Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting more info from Starwood/Is he full of shit?

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    01-01-2024 @ 08:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Getting more info from Starwood/Is he full of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Starwood View Post
    There is no "lose confidence with Ed". Anybody who deals with Ed (or his wife for that matter) on a business level has to sign a confidentiality agreement. My "source" has been at 5150 twice a week since December. Her last day is today.

The mere mention of Dave's name will get you a glare around that place. So, are they "finishing up their next album"? If they are - they're not doing at 5150.
    Little Elvis all squirming with excitement about the new VH record announcement! Starwood is amused.

Do us all a favor and start holding your breath NOW.
    There is no bone to throw.
    Yeah - don't hold your breath...unless you're Elvis. The bottom line is:
    Dave's not even allowed on the premises. Hasn't been since shortly before the wedding.
    They did try to work on new music, but Ed simply thinks Dave does not have it anymore. Thinks dude CANNOT sing. No live DVD from the "successful" reunion tour? Ed won't release it. Why? Again - according to Ed - Dude cannot sing and the performances were insulting to the legacy of VH. I saw three of the shows and live, it was awesome in the moment...playback was indeed a different story. Gotta side with Ed on this one. You can't replace primal screams with inhaled yelps and Liza Minelli vibrato.

ED is indeed writing at his place, does it every day....but Dave AIN'T singing on any of it.

The next time you hear VH live - it will be on another cash-grab nostalgia tour, and no - there ain't gonna be any new tunes.
    Sorry kids, that's just the way it is.
    it's hard to be in a productive band when you're not on speaking terms. Roth isn't even allowed on the property - let alone the studio.
    I know I'm new here, but Starwood is the only dude who posts shit I actually care about: purported information about (non) progress on a new album featuring Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth.

Is no one grilling him for more info because he's posting his opinion for entertainment? What am I missing here?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

I don't know if he's full of shit or not, but if it's true, you just have to laugh at Ed's opinion that Dave's performances are "insulting to the legacy of VH." The one person most guilty of insulting the legacy of the band is Ed himself.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Guitar Shark for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (07-16-2010)

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    I don't know if he's full of shit or not, but if it's true, you just have to laugh at Ed's opinion that Dave's performances are "insulting to the legacy of VH." The one person most guilty of insulting the legacy of the band is Ed himself.
    I agree. That's why it's so hard to believe!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanhalenrocks View Post
    Is no one grilling him for more info because he's posting his opinion for entertainment? What am I missing here?
    GAR thinks Starwood thinks he thinks nobody thinks for themselves, don't you think?

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I agree. That's why it's so hard to believe!
    It's not hard to believe at all, if you've followed Ed over the years. Every problem is someone else's fault. He's in complete denial.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't think Dave is the type just (to put words in his mouth like everybody around here does) that needs a order to "not" be allowed..after awhile as most dudes mature ? They probably can already understand that this love affair is over. Due to maturity.
    I just can't picture Dave calling 50 times at three in the morning going, "Take Me Back Honey wah wah...".
    In other words I can't even picture Ed needing to say it, Walk away today save tomorrow for possibilities, you people paint these guys like 7th graders breaking up Pfffffffffffffffft!

I believe there will be some new music from Ed with Dave.

Or Dave will put out some music someday more than likely when the mood finds it's way.

I also can say I haven't had any interest in VH without Dave involved .

I am not a guitarist or a drummer or a bassist I mean I dont give a rats ass about learning from a master of a machine I can dig people who do, I don't. I wouldn't pay to see Ed play at my house. I am not even all goo goo over Dave. I just seem to like the bands he puts together and what they as a group can do.

There is no leader the leader is the idea everyone in the band contributes, if they see it any other way they are a detrement to success.

I like certain bands and what they can accomplish thru completion of a idea.

Now aren't you glad were are all not the same.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thome View Post
    I believe there will be some new music from Ed with Dave.
    I do not because DLR is a great communicator when he has something to say he can't be shut down. And he has said very little in the last 5 years on the subject.

Of course, you can trust Ed to deliver to the fans the very latest bits and pieces of update news on the matter: after all, he married his "publicist" so therefore if he were working on VH7, you bet your ass the fans would be notified!

