Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Just made my weekly picks, hope springs eternal...

Icon©®™™
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Man, some of these games are more or less coin flips.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
        Pojo, are you the Northgate Negroids?

I hate you... you have 99% correct!!! You only lost the Jacksonville pick so far. You will run away with this pick 'em. Congrats my brother!

That is all.

Icon©®™

P.S. You are yahhooblows with TWO "h"s
        Actually, The Negroids is MOI mofoggah..

HAHAHAHA~!! And you guys know, I don't know SHIT! about Foozball.. huuu HUHhuhuhuhhhuuhuhuhhh...

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Sorry but I'm actually glad I missed this cos I fucckin' stunk up week one like almost never before.

Craiiigeeee.... You'll get a kick outta this but my ONLY SVING GRACE was pickin' yer fishies in my pool!!! LMAO!!! It's got quite the jackpot finish too boot so, I both had/have to be extremely careful with all, and or any picks. Nevertheless, yer fishies were it and kept me alive. This week *GULP* I bandwagoned and am playing safe by takin' The Packers at Lambeau but this season along with the teams arew indeed a strange aura and array of stuff. Weird, no?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

You ain't kidding. Who woulda thunk the Texans would knock off the Colts? I bet ya Joe is going bonkers about his Cowboys, too.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i just logged in to make my picks, didn't look to see how i did after Sunday. i'm sure it won't last long.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I just made my picks...

But Yahoo e-mailed me warning me that my fucking name is fucking suspect...

YOU'RE FUCKING SUSPECT YAHHOO...MOTHERFUCKERS...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Picks for Week 2 completed.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    You ain't kidding. Who woulda thunk the Texans would knock off the Colts? I bet ya Joe is going bonkers about his Cowboys, too.
                    Si, he cried me a text that night. I told him there's only so much of his ghey sports whining I can take!!! I mean his fuckin' Yankmee's asre already there so his Pies dropped a dung week one? Fuck, stop bellyaching and yer supposed to be a man. So, st least try 'n act like one mimz? <<<<<<< That's for him 'n notchoo brothaaaa. Congrats on all yer promotons!!! You've had a busy summer and that's great to see!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yo Max...you son-of-a-bitch...

Good to see you...hope all is well in your neck of the woods...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

The Redskins fucked me big time when they lost in OT... Would've probably won the week, oh well....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I'm just hovering...

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

The afternoon/night games fucked me up... why'd I ever sign up for this shite!?!?!!? But I will play through, dammit!!! I. WILL. PLAY. THROUGH!!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

8-7 coming into tonight. A New Orleans win gives me back-to-back 9-7 weeks.

At least I'm pretty sure I took New Orleans.
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

I made some dope ass pick, my n!%%@$!!! Watch ya back, dig?

With some of the Stone Cold Locks I just made, it should get me to the middle of the pack and back in the race. Or ensure that I remain in the cellar for the rest of the season...

That is all!

Icon©®™

Comment

Working...