X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I will just go ahead and fall on my sword here, what the FUCK!?!!!!? I think I picked 75% of the WRONG teams today... something is amiss in the universe. My apologies to Von, unless he manages to get EVERY team wrong.

This has been a valuable lesson for me. GO CHARGERS!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Only missed the Indy game so far, but I could be hurting on the late games...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

motherfucking whores!!!

I CAN'T GET INTO MY NEW YAHOO ACCOUNT! CAN SOMEONE FUCKING LOOK AND SEE IF:

1. I'm still there...
        2. What my fucking e-mail is?

WHORES!!!
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

yahhooblows@yahoo.com

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            motherfucking whores!!!

I CAN'T GET INTO MY NEW YAHOO ACCOUNT! CAN SOMEONE FUCKING LOOK AND SEE IF:

1. I'm still there...
            2. What my fucking e-mail is?

WHORES!!!
            Check yer PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Pojo, are you the Northgate Negroids?

I hate you... you have 99% correct!!! You only lost the Jacksonville pick so far. You will run away with this pick 'em. Congrats my brother!

That is all.

Icon©®™

P.S. You are yahhooblows with TWO "h"s
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Shit...

I thought I was YahhooSucks...

My late games aren't going well...I'll be back in the pack bitches...

NOW FUCK OFF YAHHOO!!!!
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's a fucking miracle! I'm in a three way tie for second place...my best start ever! It won't last.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Well fuck fuck motherfuck!!!! That's what I get for taking a couple risks and talking shit... Now I am dead last place. Guess I'll have to take this shit seriously and actually read some scouting/injury reports for next week. Goddammit!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cowboys fucking suck ass this year...they screwed me last night on one of my picks. They can't even beat fucking Washington? ONE touchdown the whole game? Goddamn they SUCK! I'm tired of this group of chronic underachievers! Like I've said many times before, Dallas will NEVER win another Super Bowl as long as Jerry Jones is the owner. Sorry for the rant, but I'm pissed!
                      Last edited by Little Texan; 09-13-2010, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

10-4 so far, not bad...

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Around 4PM yesterday, I was feeling pretty deflated seeing how crummy I'd done. I probably wasn't altogether alone in that thinking, and it is usually at this time I'd start rethinking my remaining picks, in order to push to get something going. Hindsight reveals that even if I'd switched my choices, the results would have been the same!

Based upon first team drills in the preseason games, I thought I was on to a few clues. DOINK! The fact is, the first few weeks of an NFL team's season are much like a bunch of bozos getting together to form a band. Between them, they might know a handful of tunes (plays) that they can amuse themselves doing, but not much more. After a few weeks of repetition however, you can pretty much tell if these guys will be capable of playing together moderately (or very well), or stink up the stage tripping all over themselves.

Of course, this could merely be a shitload of rationalization on my part, a sort of feelgood Monday morning QB-ing. We'll see.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm right in the middle of the pack with 9 wins. Got the Jets and SD tonight.
                            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

I fucking hate this NFL season!!!! All my picks sucked!!!! LOCKOUT! LOCKOUT! LOCKOUT! LOCKOUT!

That is all.

Icon©®™

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2006

Week 2 coming up. I anticipate this week will be much better.

Comment

Working...