Ah screw that, Van Halen don't give a shit about the fans. They'll just cut a deal straight to Walmart bins, so you'll hear about any new VH music from Walmart first.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

It's not hard to believe at all, if you've followed Ed over the years. Every problem is someone else's fault. He's in complete denial.
    Several years ago, a friend and I started a list of people that Ed has either blamed or bad mouthed to the press over some perceived slight or "injustice". I have no idea where that thread might be now (or even at which VH-related site it was initially posted at), but off of the top of my head, it goes something like this...

1. Mark Stone
    2. Gene Simmons
    3. Joe Perry
    4. Jimmy Page
    5. Dave Roth
    6. Noel Monk
    7. Randy Rhoads
    8. Ted Templeman
    9. Donn Landee
    10. Andy Johns
    11. Bruce Fairbarn
    12. Sam Hagar
    13. Dave Roth (again)
    14. Warner Bros (pressing problems on VH III)
    15. Gary Cherone
    16. Dave Roth (seems like a trend)
    17. Matt Bruck
    18. Glenn Ballard
    19. Various "former" Guitar Companies dealt With
    20. Various guitar techs employed over the years
    21. Mike Anthony (by proxy)
    22. The fans

This list is by no means complete, yet it certainly is a testament to the fellow's character over the years, or more directly the lack of it.

10. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

Golden AWe (07-20-2010)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Several years ago, a friend and I started a list of people that Ed has either blamed or bad mouthed to the press over some perceived slight or "injustice". I have no idea where that thread might be now (or even at which VH-related site it was initially posted at), but off of the top of my head, it goes something like this...

1. Mark Stone
    2. Gene Simmons
    3. Joe Perry
    4. Jimmy Page
    5. Dave Roth
    6. Noel Monk
    7. Randy Rhoads
    8. Ted Templeman
    9. Donn Landee
    10. Andy Johns
    11. Bruce Fairbarn
    12. Sam Hagar
    13. Dave Roth (again)
    15. Gary Cherone
    17. Matt Bruck
    18. Glenn Ballard
    22. The fans

This list is by no means complete, yet it certainly is a testament to the fellow's character over the years, or more directly the lack of it.
    looks like gar's ignore list

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

1. Mark Stone
    2. Gene Simmons
    3. Joe Perry
    4. Jimmy Page
    5. Dave Roth
    6. Noel Monk
    7. Randy Rhoads
    8. Ted Templeman
    9. Donn Landee
    10. Andy Johns
    11. Bruce Fairbarn
    12. Sam Hagar
    13. Dave Roth (again)
    15. Gary Cherone
    17. Matt Bruck
    18. Glenn Ballard
    22. The fans

God damn it, this is turning into another Eddie Sucks thread.

Ok I get it. Dude is a little whacked out of his fucking skull. Trust me, I have my frustrations with the man, but as soon as I hear a fucking NANOSECOND of Unchained, all is forgiven. What the fuck do I care that he badmouthed the first bass player in his band from 35 years ago? That shit is intangible and irrelevant to my life!

I don't care about all the badmouthing he's done to Dave in the past right now. I care about new music. I'm sure we can all come up with 10 millions reasons why it'll never happen, but I'm trying to stay on point, simply by asking WHAT THE FUCK DOES STARWOOD KNOW THAT NORMAL VH FANS DO NOT?

I don't follow Andrew's website (MelodicRock) at all, but I remember him twice saying some shit about Van Halen on his website, and then that shit happening. So, I'm just not sure who the fuck to believe. And new music from VH is a little more important to me than it should be. Seriously, I'm checking Roth Army, The Links, MelodicRock, VH News Desk, Rolling Stone WAY too much. Before you start with the "get a life" bullshit, I do have a life, I just need new music from my two favorite musicians to be the soundtrack.

I'm sure everyone thinks CGTSNM and MWM are probably a disgrace to CVH, but the thing is, NO FUCKING WAY! I'll take 8 more songs just like that and be the happiest fucking dude on the planet.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't care about all the badmouthing he's done to Dave in the past right now.
    Now that is an refreshing attitude to maintain at the ROTH ARMY.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now that is an refreshing attitude to maintain at the ROTH ARMY.
    They are back together. If Dave can get over, why can't the fans? Are we really that fucking sensitive?

