Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Hey gang, there are still about 8 of ya that have not made your picks for week 3!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Ladies and gentlemen...

I have made my picks for the week.

For a small fee...I can give you my picks...

just grab hold...because the bottom is about to fall out...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I returned to form this week...and sucked ass...that is all...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Yeah, I think I tied you for stank this week!
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Those picks of mine were actually while I was smoking some dope, hence the dope pick reference and hence my abysmal showing in the pick 'em... good news is that I'm still holding strong to a tie for last place.... has the WNBA Pick 'Em started yet...

That is all.

Icon©®™
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

11-4 yesterday. Moved in third place for now.
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

I'm in 10th, as opening week killed me.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

What was i thinking picking the Giants? They can't even beat their meat.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm quite sure I picked GB last night. So, that would make me 11-5 for Week 3. 29-19 for the season. Not too shabby.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
                      I'm quite sure I picked GB last night. So, that would make me 11-5 for Week 3. 29-19 for the season. Not too shabby.
                      I just checked, and everyone picked GB last evening. So I'm still stuck in 10th, and of course, having no clue as to which Dolphin team will show up each week (among others), I'll probably stay there. Can't wait for the 6th or 7th week of the season, so we'll know which teams are for real and who is just yanking our chains.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Can't wait for the 6th or 7th week of the season, so we'll know which teams are for real and who is just yanking our chains.
                        Yep. I've ALWAYS thought of it that way. By mid-season you kinda of know who's contending and who's pretending.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2006

Week four picks in the can. The good news, I'm only back by three games. The bad news, at this rate I will be 17 games back by the end of the year.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Looks like two folks have already dropped out, which leaves me third from the bottom. Two bad weeks in a row...I suck at pick'em!

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Brethren & Sistren & LT,

So THAT is how I moved up in the rankings... two people quit!!!?!?!?! Those fakking Northgate Negroids basically threw the game.... well, I shall continue to remain humble and do my best, as I believe I've just accurately picked EVERY winner for next week...

Originally posted by Little Texan
                              Looks like two folks have already dropped out, which leaves me third from the bottom. Two bad weeks in a row...I suck at pick'em!
                              That is all.

Icon©®™
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

the inexperienced Negroids lacked any encouragement since they didn't know what the fuck to do and sat out the last one.

Comment

Working...