X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delta5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2005

Unrealeased instrumental track from the "Balance" album

Maybe I'm not the first to find this, but it sure was a surprise, it sure sounds like him, weird tappin stuff I'd say, definetely didn't fit in with the rest of the album

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

that's how the ten albums in the can sound like, I guess...

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

It doesn't sound like Ed and it sounds too piercing for my tinnitis.

This was recorded by a guy who doesn't play very loud, probably with a POD.

I vote thumbs down, not an Ed track.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

It's not him.

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by GAR
          It doesn't sound like Ed and it sounds too piercing for my tinnitis.

This was recorded by a guy who doesn't play very loud, probably with a POD.

I vote thumbs down, not an Ed track.
          Shut the fuck up, Gar.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Sheesh! Whoever played this has been taking lessons from Michael Schenker. Or at least been out drinking with him.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vmo_ePVGGI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vmo_ePVGGI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

The confusion about this probably stems from the fact that Ed would occasionally throw in the 5 note "transmission" from Close Encounters (used when the aliens were communicating with the assembled humans behind Devil's Tower) as a prelude to his guitar solo on the Balance tour, as heard below. The "unreleased" track isn't EVH at all, but the cut keeps turning up every so often, just like the constantly mislabeled "Top Gun Theme" that is played by Steve Stevens.

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-18-2010, 08:25 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                Head Fluffer
                • Dec 2005

I don't wanna be an asshole now....but why the fuck someone would post some useless crap from Hagar era in Main???!!!
                www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

I don't think it is EVH-any era.

Comment

• Carloscda
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2009

Why is it that's there's tons of pro-shoot live concert footage from the hagar era and the full concert Live without a Net but nada with Dave except for boots??!

Come on ED Open up the Vaults!!

Comment

Working...