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

God damn it......, simply by asking WHAT THE FUCK DOES STARWOOD KNOW THAT NORMAL VH FANS DO NOT?......planet.
    How to play on peoples emotions and then sign off in the third person.

I'm just say'n .

I do not because DLR is a great communicator when he has something to say he can't be shut down. And he has said very little in the last 5 years on the subject.
    GAR,

Would you like Dave to put on the Admirality Captains Hat and yell out some stuff..?

Dude!!! IT"S THE 90"S for gods sakes!!!

We were there it was -The Best-.

DLR was running wild like we all were.

I think what alot of people are looking for is long gone and recorded well in the fold out of your album covers.

It's all still wild, but the press "style" back in the day wouldn't work now.

Last I saw of Dave he was taking some suburban assault training classes, they weren't staged pics just pics of a dude who isn't sitting around waiting for a oportunity to feed your monkey.

You all make like these dudes are all fukked up and can't write a lead.

I used to have issue with Ed over the way he bagged on Dave after the split.

Then I realized all the Bullsh!t I was bagging on and it's all good.

Even if nothing happens I doubt Ed will justify his next move by saying Dave is a poopie head.

It's Rock and ROLL!!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They are back together. If Dave can get over, why can't the fans? Are we really that fucking sensitive?
    It has nothing to do with being sensitive, it is more along the lines of maintaining one's sanity. People have been waiting for a Roth-voiced VH album for decades now, with far too many false starts and broken hopes along the way. At this stage of the game, I'll only be content when I'm peeling the shrink wrap off of the CD. To get one's hopes up only to find yet more disappointment seems (at least to me) to be nothing short of foolish given the band's history, and this lies at the feet of one Edward Van Halen.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 07-16-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It has nothing to do with being sensitive, it is more along the lines of maintaining one's sanity. People have been waiting for a Roth-voiced VH album for decades now, with far too many false starts and broken hopes along the way. At this stage of the game, I'll only be content when I'm peeling the shrink wrap off of the CD. To get one's hopes up only to find yet more disappointment seems (at least to me) to be nothing short of foolish given the band's history, and this lies at the feet of one Edward Van Halen.
    What can I say? I'm the prototypical battered woman who just can't let the relationship go. I know I'm bound for heartache getting my hopes up at every "insiders" claim that "I heard the best EVH riff ever, DLR sounds amazing". The potential life-change that would accompany that fucking disc (with all my years of expectation) is worth the dead ends and false starts to me.

Like my hero says, "He's vertical, so hope springs eternal"

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm not gonna start a new thread, I just thought this was fucking ridiculous. I think at one point I was a Rob Sheffield fan, but now, every time I glance at one of his articles I find some kind of bullshit:

From Rolling Stone: Rob Sheffield's Eighties Odyssey (posted July 15)
    Do you think your taste in music is unusually broad? You have equal love for hair metal, New Wave and hip-hop.
    I'm kind of a whore when it comes to music, especially that period. In the Eighties everybody was listening to everything, especially in the wake of Thriller. Everybody who liked rock also liked pop and everybody who liked pop also liked rock and there was this weird moment when what was playing on the rock station and what was playing on the disco station would overlap. Prince was trying to sound like Van Halen with all those guitar solos on Purple Rain in 1984. Then you listen to Van Halen's record from 1984 and they're just trying to imitate Prince. They've got "Jump," which is blatantly like, Prince's "Dirty Mind" slowed down a little. They both end up in the Top 10 of the pop charts.

Um, what? I love both records, but they couldn't be more fucking different (other than the fact they came out the same year).

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I remember reading somewhere that Ed walked up to to Daryl Hall at some function and admitted to him that he'd stolen the hook for "Jump" from a Hall and Oats song, but I'll be damned if I can recall where I read it and what song it actually was.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Several years ago, a friend and I started a list of people that Ed has either blamed or bad mouthed to the press over some perceived slight or "injustice".

17. Matt Bruck
    Matt Bruck, wtf? He's been a good dog all these years and sat at Ed's feet through thick and thin. Christ, he was probably the one Ed sent out to score Meth for him...

Matt Bruck aka Ed's Bitch

21. Thanked Diamondjimi for this KICKASS post:

GAR (07-16-2010)

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thome View Post
    You all make like these dudes are all fukked up and can't write a lead.
    You make an excellent case to credit Dave for not sitting still with his life while Ed busies himself doing anything but providing good on his promises of new music.

