X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MAX
    Si, he cried me a text that night. I told him there's only so much of his ghey sports whining I can take!!! I mean his fuckin' Yankmee's asre already there so his Pies dropped a dung week one? Fuck, stop bellyaching and yer supposed to be a man. So, st least try 'n act like one mimz? <<<<<<< That's for him 'n notchoo brothaaaa. Congrats on all yer promotons!!! You've had a busy summer and that's great to see!!!
    last post, and it has all of the max elements we'll miss
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Jesus, talk about laughing through tears. I didn't realize that was his last. Fitting it would be in Al's sports forum.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Jesus, talk about laughing through tears. I didn't realize that was his last. Fitting it would be in Al's sports forum.
        i was a blubberin' fool readin' his "passing" thread to my wife last nite.....
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Read this one, friend.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...