• Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I've been going crazy LT! How you been?

Twona, fuck off!
    Other than being out of work the past couple of weeks and having some automotive issues, I'm doing alright.

We have some work coming up, though.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
      Could we get a sticky on this, por favor?
      Good idea, I'll sticky this for a short while until we get up and running.
      Last edited by chefcraig; 09-07-2010, 03:20 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

I'm in. Tomorrow night, NFL is back. Yeeaaaahhhh!

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

We've got a pretty good size group this year...Takin Whiskey makes 12.

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Who is Newcastle Negroids?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I hate fucking yahoo...

The fuckers locked me out of my motherfucking account five or so years ago, and I won't use the cunt ass service anymore. I'm trying to get my old-ass e-mail open, but if I don't...I'm fucking out...the whores...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I'm looking forward to Von's participation in this glorious Pick 'Em... usually right about Week 4, when he's running in 7th place or so... he 'forgets' to make his picks and blames his poor showing on old age or whatnot... just as I was repeat Pick 'Em champ at DDLR.com years ago, I will prevail once again.

I'd like to see Pojo participate but I understand... some d-bag (or maybe it was just me) tied up conmee@yahoo.com and I can't for the life of me remember any of the damn security questions etc. I'm pretty sure it was my account, but fuck it, I had to move on... here's hoping Pojo does the right thing and opts for pojo_risin6754@yahoo.com...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I'm in you cunts....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2006

Rock n Roll

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Yep, it appears that everyone has made their picks and we are good to go. Ya know, I say the same thing every year, that I will stand by my gut instinct picks and NOT revise them with changes. And every year I do the same thing...I'll second guess a game, and sure as shit I get it wrong. But not this year!

Yeah, and if my aunt had wheels she'd be a wagon.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by conmee
                        Brethren and Sistren,

I'm looking forward to Von's participation in this glorious Pick 'Em... usually right about Week 4, when he's running in 7th place or so... he 'forgets' to make his picks and blames his poor showing on old age or whatnot... just as I was repeat Pick 'Em champ at DDLR.com years ago, I will prevail once again.

That is all.

Icon©®™
                        Technically, I was the winner of those you claim to have won. If I hadn't forgot to make my picks, based on my average number of weekly wins, I'd have finished in first place. Your titles are tainted. You have a big ole * next to your name.

By the way, cuntgrats on getting the coach both Michigan and Michigan State were too dumb to hire. He will return ND to it's former glory.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

By the way, cuntgrats on getting the coach both Michigan and Michigan State were too dumb to hire. He will return ND to it's former glory.
                          Yeah...if a preacher doesn't rape him first...

Sorry...I'm fucking pissed I had to fucking join motherfucking yahoo...motherfuckers...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry, but it isn't even SUNDAY yet and Von already is in the BOTTOM THREE!!! I can't wait for the excuses come Sunday.... uh huh uh huh uh huh....

My brother, I'll buy you some brews and wings at Copper Creek or Shield's Pizza on Telegraph next time I'm in Southfield or thereabouts... or one of the many fine establishments that Stoney and Wojo used to frequent (Tomatoes Pizza was pretty bad ass)... still can't believe they aren't on the air... fucking Detroit...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Technically, I was the winner of those you claim to have won. If I hadn't forgot to make my picks, based on my average number of weekly wins, I'd have finished in first place. Your titles are tainted. You have a big ole * next to your name.
                              that excuse and/or explanation always cracks me up.

"If I hadn't forgot to make my picks" almost begs for the "and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle" comeback. almost.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

So far, I'm doing outstanding, with a total of 3 picks correct. Swell.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...