cut file'.

Read more: Where did the 'Bastard File' get its odd name? | Answerbag http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...#ixzz0tZwbXNIb
        Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-13-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          Quoting Cato here.. "Umm?"

That's a general use feeler gauge, not a spark plug gap tool coward. Why would you need 0.005" on a spark plug ?? Tell me? You pride yourself on how correct you are, and you still can't get it right...

Last edited by Igosplut; 07-13-2010, 12:38 PM. Reason: HTML
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Why would you need 0.005" on a spark plug ?? Tell me?
            To get an accurate slip-gap of any size between the smallest gauge blade up to the maximum stackwidth or any inbetween gap you need you pull or add blades to make up the gap.

Gee, you're Mister Motorcycle Man and I need to tell this shit to you? Or Google couldn't tel you: nevermind I shall explain -

Let's say you need 25 thou and you tweaked the .025 blade, you can use a .020 with a .005 on top of it. Do the math.

OR: add a 6 thou on top of a 19 to get 25. OR a nine, a five and an eleven... or... HAHAHAA~!! You don't know do you or you wouldnt be asking..

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

I suppose I should start a Guitar Tech Toolbox thread, and explain the features and benefits of a 9v battery and how it's used.

Or a screwdriver.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

NAH fuck that, my stalkers will call me a liar when Google can't find links they can understand within the Dr. Seuss's 220-word vocabulary list.

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  To get an accurate slip-gap of any size between the smallest gauge blade up to the maximum stackwidth or any inbetween gap you need you pull or add blades to make up the gap.

Gee, you're Mister Motorcycle Man and I need to tell this shit to you? Or Google couldn't tel you: nevermind I shall explain -

Let's say you need 25 thou and you tweaked the .025 blade, you can use a .020 with a .005 on top of it. Do the math.

OR: add a 6 thou on top of a 19 to get 25. OR a nine, a five and an eleven... or... HAHAHAA~!! You don't know do you or you wouldnt be asking..
                  What's the standard plug gap sizes? Might they be the one's that are on the plug gap tools I posted? Maybe??

And just maybe the general service feeler gauges have increments that you wouldn't HAVE to make a 25 as it's already there??

You can't twist it around enough to look right to anybody but yourself here.
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    I suppose I should start a Guitar Tech Toolbox thread, and explain the features and benefits of a 9v battery and how it's used.

Or a screwdriver.
                    DO IT. Right here in the gear forum. Please. I can post pictures of my tool box. No problem, to PROVE what I own, and what I'm talking about. DOM meters, the works....Let's talk...

But you won't. You won't even respond to this because I can prove everything I say and you can't..Put up or shut up.....

Anybody else wanna see stuff like that ???? chime in...
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

DO IT. Right here in the gear forum. Please. I can post pictures of my tool box. No problem, to PROVE what I own, and what I'm talking about. DOM meters, the works....Let's talk...

But you won't. You won't even respond to this because I can prove everything I say and you can't..Put up or shut up.....

i would like to see DOM minatrixes
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I would like to see a 3/4in deep 1/2 in drive impact socket shoved in GAR's pie hole.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                          I would like to see a 3/4in deep 1/2 in drive impact socket shoved in GAR's pie hole.
                          I'll post a tease of my socket drawer to start, this was from a few years ago and it has MORE in it now......

Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

pics takin' for insurance reasons? or to remember where they go.
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Holy Shit. Nice beer can.

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                pics takin' for insurance reasons? or to remember where they go.
                                Yep, for insurance reasons. I'll take updated one's if GARgle has the balls to put up the thread. I'm running out of room in that drawer. The wrench drawer is completely full.
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...