• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

This is the week I go to shit...

just a feeling...

just made my picks...and I hate them...fuck it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

As long as you bet against Detroit.....you'll have at least one win
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Aren't they winning right now?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Aren't they winning right now?

By a field goal......The Lions have the awesome ability of snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory!

Oh shit!!!!!!! A 105 yard kick off return! Damn it!!!!!!! Figures the week I bet against those fuckers!
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Well, there goes another non-TD! Go Johnson!

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

I always pick Detroit for sentimental reasons... they finally came through against STL! The rest of my picks however, will keep me in the basement...

That is all.

Icon©®™
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Holy shit, except for Denver letting me down, I'm 7-1 in picks so far... but Dallas is letting me down also... this could be my best week for picks yet... God Bless Detroit coming through for me...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I'm shocked I'm doing any good at all this week.... The only reason I even made picks is because I got the email when I woke up Saturday morning....

I was getting ready to drive to Pittsburgh for the Pens game (on press row, by the way), and so when I saw the email I made those picks in like 30 seconds...

Absolutely shocked that I picked Oakland over San Diego, but I'll take it....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

I'm afraid my pointy tailed ass will be owning the basement from here on in. Not only did I have a shitty week this time, but last week, I seemed to have lost all of my picks entirely.

Well, I guess it's fitting, since the basement is the closest you can get to Hell.....
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I am moving on up, and now reside middle of the pack. But I will remain humble until (or if) I crack the Top Three....

That is all.

Icon©®™

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

We all did lousy on the afternoon games. That's what is keeping things so tightly bunched this week.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Yeah, I stunk it up real bad, too!

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Besides the fact that this site is slow as shit, and that alone discourages anyone from actually spending time on here trying to interact and update, the entire AFC West let me down this week... SD, KC, and OAK all lost and SEA won... taking what was for certain a perfect week of picks and ruining my chances at moving up...

That is all.

Icon©®™

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                              Yeah, I stunk it up real bad, too!
                              You gained two games on me this weekend.... you bastard!

And that's all I have to say. It took 3 minutes for this post.
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

No doubt......kinda takes the fun out of ripping on each other

Comment

Working...