• Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Asshole
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    This article is semi-protected due to vandalism.
    This article is about the insult. For other uses, see Asshole (disambiguation).

Asshole (or arsehole in British English and Australian English) is slang for the anus and is usually used as an insult. It is formed from arse, which according to the Oxford English Dictionary has been used since the 11th century to refer to the rump of an animal and since the 14th century to refer to a person's buttocks. The combined form arsehole is first attested from 1500 in its literal use to refer to the anus. The metaphorical use of the word to refer to the worst place in a region (e.g., "the arsehole of the world") is first attested in print in 1865; the use to refer to a contemptible person is first attested in 1933.[1] Its first appearance as an insult term in a newspaper indexed by Google News is in 1965.[2] But as with other vulgarities, these uses of the word may have been common in oral speech for some time before their first print appearances. By the 1970s, Hustler magazine featured people they did not like as "Asshole of the month."[3]

Here's the Goddamn LINK!

Troll (Internet)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is semi-protected until July 25, 2010 due to vandalism.
    "Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with 'trolling' being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

LINK...
    Last edited by Diamondjimi; 07-15-2010, 05:09 PM.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

For her participation in "VH Girl Shows Her Stuff" thread, Blaze has earned her name off ignore.

Too funny!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

congrats blaze
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          For her participation in "VH Girl Shows Her Stuff" thread, Blaze has earned her name off ignore.

Too funny!
          Of course.. VH Girl has posted stuff to prove that's she's for real...

You know , Like You CAN"T.......
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR

Too funny!
            How the fuck would you know how she performed if she were on ignore to begin with?

No wonder why Mexicans are taking ur jobz, idiot....

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

I think VH Girl / Paiin made a very good point midstream in their rant, in that we do seem to have a hard time being civil.

The point's clear to me but others here still need to get their trolling done, but at what cost I ask?

Think of the newbies..

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

What the fuck are you going on about?

None of us have a difficult time being civil to people who are civil.

Do not lump yourself in with 'newbies' as far as how everyone on this board treats YOU, jackass!

So SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  The point's clear to me.
                  Then delete your account - problem solved.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                    Then delete your account - problem solved.
                    DO IT GARfail - think of it as a service not just to the entire board, but HUMANITY in general. GTFO.

Or do you enjoy being hated, and reminded daily what a piece of shit you are? That second part you could already accomplish on your own by LOOKING IN A MIRROR...
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

There's a few people here I dont want to view, such as

.. so that's what I do, is ignore 'em.

Dude, what exactly do you read in the forums then? That doesn't really leave a whole lot left when you are ignoring 90% of the posts. I can see 1 or 2 people that really bug, but damn...your list is kinda long with a lot of every day members. Wouldn't really be many posts to read if you ignored all those people.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

That's not his "ignore" list...

Truthfully, that's actually the list of people that OWN him daily (not including Mods, which he knows full well we all know can't be put on "ignore")...and since it's the ONLY attention his pathetic ass gets (aside from cops telling him to "move along" from underpasses along the 405), you can bet your ass NO ONE on that list is truly on ignore.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          Dude, what exactly do you read in the forums then? That doesn't really leave a whole lot left when you are ignoring 90% of the posts. I can see 1 or 2 people that really bug, but damn...your list is kinda long with a lot of every day members. Wouldn't really be many posts to read if you ignored all those people.
                          He comments about things these people say all the time, which is inconsistent with his claim that he ignores them. So, either he is lying about his ignore list, or he logs out just to read posts by people he claims to ignore.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Double post
                            Last edited by Guitar Shark; 08-02-2010, 06:50 PM.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

seems it would be a shorter list if he showed who wasn't on ignore.
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• The Real GAR
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jul 2010

I want my account back you fucker

Comment

Working...