Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

I don't think Jones wants a Cowher, Cowher might want to do things his own way and Lord knows that won't fly in Dallas. I'll go with Marty Morningfag, he would gladly be Jone's bitch for another chance at a head coaching job.

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      I don't think Jones wants a Cowher, Cowher might want to do things his own way and Lord knows that won't fly in Dallas. I'll go with Marty Morningfag, he would gladly be Jone's bitch for another chance at a head coaching job.
      That's the problem in Dallas. Jones can't stay the fuck out of the day to day of the team. He would coach himself if he had the knowledge to do so. I really don't know who would be a good fit.

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        I'd tell ya, Bob..........but you have a one game lead on me:tongue0011:
        Fair enough.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Don't be hatin' Bob....
          So, it's you. :tongue0011:

Had Dallas last night so there's a loss to end Week 7.
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This is going to be a weekend where a handful of games can really go either way. Some tough picks.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

I agree a 100%, Bob.......struggled with my decisions this week, too.
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

There is no way Cowher is going to the Cowboys.

He will likely head to a team with a quality owner...someone respected, and someone respected by the Rooneys. He'll end up either in Carolina or New York...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

The picks did suck this week...which should be another three-win week for me...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    There is no way Cowher is going to the Cowboys.
                    My money's on the Brownies, after they fire that clueless bitch Mangina.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
                      This is going to be a weekend where a handful of games can really go either way. Some tough picks.
                      Yep, a great amount of coin flips, for sure. And the lines for some of these games just don't seem to make sense. Dallas by a touchdown? Kansas City over Buffalo for the same? Every remaining game is under 5. HUH?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Little Texan
                        My money's on the Brownies, after they fire that clueless bitch Mangina.
                        I really believe that Cowher respects Pittsburgh and the Rooneys too much to sign with a team in the division. I don't see that happening. I've heard that he signed a few year deal not to coach in the division, but you can see him talking Steelers football now as though he were still on the sidelines.

Besides...he goes to a place where he can make decisions....and do you think the Walrus will do that? Not to mention the fact that the two have had words through the press about Super Bowl 40...

No way...

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Yep, a great amount of coin flips, for sure. And the lines for some of these games just don't seem to make sense. Dallas by a touchdown? Kansas City over Buffalo for the same? Every remaining game is under 5. HUH?

I have that sinking feeling.......I'm going down in a blaze of glory this week. I hate about 70% of my picks.
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                            I have that sinking feeling.......I'm going down in a blaze of glory this week. I hate about 70% of my picks.
                            With only 5 correct last week, I just may have sunk my season. That puts me 9 games out of first place, and it will take one hell of a swing to catch up, since we all more or less pick the same games.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

With only 5 correct last week, I just may have sunk my season. That puts me 9 games out of first place, and it will take one hell of a swing to catch up, since we all more or less pick the same games.
                              Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

True.........but I still think it isn't too late for some of you guys. The difference between 1st and 6th place is only 4 games.

Comment

Working...