So let's stick with that, and keep DLR out of the "I'm too busy getting wasted" list. If Roth was hitting the pipe I seriously doubt the training academy woulda let him hold a rifle. Let alone, have the strength to show up for classes.

And YEAH let's see another DLR Band disc with some METAL on it. Please! Anything that rocks.. not that turd Strumming With The Devil I didn't buy, something you can push pedal on a S-class up the coast to at high volumes.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

WHAT THE FUCK DOES STARWOOD KNOW THAT NORMAL VH FANS DO NOT?
    It's up to you whether you believe him or not. Not to pick on Starwood but you quoted 75% of the posts he has made here in the first post in this thread. That's either saying Starwood doesn't post much or he really knows what's going on with VH. Nothing.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    And YEAH let's see another DLR Band disc with some METAL on it. Please! Anything that rocks.. not that turd Strumming With The Devil I didn't buy, something you can push pedal on a S-class up the coast to at high volumes.
    Gar has it right. I'll take DLR Band II over "Diamond Dave", "Strummin'" or "Confidentiality Agreement aka keep your mouth shut" any day of the week.

From the sounds of the bootlegs of the tour, and the 3 shows I saw personally, Dave's voice is in fine form. I'd like to hear it being utilized on some fucking TUUUNES!

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

1. Mark Stone
    2. Gene Simmons
    3. Joe Perry
    4. Jimmy Page
    5. Dave Roth
    6. Noel Monk
    7. Randy Rhoads
    8. Ted Templeman
    9. Donn Landee
    10. Andy Johns
    11. Bruce Fairbarn
    12. Sam Hagar
    13. Dave Roth (again)
    15. Gary Cherone
    17. Matt Bruck
    18. Glenn Ballard
    22. The fans

You forgot inanimate objects like the metal guitar pick for giving him cancer.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

1. Mark Stone
    2. Gene Simmons
    3. Joe Perry
    4. Jimmy Page
    5. Dave Roth
    6. Noel Monk
    7. Randy Rhoads
    8. Ted Templeman
    9. Donn Landee
    10. Andy Johns
    11. Bruce Fairbarn
    12. Sam Hagar
    13. Dave Roth (again)
    15. Gary Cherone
    17. Matt Bruck
    18. Glenn Ballard
    22. The fans

It would be interesting as hell to get sources for all of these. I've personally seen about half of these folks get shit in print from Eddie, but to have them all in one place would be an entertaining read!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    You forgot inanimate objects like the metal guitar pick for giving him cancer.
    I never could wrap my head around that belief of his. Considering the amount of people that shovel forks and spoons into their mouths every day, how come everyone isn't walking around with cancer?

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I never could wrap my head around that belief of his. Considering the amount of people that shovel forks and spoons into their mouths every day, how come everyone isn't walking around with cancer?
    Denial takes many forms. My mother in law is about 200 pounds overweight yet she is convinced she needs knee replacement surgery to cure her knee pain. She refuses to accept the reality that losing weight will likely cure, or at least improve significantly, the problem.

29. Thanked Guitar Shark for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (07-16-2010)

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I personally blame the following people in my life for fucking things up for me, bringing me to my knees and unable to record the music the world is waiting for..

1. Betty Ford
    2. Count Chocula
    3. Barack Obama (see #2 same dude)
    4. Simon Weaselthal
    5. Colonel Klink
    6. Mister Spock
    7. Dr. Spock (see #6 same dude)
    8. Mr. Spook (see #3 and #2 same dude)
    9. Mario, and his brother
    10. Sara Lee
    11. Jose
    12. Hose B and his brothers (see #11, same wetback by proxy)
    13. Colonel Sanders
    14. The fans.. that I didn't have supporting me, that I don't appreciate, due to wealth I couldn't accumulate such as we've seen in the current subjective issue of "why can't Eddie work?"

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

On Howard Stern, he explained how the metal guitar pick he used to hold in his mouth is probably what caused it due to him being in an electro magnetic field in the studio he works in.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Denial takes many forms.
    NO it doesn't - quit sidetracking..

