X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
    GAR gave his password to someone I take it.
    Like THAT's never happened before...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Where is the VH Beach Flea when you need him?

Comment

• The Real GAR
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by jagermeister
        gar gave his password to someone i take it.
        What? I'm GAR and I want my account back

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I PM'd you our password.. go ahead and log us back in dummy!

Comment

• The Real GAR
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by GAR
            I PM'd you our password.. go ahead and log us back in dummy!
            You didn't PM me anything. I want my account back you fuck.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

There! Now that I have my account back, we can delete The Real GAR alias I created.. it's just that I forgot the password for that one.

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by GAR
                There! Now that I have my account back, we can delete The Real GAR alias I created.. it's just that I forgot the password for that one.
                Shut the fuck up, Gar.
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

LOL,I Made The List.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                    LOL,I Made The List.
                    me too.?. i make one suggestion of shovin' a beer can in his ass, and he gets all "butt-hurt".
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      me too.?. i make one suggestion of shovin' a beer can in his ass, and he gets all "butt-hurt".
                      You need to join the group then...... Click on it..

Members who think Gar's a piece of shit
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                        You need to join the group .. Members who think Gar's a piece of shit
                        When I asked for those posting to 1) be cool and 2) don't use the Dirty Language: I meant to join that thought with 3) kind behaviours tend to attract chicks and not bother those easily offended.

I would like that request to be respected if the overall effect is to draw more female membership, which is something I thought was one thing we could all agree on.

Those like me, who do not utilize the Dirty Languages, tend to respect others because we keep our cool in all situations..

As I am Igloo, so you too shall be if you follow my leadership examples here on the board. Try harder to mute your tongue.
                        Last edited by GAR; 07-22-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2010

gary.you little shit.
                          you owe me 200 dollers for them hair plugs i got paid for.you said youd pay me on monday.
                          i want my money tomorow or im gonna pull every dam plug out and brake my foot off in yor ass.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                            When I asked for those posting to 1) be cool and 2) don't use the Dirty Language: I meant to join that thought with 3) kind behaviours tend to attract chicks and not bother those easily offended.
                            So?

GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH A RUSTY CHAINSAW YOU MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMNABLE SHIT-EATING TROLL!

Originally posted by GAR
                            would like that request to be respected if the overall effect is to draw more female membership, which is something I thought was one thing we could all agree on.
                            Long as you are here, loser, female membership will avoid this board like the plague.

Originally posted by GAR
                            Those like me, who do not utilize the Dirty Languages, tend to respect others because we keep our cool in all situations..
                            Uhh...huhuh...huhuhuhuhuh....hahahahahahah...HAHAH AHAHAHA!!!!

"do not utilize the Dirty Languages"? Which languages are those? The languages spoken by butthole babies like yourself, shit-for-brains?

As I am Igloo, so you too shall be if you follow my leadership examples here on the board. Try harder to mute your tongue.
                            Leadership examples?

You pathetic faggot! The only thing you 'lead' around here is NOTHING! You are incapable of even leading yourself to stop blowing winos under the 405!!!!
                            Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-23-2010, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I would like that request to be respected if the overall effect is to draw more female membership, which is something I thought was one thing we could all agree on.

Considering that YOU are the one that been the most disrespectful to females (and the mother of a soldier no less) on these boards just goes to show how warped your logic really is, and how hypocritical these retarded "higher ground" posts are. You can pretend that all the shit you pull is forgotten, but the people here remember otherwise......

The example you set is of a cowardly little man that hides behind his screen taking shots at people that you'd never DARE to do face to face. And always doing to the people that are at their weakest point...Emotionally or otherwise. Your retort to people like me is to say "I'm on Ignore" rather than deal or reply to posts like this because you don't EVEN have the courage to do that.... Just the courage to do things like try to take this board down after you complain to Sarge about being picked on here.....

It's actually rather funny that I could start a group with no real work and get 25 of the most active members (and counting) to sign up that all really think you ARE a piece of shit. Somebody that in your words is such a "Valued and knowledgeable poster". So you put them all on your "ignore" list so you don't have to deal with the truth being posted about you (never mind the fact that you CAN"T handle anything but running away from those posts) and maybe the next time you go off on the mother of a soldier, a deceased member of the board, or a suicidal person, maybe that will make you feel better about yourself.
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

The entire board is over your bullshit, coward. Get the hint.

STFU and GTFO, GAyR. :dafinger:
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...