X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Roth Army NFL Pick 'Em

Hey, gang. Yahoo has made the Pro Football Pick 'Em available for the 2010/2011 season, so I established a game for us there. This is a simple game, based solely on picking winners on a weekly basis. There are no confidence points or spread used. The first game is Thu 09/09 08:30pm, so we have a good amount of time to wait.

In order to join, you'll need a Yahoo account, which only takes a few minutes to set up. If you have any problems or suggestions, feel free to post them here or contact me via PM. When joining the league, be sure to use the group ID#, not the group name.

Join LINK

ROTHARMY NFL PICK 'EM
    Group ID# 1061
    Password: davearmy
    Last edited by chefcraig; 07-29-2010, 01:21 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm in. I'll probably stink it up again like I did last year, because I really suck at these weekly pick'em things. I stumbled out of the gate last year and was in next to last place all season.

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Chef,

Why didn't you enable confidence/spread? Makes it a little more exciting... straight up pick 'em is a 50/50 proposition...

That is all.

Icon©®™
      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

That's the thing man, I'm trying to make the game as simple as can be for the folks (like me) that really don't want to get too deeply involved in percentages. I attempt to make it similar to those sheets you purchase for a buck or two and fill out once a week at the bar. If a few more people are interested enough, I'll make the needed changes before the season begins.
        Last edited by chefcraig; 08-04-2010, 08:59 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bump...

To bring this to the attention of interested folks...we could use a few more people.

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I'm in, like sin!
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

If the Devil himself is in on it, I too will be there for the occasional gridiron exorcism... I plan on winning this thing... by the bye, are we doing a college football version too, chef?

That is all.

Icon©®™
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

I've never bothered with the Yahoo college version, other than the Bowl Game Pick 'Em at the end of the season. I could set one up, but to be honest I have little interest in it. Perhaps someone else?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I have a hard enough time remembering to make my NFL picks every week, much less having to do the college ones, too! I'm happy with just the pro pick'em.

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Could we get a sticky on this, por favor?

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Alright, gang...as of today (Sunday) we have nine players, which is just fine for a small league. It would be great if we could get a couple more folks interested, as we seem to lose one or two players every year as the season wears on. Also, special note to Oo, sonrisa salvaje, Little Texan and Kwame: Don't forget to make your picks, or at least get the New Orleans/Minnesota game picked for this coming Thursday night!

I'll bump the thread and will more than likely PM anyone who hasn't made their picks by then.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm in.

Commie, fuck off.

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Von, where the fuck you been, man? Long time, no see!

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i'm in. this will save me from starting up the DDLR one. you know, the one i've beat Von in the last couple years.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I've been going crazy LT! How you been?

Twona, fuck off!

Comment

Working...