X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Mmmmaybe!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

I like how they scribble their brand-name all across the tailpiece, like they reinvented the guitar or something.

You should be able to see that and immediately know there's something different about a guitar with a huge chunky block of hardware on it like that WITHOUT the engraving!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

WHY should we be able to see that?

You try to pass yourself off as so smart.

Tell us why, you inbred marmoset fucker!

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

What part of STFU are you NOT getting?

Don't bother. Nobody cares if you don't like it, GAyR. In fact, if you dislike it that probably means it's GREAT.

Back in your playpen. The MUSICIANS are talking.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

How can you stand yourself telling me what to say, or what not to say?

If you can't deal with the unexpected comments good or bad, why even post threads like this? I'm trying to point out some things I may not like - but it doesn't mean I DONT like it!

I never said that: don't put words in my mouth. I don't know if I dont like it! But these are the things I said I don't like:

- chunky
            - branded logo
            - expensive
            - disagree with the approach entirely, because I understand the concept it approaches to correct - and the way I deal with it is compensating the string arc by back-cutting with a file on both the nut and the intonation point.

I may like it, but I also like my own solution too which only costs an extra couple hours in time.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Your logic is flawed as usual. Shocker.

Originally posted by GAR
              How can you stand yourself telling me what to say, or what not to say?

If you can't deal with the unexpected comments good or bad, why even post threads like this? I'm trying to point out some things I may not like - but it doesn't mean I DONT like it!

I never said that: don't put words in my mouth. I don't know if I dont like it! But these are the things I said I don't like:

- chunky
              - branded logo
              - expensive
              - disagree with the approach entirely, because I understand the concept it approaches to correct - and the way I deal with it is compensating the string arc by back-cutting with a file on both the nut and the intonation point.

I may like it, but I also like my own solution too which only costs an extra couple hours in time.
              I'm telling you to contribute in a constructive manner (like you almost did there), or STFU. It's really that simple. Yes - we all know you hate me and everyone else here almost as much as you hate yourself - we get that. Thing is, nobody gives a shit, so build a bridge (rimshot) and get the fuck over it, Gary.

It's not about anyone "dealing" with your inane comments (and your being a generally a douche is never "unexpected", btw) - everyone is sick of it. Repeat, everyone. How many people have told you to STFU in here besides me? Oh yeah, pretty much everyone. So, get the hint. Drop the condescending Mr. Know-it-all bullshit. You're not fooling anyone. No one wants to hear how much better you'd do it since you can't post a pic or any proof you can do anything besides be an asshole. You're done shitting up every thread you post in. Post constructively and your shit doesn't get moved. That's how it works.

But interesting you're trying to play the "I haven't made up my mind" angle on the bridge system now, considering you were SO dismissive of it before - LMAO @ "trying to point out" cough..bullshit...cough
              ....However I actually don't necessarily disagree with you the design could possibly be more streamlined, but part of that may be it's a shape you don't usually associate with those instruments. Remember (because I know you're old enough to) Floyds looked HUGE compared to standard Strat trems originally, then everyone eventually became accustomed to them over time.

You can compensate for the string arc by filing all you want, but it's still not going to correct for slippage on the fly like that system does. You don't really think you're the only one here that "understands the concept", do you? If so pull that short bus over to the side of the pretentiousness highway....
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                You don't really think you're the only one here that "understands the concept", do you?
                I've met more guys who understand concept but cannot play a note of feeling, than guys who don't run-mauf, don't get concepts but play their asses off.

How's that for an answer?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  I've met more guys who understand concept but cannot play a note of feeling, than guys who don't run-mauf, don't get concepts but play their asses off.

How's that for an answer?
                  I just Googled your answer and it took me to a Clay Aiken forum.....
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I think it looks OK.It would be nice if it was produced in colored metals.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Garfuckle wants it in pink, with twist-lock, quick-release fasteners so he can take it off his cardboard Charvette and shove it up his ass when jacking off over photos of 10-year-old boys.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                        I just Googled your answer and it took me to a Clay Aiken forum.....

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...