33. Thanked GAR for this KICKASS post:

Guitar Shark (07-16-2010)

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

On Howard Stern, he explained how the metal guitar pick he used to hold in his mouth is probably what caused it due to him being in an electro magnetic field in the studio he works in.
    By that logic, anyone eating a Cup O Noodles in the break room at work should then get cancer when someone microwaves a burrito.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    I know I'm new here, but Starwood is the only dude who posts shit I actually care about: purported information about (non) progress on a new album featuring Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth.

What's to challenge... That sleezbag Starwood is bangin Ed's maid. He's a legendary bottom feeder... this fits his MO. Remember his mantra... Will work for skank!!

36. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Starwood (07-18-2010)

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    What's to challenge... That sleezbag Starwood is bangin Ed's maid.
    He must be nailing her around the clock. How else to explain the overflowing ashtrays, stray beer cans, dust and toxic level of mung 5150 is littered with? No wonder nothing ever gets accomplished there...the fault lies with inept housekeeping skills, thus preventing any work from ever getting done.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:59 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,283 Times in 1,501 Posts

Blog Entries
    Well, it's fairly easy for anyone to come here and claim they know someone who a) works for Van Halen or b) know someone who knows someone who knows intimate details about what is currently happening with Van Halen.

There has been more than a few who have done this over the years, and virtually everytime this happens the source isn't somebody willing to go on the record. Also, there have been far fewer instances of these people who claim to have the inside skinny actually getting it right than there are people spreading the rumors.

Beyond that, Ed's a chronic drinker, so even if someone who actually worked for Ed came here and had some legitimate inside info to offer, it may all well be that day's blather from Ed after a few bottles of Smoking Loon, and will be meaningless as soon as that day's drunk at 5150 wears off the next day.

So, while I can't say Starwood is full of shit or not, I can say that the only rumors reported on this site that I've seen come to fruition were the ones in the early fall of 2003, where the story of Hagar rejoining Van Halen was broke on this site several weeks before the official announcement was made along with the reports on this site in early spring of 2007 shortly after the RnRHoF debacle that Van Halen with Roth were going to tour later in the year. Those are the only two times I've seen such stories pan out, and that info was posted in threads by longtime non-troll/hardcore members of this site.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    So, while I can't say Starwood is full of shit or not, I can say that the only rumors reported on this site that I've seen come to fruition were the ones in the early fall of 2003, where the story of Hagar rejoining Van Halen was broke on this site several weeks before the official announcement was made along with the reports on this site in early spring of 2007 shortly after the RnRHoF debacle that Van Halen with Roth were going to tour later in the year. Those are the only two times I've seen such stories pan out, and that info was posted in threads by longtime non-troll/hardcore members of this site.
    I can think of a third, which was roundly scoffed at and dismissed as being absurd: The rumor that EVH was actively involved in creating a soundtrack for a porn film early in 2006. This turned out to be somewhat true, with Ed contributing two underwhelming yank-fest instrumentals for the adult film Sacred Sin and having him host the film's release party (pompously enough called "The Gathering") at his home in October of the same year.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

No Word From Dave MEANS,He Is Sill In Van Halen.

End Of Story.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    No Word From Dave MEANS,He Is Sill In Van Halen.

End Of Story.
    Yep, everything's fine. Move along folks, nothing to see here...

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The Only Person To FUCK This Up Is Going To Be Ed.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-17-2015 @ 07:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    ROTH will not let us down people..He is silent trying his best to put it all together!! If it blows up he will let us know if and when it is all over!!

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-29-2016 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Let's look at the facts :

• John 5 has gone on record as stating that VH is recording a new album with Dave.
    • Dweezil Zappa has gone on record as stating that VH is recording a new album with Dave.
    • Andrew from Melodicrock has gone on record as stating that he has reliable sources who have confirmed that Dave is currently recording a new album with VH.
    • Dave has been unusually quiet. If Dave were on the outs with VH again, does anyone think he would be keeping silent about it?

Draw your own conclusions.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    So, while I can't say Starwood is full of shit or not
    Gar says Starwood oracles has never been disproven.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb5150 View Post
    ROTH will not let us down people..He is silent trying his best to put it all together!! If it blows up he will let us know if and when it is all over!!
    As long as Guitar Player hasn't overdosed, it's never over.

Thread Information