X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Southpaw
    Roadie
    • Jan 2009

Favorite Classic Van Halen Live Song

Just received a fantastic copy of Van Halen Live Sao Paulo Brazil Jan. 21 1983...their cover of ZZ Top's Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers is really mind blowing...I would put this performance against anything from this show, Argentina 2/11/83, Largo Md. 1982 ( although I love WHATGTG ) the Montreal show from 1984 or my bible, US Festival 1983, as well as the 3 from Oakland 1981 ( Hear About It Later is great)... a MUST see for anyone who has never...
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Id say Eyes of the Night from Strike While the Irons Hot boot May 1976
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

and just trailing would be Honolulu Baby from the same CD
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Southpaw
        Roadie
        • Jan 2009

I gotta tell ya...SERIOUS BIZZZ HERE...Im not dissapointed but not shocked...thats the best response I can get from a David Lee Roth website? Stop spendin countless hours on this site an go watch some classic VH live... Dolemite Mother F%#@ers!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Southpaw
          I gotta tell ya...SERIOUS BIZZZ HERE...Im not dissapointed but not shocked...thats the best response I can get from a David Lee Roth website? Stop spendin countless hours on this site an go watch some classic VH live... Dolemite Mother F%#@ers!!!
          I thank you for the advice you give yourself. GHB is a helluva a drug huh?
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-30-2010, 04:03 AM. Reason: Peter Griffen still taking you up the ass?
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Southpaw
            Golly, some of us have been doing that for years, if not decades. Just because the thought only recently occurred to you doesn't mean you need to be so pissy about it. By the way, congrats and thanks for finally catching up with the rest of us.
            Last edited by chefcraig; 12-30-2010, 09:59 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

I don't own this video what so ever. Belongs to WMG....Purpose of this vid is to listen to some Van Halen greatness.

Get Fucked. I am Talking New Kicks like you have never seen.
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-31-2010, 01:15 AM. Reason: Live....Mean Street. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2R2KXNQR1M
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Southpaw
                Roadie
                • Jan 2009

wow...lots of recent comments, all good. on youtube video... nice kid

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'll jump in... I love 'Romeo Delight' in live CVH format...
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                    Sniper
                    • Oct 2009

I really enjoyed listening to Unchained. It's hard to find a good sounding bootleg with it on it though. The scarce copies I have, they sound cool. I don't know what it is about the song, whether it be the catchy, fucking heavy riff, or the solo... but that song is pure, liquid 100 proof awesome.
                    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Etienne
                      Commando
                      • Aug 2010

Unchained

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I agree, Unchained is one of those 'once in a lifetime' songs... Honestly, most of the CVH catalog has that feel to it... it's hard to pick just one.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Romeo or Unchained. The live video of Unchained is hard to match from anyone.

Comment

Working...