• Jan 2004

Pete, what's your phone number?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
      my brother is not on this board. assuming you are addressing me.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Starwood
        Roadie
        • Jan 2004

Starwood is on LifeLock. My SSN is 593-68-6946. Have fun.
        Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by starwood
          starwood is on lifelock. My ssn is 593-68-6946. Have fun.
          lmao!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
            1-911-427-7429
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              The post-owned of my ownings feel that forehead indentation forever after.

You're so dinged you can't even see posts straight, I'll ask plainly once n'let it go..

What part of common knowledge on the subject are you disputing to say was Personal Informations?
              Look, shit-for-brains...

POSTING THAT A MEMBER HERE DIED IS AS ABOUT AS "PERSONAL" AS IT GETS.......

Especially when it is a FUCKING LIE.

INFORMATION regarding a PERSON'S death shouldn't be part of your many trolls here, fuckbag.

Had it been up to me, you would have been banned for that little stunt.

And the sad thing is, when confronted with your LIE, you continued with your troll claiming you had information about his DEATH

Like I said......go to hell.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                1-911-427-7429
                that's right! that's 911-gar-sgay, call now!

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  Look, shit-for-brains...

POSTING THAT A MEMBER HERE DIED IS AS ABOUT AS "PERSONAL" AS IT GETS.......

Especially when it is a FUCKING LIE.

INFORMATION regarding a PERSON'S death shouldn't be part of your many trolls here, fuckbag.

Had it been up to me, you would have been banned for that little stunt.

And the sad thing is, when confronted with your LIE, you continued with your troll claiming you had information about his DEATH

Like I said......go to hell.
                  Have ta crawl pretty low to have that fly over your head..... But I bet GARgle can.....
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Aww, you guys talking about other dude's members again..

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Ya know, the more time I waste thinking of this subject, the more I realize that people's anger over the situation is misguided and misplaced. This is a website in which the posting on the "n-word" and phallic images is not only discouraged, it is written into the FAQ list as a no-no. Yet the poster in question is apparently given free reign to spam every thread, no matter the subject, with outright lies and utter gibberish, changing whatever topic that is in place toward himself. Furthermore, if an individual is suffering from some form of physical or emotional duress, this creep is allowed to offer as much inane and downright insulting commentary as he chooses (going so far as to wish death upon folks) with seeming impunity.

So when you really look at the issue, the problem is not with the gashead causing the problem. The twit has proven countless times to be a zit on the ass of the site, and will continue to be one no matter where he goes. The true fault here lies with the management of the site themselves, for allowing such behavior to go on in the first place. Even though a great amount of people here repeatedly tell the imbecile to STFU or go away, it achieves nothing and proves to be an exercise in futility. Therefore the only solution is the most obvious and simple: Do not respond. Although the birdbrain is far too daft to realize he is being ignored (and will quote your posts even though you are on his alleged ignore list), you will be doing yourself and the site a favor in the long run. By replying to his crap, you are not only acknowledging his presence here, you are qualifying it as legitimate. So think about it, and ask yourself this simple question: Do you really wish to dignify anything this walking septic tank has to say?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        The true fault here lies with the management of the site themselves
                        Preaching to the chior.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Ya know, the more time I waste thinking of this subject, the more I realize that people's anger over the situation is misguided and misplaced. This is a website in which the posting on the "n-word" and phallic images is not only discouraged, it is written into the FAQ list as a no-no. Yet the poster in question is apparently given free reign to spam every thread, no matter the subject, with outright lies and utter gibberish, changing whatever topic that is in place toward himself. Furthermore, if an individual is suffering from some form of physical or emotional duress, this creep is allowed to offer as much inane and downright insulting commentary as he chooses (going so far as to wish death upon folks) with seeming impunity.

So when you really look at the issue, the problem is not with the gashead causing the problem. The twit has proven countless times to be a zit on the ass of the site, and will continue to be one no matter where he goes. The true fault here lies with the management of the site themselves, for allowing such behavior to go on in the first place. Even though a great amount of people here repeatedly tell the imbecile to STFU or go away, it achieves nothing and proves to be an exercise in futility. Therefore the only solution is the most obvious and simple: Do not respond. Although the birdbrain is far too daft to realize he is being ignored (and will quote your posts even though you are on his alleged ignore list), you will be doing yourself and the site a favor in the long run. By replying to his crap, you are not only acknowledging his presence here, you are qualifying it as legitimate. So think about it, and ask yourself this simple question: Do you really wish to dignify anything this walking septic tank has to say?
                          The ten minutes it took you to type that out was robbed from you.

I cannot give it back, I am sorry.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by GAR
                            The ten minutes it took you to type that out was robbed from you.

I cannot give it back, I am sorry.
                            So when exactly did you decide to become such a pain in the ass?

What did you do that has everyone here including old ddlr members so against you?

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                              So when exactly did you decide to become such a pain in the ass?

What did you do that has everyone here including old ddlr members so against you?
                              At DDLR a longtime poster/mother of a solider asked the members to pray for her son's safety going to Iraq. Gar spent five posts telling her how he was going to die there (in detail). Then also at DDLR someone posted a thread about a member being suicidal, and asking for help. That same day GAR put up about six posts in the thread outlining ways to kill yourself for the person (we found out a day later that it was false but we didn't know that at the time, and neither did he) I banned him after that. Here he made purposely made sport of a deceased member/mod knowing it would upset people. Then there was his little jihad trick to try to take this board down. There's more, but those are the highlights.
                              Last edited by Igosplut; 07-30-2010, 02:51 PM.
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Igosplut
                                At DDLR a longtime poster/mother of a solider asked the members to pray for her son's safety going to Iraq. Gar spent five posts telling her how he was going to die there (in detail). Then also at DDLR someone posted a thread about a member being suicidal, and asking for help. That same day GAR put up about six posts in the thread outlining ways to kill yourself for the person (we found out a day later that it was false but we didn't know that at the time, and neither did he) I banned him after that. Here he made purposely made sport of a deceased member/mod knowing it would upset people. Then there was his little jihad trick to try to take this board down. There's more, but those are the highlights.
                                Oh is that all?

Comment

Working...